27.

Jungkook breathed heavily putting down the weight bar he had just lifted. His heart was pounding loudly and the sweat was drastically dripping down his forehead.

He was unaware that he had an audience watching him lift. With his hectic internship, he had little time to go to the gym which was one of his favorite hobbies.

When he turned around to walk to the next machine he froze. Taehyung was right there among the crowd watching him. Had he been there long enough to see his struggling face?

He was still wearing his navy blue scrubs and his name tag although it was flipped so they couldn't see his name. His arms were crossed around his chest like he was seriously thinking.

Jungkook looked away heading in the opposite direction even though he had already done his workout with those machines.

Taehyung followed him and timidly tapped his sweaty back. He flinched a little when he felt his muscles through the shirt. Jungkook looked muscular, he just didn't know he was this muscular. One punch and he'd be done.

"What?" Jungkook asked, a little annoyed.

"I...I'm here to apologize for my childish behavior as you call it. Although, I really don't think it's childish at all."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and kept walking. Taehyung panicked and rushed behind him once again, "Okay! Okay! I'm childish."

"Very." He murmured picking up random weights.

"I brought you this as a peace offering. I realized that it's a horrible gift since you're working out and all." He said, extending his hand out to reveal a pack of marshmallows.

"Wow. Out of all the candies in the world you bring me marshmallows? They don't even taste good."

"Ahh! Take it back! I love marshmallows! I—hey! Where are you going?" Taehyung screamed as Jungkook speeded walked away into the locker rooms.

There was a slight headache lingering behind Jungkook's head. It could be the straining exercise he had been doing or maybe it was Taehyung bugging him.

Why did he like him again? He was so irritating and irksome. Had no respect towards him and had very poor social skills.

"I'm sorry!" He screamed as the locker door closed behind.

"You have nothing to apologize for. We're nothing. The stupid elevator kiss was nothing. Our bathroom talk was nothing."

"It meant something to me." He whispered.

Jungkook sighed, sitting down on the small bench. He kept his eyes on the floor in front of him, unable to look Taehyung in the eyes. He could feel himself melt at the sight of him and that made him feel weak.

"How do you know I was here anyways?"

"Your friend told me."

"Dammit Jimin."

"How do you know it was him?"

"If you give Jimin food he spills every secret."

"He seems to like marshmallows." Taehyung whispered.

"Jimin likes everything."

There was silence after that. It seemed to be forever until Taehyung stepped in between his legs in front of him. Jungkook swallowed down the nervous arousal. He could smell the hint of laundry detergent radiation from his scrubs.

"Jungkook, can I kiss you?"

His heart skipped erratically in his chest. It was thumping loudly against his eardrums. No amount of exercise could compare to the adrenaline he felt right now.