Rule 78 | Never ride your roommate.

OMG GUYS??? 900K reads!?

Thank you so so much! I love you 🫶🏼🫶🏼

   "JUNGKOOK, BUT WE need to-ohhh god!" My cautionary words were soon suppressed by a muffled groan as Jungkook was on top of me in the blink of an eye, his mouth moving softly but persistently against mine

"Jungkook," I whispered breathlessly, barely managing to catch my breath in-between kisses as I tried to tell him that we needed to wake up early for the classes tomorrow. But the man just wasn't ready to listen, as he swooped in to capture my mouth yet again, lightly tugging at my lower lip with his teeth as his tongue danced at the seam of my lips, begging to be allowed in.

"Shh," He silenced me, his voice hoarse as he peppered soft, persuasive kisses along my jaw. "There's nothing we need to do that's more important than this so shut that sexy mouth and let me kiss you."

Cheeks aflame, I bit my lip shyly before slowly letting him guide his mouth back to mine as he groaned in approval.

"That's a good girl." He hummed satisfied, letting his thumb caress my cheek as I involuntarily leaned into the appreciative touch, moulding our faces closer together. I loved how he had these small, fleeting gestures to always let me know when he liked something I did. It made me want to keep doing the things he liked, to make him moan with satisfaction as he enjoyed the little things I did just for him.

"God, do you have any idea how badly I've wanted this for the past one week?" He murmured huskily into the kiss, my heart skipping a beat at the hoarse, almost yearning rasp in his voice that nearly liquified my insides to molten lava, as I simply moaned in response, too immersed in the electrifying sensations coursing through my body to even come up with an answer.

We were only supposed to be kissing and yet, his lips were everywhere. On my mouth. On my neck. On my collarbone. Kissing and nipping and sucking on every single inch of skin they could find regardless of how energetically I could reciprocate because he just seemed hell bent on taking everything that I was willing to give.

He really wasn't making it any easier for me to maintain some semblance of control over my own body's reaction to his as I desperately tried to focus on the firm but fleeting sensation of his moist lips sliding against my skin.

"I really respect your mom, little flower but her not letting me sleep with you just because I told her that I loved you, was nothing short of pure torture." I gasped as his lips skimmed my collarbone, deliberately latching onto a particularly sensitive bit of skin there and sucking until I nearly whimpered from the sweet pain. My hands gripped onto his t-shirt for life as he simply licked the bruised spot in response to my pained reaction before letting one of his hands trail upwards along my thigh.

My skin burned with every single touch as his fingers dug into the bare skin possessively, so rough and so hot they seemed to leave an imprint everywhere they went. It was like not being allowed to access his special privilege to touch me was the biggest possible form of human cruelty Jungkook could imagine and therefore, he was finally reclaiming his right to it and getting his much needed fix after being deprived of it for one week.