Rule 28 | Never make it obvious that you're in love with your roommate.

"YOU ALREADY KNOW what my answer is gonna be," Seok Mi preened as she flashed a coy smile at Jungkook before throwing a smug glance in my direction

"YOU ALREADY KNOW what my answer is gonna be," Seok Mi preened as she flashed a coy smile at Jungkook before throwing a smug glance in my direction. "It's obviously Jungkook oppa, Dasom. I could never choose anyone else." She smiled, eyes fixed keenly on the flip-flop in Dasom's hand as the latter threw it up in the air with a gentle flick of her wrist.

The flip-flop landed face up in the middle of the carpet with a dull thud, all eyes immediately lifting to look at Dasom who exchanged a mischievous smile with Seok Mi. "The question was who in this circle would you like to go skinny dipping with." She grinned as everyone looked at Jungkook warily, as if already expecting him to blow up but to my surprise, the boy remained completely calm as Dasom looked at him with an expectant expression.

I guess there was more to this game than just asking questions and revealing them when the flip-flop landed face up.

"Do you accept or reject the proposition, oppa?" Seok Mi asked Jungkook, leaning forward with interest as her eyes twinkled with anticipation.

Did she really expect him to give a positive response to this question? Who the hell agreed to go through with such sexual dares in front of all their friends, anyway? Was privacy just a non-existent concept?

I looked at Jungkook, slightly irked by how unaffected he was acting. He didn't look even the least bit uncomfortable with the question asked. Was asking and answering such questions really such a normal occurrence for him?

But then again, he let his friends use his room for sex. I didn't think I needed to know anything more than that to understand that my roommate's understanding of 'normal' and 'decent' was probably poles apart from mine.

"I obviously reject it, Seok Mi." He drawled indifferently, a cold, sardonic smile playing on his pink lips. "I'm never gonna go skinny dipping with you. Better give up on the idea before it becomes an unfulfilled fantasy."

Ouch.

I had to admit that Jungkook's response was hurtful, even though I wasn't the one on the receiving end of his callous wrath.

But for some reason, the glare I was being subjected to by Seok Mi felt even more vicious.

I didn't understand what she had against me. But I was certain from the way she looked at me that if she could, she would wish me dead. And if all of her deprecating looks and the blatant hatred she displayed towards me was really because I had gone flyboarding with Jungkook while she hadn't, this whole situation was not only ridiculous but also incredibly worrying.

Seok Mi's eyes narrowed at me, her lips curling into a scornful smile before she leaned to her side to whisper the next question into Namjoon sunbae's ear. When she pulled back, there was a triumphant expression on her face, and the latter's cheeks looked flushed.

"Well, go on, hyung." Jimin prompted him from the other side of the circle. "Tell us your answer."

Namjoon sunbae shared an unreadable look with me, one that I hesitantly returned. Was he really going to say my name to answer whatever question Seok Mi had asked him? What if it was something sexual like all the questions so far had been?