Chapter 3

The fire ferret where  in the gym in the morning to practice. Korra and Y/N arrive to gym to see Mako and Bolin was there training by themselves. Y/n was still fluster with what happened last time she was at the gym with Mako . so she waiting for Korra to their attention. "we're here" Korra shouts and Mako quickly turns to look at Y/N and his start to get all flaster too. "Finally, Korra let me show you where to get the gear for today's practice" Bolin says waking towards Korra. "Okay lets" Korra says and follows Bolin to get the gear. leaving Y/N and Mako alone. It stay silent for a second and Y/N spoke"Hello Mako, how you feeling" Y/N say. "Hello Y/N, I'm felling great"Mako saying but didn't want to look at her at the moment because of what happened. Y/N was frustrated now because at soon as they became friend , things got awkward already. "I'm just going to say it. I'm sorry for yesterday because now we are awkward with each other" Y/N says."No you don't need to apologize it my fault I went to far. i tried to tease you but it seems I'm Bad at teasing people" Mako say trying to take the blame because he liked how they were before and wanted it back. Y/N laughs and Mako looks at her confused. "How about we forget about it and just continue where we left of before yesterday" Y/N says. "I agree, friends" Mako say opening his arms. " Friends" Y/n says going in for a hug with Mako. they stay in the hug for a while before heard Bolin and Korra come back. 

They trained for a bet while Y/N was just in the floor with a blanket and pillow sleeping. "What's the big idea with making me  train this early in the morning the morning is evil" Korra let's  out a small sigh. "Where are the rookies so we get the worst time slot in the gym"Bolin through the ball at Mako and he catches it "And you're the rookies of us all we gotta get you up to speed if we want to survive in the tournaments "  "What about Y/N , look at her she's sleeping " Korra point at Y/N. " Y/N isn't in the tournament , so deal with it".

Mako throws the ball with more force to Korra making her take a step back and she catches it "You deal with it" throw it back to Mako causing Mako to fall on the floor "Ugh" .

Someone opens the door "There are my little hard-working street urchins" Y/N wake up  picking out her head of the cover , see the guy walk to the fire ferrets. "It's an honor to finally meet you avatar" the Guy says giving Korra a small smile "And you are" she look at the guy confused look. "Butakha . I want this whole pro bending shebang here's your winning from the last match. But not  so fast first you owe me  for the avatars new gear, gym and equipment rental for last month. rent on your apartment and a personal loan for groceries"

Leaving Mako no money on his hands and he looks at Bolin "What? I'm a growing boy." "Oh and one more small item of business the fire ferrets need to see up 30,000 yuans for the championship" Butakha explains to the boys."30,000 yuans " Bolin shocked of the amount of money. "I'm sorry kids . You got to the end of the month to come up with the dough, or else you're out of the Tournament." Butakha then leave . "You don't happen to have a secret avatar bank account overflowed with gold " Korra show her pocket empty "I got nothing ". "She broke,broke" Y/N say before laying back down.

"I never really even needed money I've always had people taking care of me" Korra says to Bolin. "Then I wouldn't say you have nothing" Mako tap Y/N and she wake up ."I'm sorry I didn't mean" "no it alright Ever since we lost our parents we've been on our own" Bolin say to Korra . "So anyways how are you gonna come up with the money" Mako help Y/N get off the floor . "Oh I have an idea. I've been training Pabu to do Circus tricks. Now people will pay good money to see that" Bolin carrying  pabu in the air "Aww that's gonna be a cute idea" Y/N say as she pats pabu head. "Come on Bolin. We need serious ideas" "But I was serious". Y/N put one hand on Bolin and gives him a calm smile "Your idea is good let's put on our maybe, Bolin "Mako looks at both and narrow his gaze at them ."Don't worry about it I'll figure something out I always do"Mako says before leaving.