Rule 67 | Don't tease your roommate too much.

I WOKE UP to the feeling of something or rather, someone sliding underneath the covers, my mind still addled with drowsiness as I rubbed my eyes to squint at Jungkook's side of the bed

It was empty, his pillow still sunken in from where his head must have rested all night and the sheets thrown back messily as if he'd dragged himself off of the bed in a hurry.

But then, who the hell was inside my covers?

"Jungkook?" I croaked, my voice thick with sleep as I slowly lifted the sheets I'd pulled up to my chin, to glance underneath.

And shockingly but sure enough, there he was.

A confused frown marred my forehead as I tried to make out his face in the darkness.

What exactly was he trying to do in there?

"Jungkook, what—" I began, shifting slightly to get a better look at him but stopping when I realized that I was still in the bathrobe from last night, one which was now being held together only by a precarious little knot that was seconds away from falling apart lest I moved carelessly.

"Good morning, my beautiful little flower." Jungkook murmured then, emerging from underneath the sheets as he flashed me a lazy little grin before throwing the covers off him and sitting up between my bare legs.

His straight, brown hair was tousled mess and falling onto his forehead before he carelessly brushed them back with his fingers, causing his muscles to flex and me to realize with a jolt, that he too, was half naked, wearing only his Calvin Klein boxers as his mouth twitched knowingly, his gaze teasing.

"You can touch if you want to." He offered, his smirk growing when I swallowed hard and blushed crimson, quickly shaking my head no.

But oh my, those muscles were really quite distracting. Biting my lip, I forced myself to look away from his taut abdominal muscles. The same ones that I had felt between my legs last night when he'd made me slide over them.

I wondered what it'd felt like for him. To have my arousal slathered all along his torso and then dripping down his chin.

I also wondered if it was the same as what I'd felt while taking him in my mouth.

Whether he'd experienced the same kind of addictive, heady rush that sizzled throughout your body, warm and simmering and pooled between your legs like molten heat.

The memory caused my cheeks to flush.

I'd liked sucking him off. But I liked giving him pleasure even more.

I wondered if he felt the same way.

Involuntarily, my gaze slid down from his perfect torso to the thick bulge in his boxers before I caught myself and looked away, feeling extremely flustered and embarrassed at the same time.