Book 3 Chapter 10

The brothers walk out the Queens dungans to see many people taking things and running around. "I can't believe it. The upper ring is in chaos." Mako says and they see three men arguing with a guard. "Don't try to stop us. We're taking back what's ours." one of the men said to the guard. "Stop you? I'm gonna join you. I know where the good stuff is." The guard takes off his helmet and the three men follow behind him. "Should we do something?" Bolin raises his hand with confusion. "This isn't our battle. We have to deliver Zaheer's message to Korra immediately, So we can go get Y/N back." Mako says as he walks in a hurry.

"Right. Okay. Find Korra. Deliver Message. Get Y/n. This should be easy, we just gotta get out of the city and get to the desert, then somehow find him in the vast, expansive wasteland that goes on for thousands and thousands of miles. Finally find Y/n and get her out of being brainwashed but we need to figure out her code name first to do so." Bolin follows Mako and they stop in front of the queen's home and he lets out a deep sigh."How are we going to find the Y/N code name, Mako?" Bolin says. "I-I don't know okay. Maybe Korra knows. We need to hurry and find Korra." Mako says."This isn't going to be easy." Bolin says and Mako looks up to see an airship flying across them. "We need an airship." Mako says to Bolin.

The brother finds an airship to get in, noticing people were trying to take parts of the airship. "Excuse me, May I have your attention please? I'm with the Republic city police, and I need to commandeer this airship to help the Avatar." Mako says. they look at Mako and back to what they were doing. "Let me give it a shot. Hey, The Queen's gold is on the third floor of the palace! Second door on the right!" Bolin says and they all run out the airship. "You just gotta know how to talk to them, bro." Bolin says and they head the controls. "They took everything. I mean, Who rips out a transmission radio?" Mako says. "Some folks just do not have respect for other people's property. Now let's steal this airship!" Bolin says as he looks at controls. "You know how to fly this thing?" Mako says. "Technically speaking? No. But, come on, how hard can it be?" Bolin says and starts the airship, going forward and hitting the ground. "I don't see any 'up' button. I see levers and switches. Oh, there it is." Bolin says and they head up.

The brothers fly across the city in the airship. "The whole city is falling to pieces." Mako says. "Mako, our family's down there." Bolin says. "Move over" Mako pushes Bolin off the seat. "Ahh" Bolin shouted as he fell to the ground. "We're getting them out." Mako says. "Oh, you think just because you dated Asami, you know how to fly this better than me?" Bolin says. "Yeah" Mako says and they land on the roof of their families home. Bolin gets out the entrance, he climbs down the stairs and opens the window of their apartment.

"Bolin, What are you doing here?" Tu says. "I came to get you guys out. This whole block is about to go up in flames. Come on, Mako and I have an airship on the roof." Bolin says. "We can't. Grandma won't go." Tu says. "This place is my whole world. I will not leave. Oh, but I'm so glad my little Bolin has come back to visit. Sit down. Would you like some tea?" Grandma says, grabbing Bolin's arm. "Grandma, We don't have time for tea." Boli says. "Mom, Please." Uncle says. "No! I can't abandon the place where I raised my family. It's my home." Grandma says. "Grandma, there's one thing that Mako and I have learned from all our years on the street: it doesn't matter where you go. If you have your family with you, you'll always be at home." Bolin says. "I'm not going." Grandma says. "Fine! You leave me no choice. We're rolling out" Bolin says, putting his grandma on his shoulder. "Wait" Grandma then grabs the Queen's portrait. "Okay, Let's go."Grandma says and they all head in the airship.

"Thanks for getting us out of there. I mean, I probably could have handled it myself if you guys didn't show up, but thanks." Tu says. Grandma hangs up the portrait of the Queen on the wall. "May she rest in peace." Grandma prays and looks to see Mako walking toward her. "This airship is nice. Is it our new home?" Grandma says. "No, Grandma, I'm not sure where we're gonna take you. But right now, we need to find Korra." Mako says. "Did something happen to the Avatar?" Uncle says. "I'm afraid so. Her airship went down somewhere in the desert. She was coming from a military base near the misty palm oasis and heading to Ba Sing Se. if we retrace her route back to base, we should find the wreckage." Mako says and they head their way to find Korra.