Book 3 Chapter 3

"Mako we're almost in Ba Sing Se!!!!" Y/N shouts in excitement before hugging Mako. "You're really excited to see Ba Sing Se, " Mako says, hugging Y/N back . "Duhh... I have never been to Ba Sing Se. It might be full of new things to experience." Y/N says. "Maybe" Mako says before Bolin walks in. "Guys come one look outside." Bolin says as they walk out to the balcony where Korra and Tenzin were at.

"This is it, Mako! We made it! This is where dad grew up! Come here, look! Look!" Bolin shouts as he holds on to the rails. "Okay , calm down. I'm looking." Mako says looking out. "You never told me your dad from Ba Sing Se, Mako" Y/N asks. "I didn't think it really mattered. Especially when I have never been to Ba Sing Se." Mako says. "You're right." Y/N hugs Mako's arm as they get closer to the Ba Sing Se."I wonder how many airbenders are down there" Korra excited to arrive. "There are probably a lot. Imagine how big Ba Sing Se is. There no way that there will be a small amount of airbenders." Y/n say look at Korra and back to Ba Sing Se as they are still in the air ship.The fly over Ba Sing Se wall. "Ugh. The lower ring looks terrible" Korra says with disgust as the rest try to cover their nose from the smell. "Yeah, I can smell it from here" Bolin says as he holds his nose.They get to the middle ring. "Hello, middle ring!" He says with happiness.

They arrive at the upper ring and they land. As they get off the air ship , they are greeted by one of the residents. "Avatar Korra, Master Tenzin, it is a pleasure to welcome you and your party to the upper ring of Ba Sing Se. I'm the Grand Secretariat Gun." He says. "Thank you." Korra greets him back before Bolin steps forward. "Ahh, it's got the upper ring smell." Bolin says as he takes a big sniff and Naga sniffs too. "Oh, no. The queen hates animals. We've gotta get them out of sight." Gun says with a worried tone. "Well, I can just stash Pabu in my shirt. These two are gonna be a little tougher." Bolin gestures to Naga and Oogi. "Come with me, Hurry. I'll take you to your quarters." Gun says as they follow him.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Now, when you meet the queen, make sure you bow low enough. That's very important. And don't look her in the eye, she can't stand that. If any food is served, don't eat before she eats. Oh, actually, I have to taste her food first, then she eats, they can't eat. Better yet, just don't eat." Gun explains. "There seem to be an awful lot of rules " Korra says with a bit of annoyed tone. "Oh, you have no idea, and I'm the one who gets in trouble when people don't follow them, so please, please, for my sake, just try not to upset her majesty." Gun pleads them. Y/N notices Kai walking away from the group and follows him.

They arrived at the queen quarter and left in a room. After a few minutes "Hey, as anyone seen Kai " Asami says confused. "Wait, where Y/N she was right behind us." Mako says worried. Everyone starts to yell both their names but not a sight of them. "I knew that kid was no good.He was waiting for an opportunity to run away again." Mako says. "We have to find him. "Jinora says. "What's the point? He obviously doesn't care about us." Mako says. "But he's my little brother. Y/n is probably with him at this moment looking around Ba Sing Se. Remember how Y/N was excited to explore the place." Bolin says. "Fine, you're probably right. Let's go find them, Bolin, " Mako says and goes to find them with Bolin.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Mako and Bolin look around and can't see them. Mako turns a corner and bums to someone. " oh, I'm sorr—Y/N" was surprised to see Y/N was alone. " Where Kai? " he asks. "I saw him leave the group so I followed him, because this place is big so I didn't want him to get lost alone. But I end up losing him, but luckily I got a map of this place. I would've been lost. That boy sure walks fast." Y/n was tired from walking a lot. "You see Y/N that boy is clearly no good. Why can't anyone see that" Mako says, frustrated with the situation. "Why are you getting so worked up with him, Mako? It's not like he is hurting you anyways. He's still a kid that is missing. Let's just find him okay." Y/N gets annoyed with how Mako is acting towards Kai and walks away to look for Kai "Are mad at me Y/N, what I do" Mako as he follows Y/N.
"Umm. Guys I think it is not a good time to argue. we still need to find Kai" Bolin says not wanting to be in the situation. "Y/N come on, why are you so protective of him? You just met the kid, "Mako says, ignoring what Bolin says. "I can say the same about you" Y/N stops and turns to look at Mako. "Ugh, Y/N I don't trust the kid, Okay!" Mako shouts out very loud and Y/N flinches, closing her eyes tightly with her hand up to her neck as if she was holding something on her neck. "Please don't, sorry" Y/N says it quickly before she snaps back to normal. "Bolin is right. We need to focus on Kai."Y/N says trying to avoid what just happened before turns and continues to walk and yell out Kai name. But both the brothers still are worried with how Y/N react.