31.

"Why are you serving lunchables? You've got to be the worst party guest ever." Jin said, picking up a cracker and a piece of cheese.

"They're not lunchables! They're premade party trays. I didn't plan on having a huge party. It was supposed to be small. I didn't have time to cook so eat the fucking crackers or don't eat at all." Taehyung snapped.

"Okay, okay. Geez. So basically pre-made party trays is just a fancy word for lunchables."

"What is she doing here? She was my scrub nurse for months and she never liked me! Ahh! Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, paranoid.

Jin raised his eyebrows as Taehyung stormed away. "Damn, he's frustrated." He said, turning to face Yoongi who was already drinking.

"He's antisocial. You know he doesn't like parties and he's a clean freak. There's like forty people here and it just started."

"Well, no one told him to throw a big party."

"You know Jackson. He spreads news like wildfire."

"What are you drinking?" He questioned peeking into his cup.

"I don't know. Jackson brought a shit ton of alcohol. I liked the color of the bottle. Try a sip. It's not that bad."

Jin took his cup to take a sip. He immediately wrinkled his nose and handed him the cup back. "That tastes like fucking death."

"I mean if you hold your breath for a little bit the death taste subsides."

"Gross. I'm going to look for wine."

"Oh yeah. I forgot you're fancy." He screamed through the loud obnoxious music.

Jin ignored him waving his hand while walking towards the kitchen. There he spotted a group of others who immediately waved to greet him.

He responded out of respect. Jin was pretty popular outside of work. Not just because of his work, but mainly because of his looks. He didn't mind the attention though.

As he scanned the cabinets, he headed straight to the one he knew Taehyung kept wine. When he found the bottle he sighed satisfied. Taehyung wasn't a drinker and he mainly bought the wine for 'special occasions' which was promotions at work.

He poured himself wine on a red plastic cup. Typically he'd want a real wine glass, but he needed this drink more than he thought.

It was ridiculous to be waiting for Namjoon's arrival when he clearly knew that he didn't like parties. Then again, he also didn't like dates and he had decided to go on one with him.

After taking the bottle with him, he made his way back to the living room where the majority of the people were. He thought about going back to Yoongi and just as he was about to he saw Namjoon.

He was enthusiastically eating crackers and cheese. Of course he'd like it. Jin started walking over to him even though his other two friends were there.

At the last minute he got too nervous. It was different talking to him alone versus with other people around. Jin waited patiently—actually he was very impatient—for his two friends to disappear.

He grinned excitedly when he finally saw them walk away. By then he had already finished the wine in his cup so he stopped to pour himself a little more.

Next thing you know, when Jin looked up, a random girl and a guy were beside him. The couple were a little too close to him and based on the way the girl was playing with her hair it was quite obvious it was a flirtatious conversation.

Jin brought the cup up to his lips and turned the opposite way. He couldn't stand to witness that bullshit. Of course they weren't official or anything, but at least Jin thought he'd be the only one.