Rule 81 | Never tell your roommate to shut up.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 1M READS!

   "THE DOOR ISN'T locked, baby." I groaned shakily, breathless from the triple assault Y/N was unknowingly subjecting me to.

Her thighs pressed against my legs invitingly, her warm core aligning perfectly with the painful hard-on  in my pants, and her soft, full chest pushed up against mine as she gently peppered soft, adoring kisses all over my face.

"Then lock it." Her voice was a seductive whisper against my skin as she slowly kissed her way down my jaw to my neck causing me to shudder involuntarily as my eyes fluttered shut of their own accord.

Mind numbing pleasure coursed through my veins at her touch, all of my senses on a hyperactive mode and focusing only on the points of our shared contact. It was driving me crazy. The way her soft, pliable body rubbed up against me, her hips unknowingly rolling into mine as if trying to meld our bodies together.

And meld together they would.

"Fuck," I muttered hoarsely, swallowing hard as cold fingertips grazed my heated skin, tugging at the collar of my t-shirt and haphazardly pulling it down.

Soft, warm lips pressed onto the skin right underneath my collarbone, just above my heart and I nearly lost it.

Lifting her from the desk, her legs still wrapped around my thighs, I harshly pressed her up against the door, making sure it was securely locked before turning my attention back to her.

"You better be prepared for the things coming your way for being such a painful fucking cock tease, baby." I groaned, burying my head in her neck to gently bite the exposed skin of her shoulder. She smelled so damn good, like strawberries, sparkling water and sex, that I couldn't help running my nose along the length of her beautiful, slender neck that arched delicately just for me.

It was impossible to not notice her sharp intake of breath and the way her neck hollowed out in response to my mouth's possessive assault. It was the prettiest sight I'd ever seen, a silent but scintillating proof of the effect I had on her.

Something she couldn't hide from me no matter how hard she tried. Because her body would always betray her.

"What's that?" She looked ethereal, her chest rising and falling sharply in her strapless dress as she looked at me through hooded eyes, her lips parting in breathless anticipation.

"A sexy little temptress who rubs all up on me, making me as hard as a fucking rock, and then innocently asks me what a cock tease is." Leaning forward, I gripped her jaw to lightly brush my lips against hers, smiling when she gulped nervously.

With a soft exhale and a light flutter of her eyes, she desperately closed the distance between our mouths, her hands finding my face once again, as if itching to render her lips flush against mine, to intertwine our tongues in a frenzied fight for dominance.