Rule 34 | Don't break rule number two.

EXACTLY HOW MUCH did you drink, flower?" I spoke deliberately slow to make sure Y/N understood me as she continued to blink up at me, a silly little smile plastered onto her beautiful red lips

I was sure she'd only drank one shot of Vodka because that was what Jimin and Makenzie had told me, but right now, I was beginning to doubt that.

"Erm—Do you mean the mocktails or the alcohol?" Y/N mumbled sheepishly as my eyebrows rose in realisation.

Of course, the complimentary drinks being served in the VIP section had contained alcohol too. They simply didn't create any suspicion because of how deceptively sweet and fruity they tasted.

And now that I thought about it, I was pretty damn sure I'd seen Y/N drink at least three glasses of the Mango Martini and the Piña Colada that she'd loved so much.

And it was her first time.

No wonder she looked more drunk than I was.

Even if her total intake of alcohol didn't amount to much, it was clearly too much for her to handle.

Which explained why she kept hanging onto me despite the fact that we had already returned to the beach house and were currently in my bedroom with her heels in my hands and my jacket on her shoulders.

"Actually," I took in a deep breath to help clear my head a little bit more as I glanced down at the gorgeous girl gazing up at me, her beautiful mocha eyes glittering with diamonds and crinkling at the corners when she shot me a heart-stopping dazzling smile.

Suddenly feeling my breathing get heavier, I blinked stupidly. I'd forgotten what I was going to say.

"Uhm," I cleared my throat quickly, trying not to focus too much on the way a little giggle escaped Y/N's mouth when I looked down at her again. "Actually, why don't we just forget about that and get you ready for bed?"

"I don't wanna go to bed," Y/N muttered dismissively, a small pout forming on her face as she leaned closer to rest her cheek against my chest before looking up at me again. One of these days, those imploring eyes of hers were going to be the end of me.

"Because I know I'm only going to end up—" She paused as if to search for the right word and then continued again, her voice low with embarrassment. "—climbing all over you." She mumbled, her cheeks flushing a bright pink when I looked at her amused.

How was I ever going to tell her...

I didn't fucking mind.