Rule 83 | Never pick a fight with your roommate's admirer.

I KNEW THAT voice

I KNEW THAT voice.

It had to be hers.

There wasn't a single other person I knew who had the ability to drive me up the wall with just one sentence.

Exhaling deeply, I gave Y/N an apologetic yet longing look before reluctantly moving to get off her.

Despite the initial bout of panic that she'd instinctively gone through, her serene expressions now told me she understood why I had to get up and check who was at the door outside, and yet, I didn't like this one bit.

I fucking hated having to leave her feeling unfulfilled and edged against my will.

I hated how I could visibly see the dark crimson blush on tops of her cheeks subsiding as she slowly came down from her high. One that the two bastards outside hadn't quite let me make her reach.

"I'm not done with you yet." Tipping her chin up, I firmly pressed one last kiss onto her lips before padding towards the door.

Behind me, I could hear Y/N shuffling as she righted her dress the best she could before pulling up the sheets to cover herself completely, leaving only the upper half of her head outside.

Looking back at her, I shook my head in sheer amusement.

So fucking adorable.

But if she thought I was going to let anyone look inside at all, especially with the room looking like a complete fucking mess and her looking like she'd just been railed through that particular mess, she'd gotten me all wrong.

I would rather gouge someone's eyes out before they even tried to look at her in this utterly beautiful, post-coital, orgasmic state.

Hell, I wanted to gouge mine out in frustration at not being able to look at her more.

God, the fuckers outside were so freaking dead!

"What the fuck do you think you're doing banging down my door in the middle of the goddamn night?" I seethed as soon as I opened the door to find exactly who I expected to find standing there, looking so grandiosely pissed off that I might have been terrified had I given a single fuck.

But I didn't.

And the unwanted presence with the unrelentingly entitled behaviour only fuelled my annoyance.

Something Seungmin clearly had no intention of being subjected to as he scurried away with a sheepish 'sorry, mate'.

But clearly, someone still didn't quite get the memo.

"Wh-What the fuck? Why are you shirtless, oppa? What the hell were you doing inside?" The colour seemed to drain from Seok Mi's face as she looked at me wide-eyed before hurriedly shifting her furious gaze behind me. Her mouth contorted with envious rage when I covered the small gap with my body, effectively blocking her vision.