Rule 84 | Don't kidnap your roommate.

THE NEXT MORNING, I could barely get out of bed

My back hurt, my thighs ached and my entire body felt sore as I slowly shuffled out of the comforter and slid my feet into my slippers before limping toward the bathroom.

Thankfully, Jungkook had already woken up or I wouldn't have succeeded in getting out of the bed so quickly and without him throwing a full-blown tantrum, which mostly involved a heck lot of persistent sleep-ridden groaning and him snuggling tightly into me while asking for 'ten more minutes'.

Minutes which never ended up being just ten.

And right now, I couldn't afford that.

"Hey, um, Jungkook, are you showering?" I knocked on the bathroom door quickly, trying to speak over the noise of the running shower water. Shifting from foot to foot, I pressed my lips together before knocking again. "Could you please come out quickly?"

No response.

Had he not heard me?

With my face beginning to feel abnormally warm, I furrowed my brows in concentration and despair as my brain desperately scrambled to think of a better way to phrase my next sentence.

But there really was no better way to put it.

I had to spit it out. And quickly.

"It's just that I-I really... have to pee right now." I yelled through the door, and louder this time.

He had to hear me, or I would die because of the pressure on my bladder.

But oh, why couldn't I just die instead? I cringed in embarrassment thinking of the dreaded words that were now out of my mouth.

Did I really have to tell him that? Tell him something that I had subconsciously hoped every single day of my stay here that I'd never have to say?

I did.

It was urgent.

And I was desperate.

Closing my eyes, I hit my head against the door to contain the mortification that flooded me suddenly. Why did the embarrassing encounters between us never seem to end?

"The door isn't locked." I jumped in surprise when the water stopped running nearly two seconds later and my boyfriend's calm, masculine voice sounded from behind the door, muffled but still loud enough to be heard. "Come in."

"What?" I gaped open mouthed at the door, unable to believe him right now.

He wanted me to do what?

"H-How can I just come in, Jungkook? You're literally naked in there!"

I realised how stupid I sounded. This wasn't the first or even the last time I was going to see him naked. But barging in on him mid-shower just felt wrong, even with his explicit permission.