Rule 57 | Never watch your roommate shower.

"WHERE ARE YOU going?" I stilled, feeling Y/N's cool fingers wrap around my wrist as she slowly lifted herself off the pillow to stare at me with her wide, innocent eyes

   "WHERE ARE YOU going?" I stilled, feeling Y/N's cool fingers wrap around my wrist as she slowly lifted herself off the pillow to stare at me with her wide, innocent eyes. "I thought you wanted to cuddle." She stated softly, looking at her now clean sheets that we'd changed together and then, back at me with a hopeful expression that was so fucking adorable that it was a miracle I didn't have to aggressively talk myself out of climbing right back into her bed and cuddling the shit out of her.

I so wanted to do it, to lay down beside her and hold her until she finally drifted off to sleep.

I'd rather die than say no to an opportunity like that because I knew that life could offer me infinite chances to touch her and I would still shamelessly ask for a billion more.

But right now, with my dick so hard it hurt, ensuring her mental ease and keeping my distance from her until I'd resolved the problem down there, was much more important to me than any physical affection that I could show her.

"I do," I told her honestly, trying to ignore the way her warm, brown eyes searched my face, lest I noticed even a speck of disappointment lingering in their expressive depths. She looked so, so beautiful in that moment, with her soft, guileless gaze pinned just on me and her face shining from her post-orgasmic bliss that my heart staggered and squeezed in my chest.

How this girl was so fucking pretty and this innocently sexy at the same time was beyond me.

The last thing I wanted her to experience after five mind-blowing orgasms which literally had her glowing like an angel from within was a debilitating panic attack that rendered her terrified and uncomfortable in her own skin.

"Which is why I'll be right back with you as soon as possible." I promised, covering her now chilly hand with mine in an attempt to warm it back up, and revelling in the softness of her skin as my thumb absentmindedly slid across her knuckles. "I just need to take a shower before that."

"A shower?" She echoed, her eyebrows furrowing adorably as she blinked at me with a confused expression. "At five in the morning? In this weather? You'll catch a chill, Jungkook. Just come back to bed."

I shook my head, desperately willing my hard-on to go away. Y/N was persisting harder than I thought and it was only a matter of seconds before her gaze slid downwards and she put two and two together.

It was a shitty situation and I really needed to get things under control before my brainless idiot of a dick completely blew everything up and ruined my chances of ever getting laid again.

Because I wasn't ever fucking anyone else if not Y/N.

"I can't, little flower." I said, a corner of my mouth tilting upwards. "Though it really does warm my heart to know the extent to which you are worried about my health."

"I'm not that worried." She blushed furiously, pulling her hand away. "It's just that if you fall sick, eomma is going to make me take care of you."