Book 2 Chapter 2

The next day Y/N , Mako and Korra get ready to leave with Unalaq to the South Pole . "I thought you said Bolin was coming" Korra asks Mako. "He said he'll be here but I can't worry about it. I have to make sure you have everything you need for a safe trip" Mako say to Korra. "Thanks captain expedition but I'll be fine." The Gang hear an engine coming their way and see it Tanraq. Unalaq walk to Tanraq with anger in his face. "Tanraq, What do you want." Unalaq says . "I heard you're taking Korra to the South Pole. I'm coming " Tanraq says crossing his arms. "Absolutely not .you're a distraction to Korra. And hindrance to what needs to be done." Unalaq says to Tanraq. "My daughter is not going without me. She needs someone to watch after her"  Tanraq says. "Dad why do you always think you know what's best for me"  Korra tell her father. "Because he is misguided. the sad truth is it's men like your father who put the spirit world out of balance or care of my warning in the past and hasn't learned since" Unalaq tells Korra. "What happening in the past " Korra asks curious. "It doesn't matter. What matters is the ever storm? " Tanraq say. "The everstorm " Mako curious of what it is . "It's a massive blizzard that battered the south pole for decades. I'm coming unless you think you can stop me" Tanraq says and looks at Unalaq. They look at each other in silent.

"Guys, hey wait for me . Check it out. I'm traveling in style. well I'm sorry I'm still getting used to that Throttle " Bolin come in with a snow Motorcycle. "Where did you get the ride" Mako asks Bolin. " Varrick, he's awesome. He also gave me this fancy snowsuit it's inflatable with an internal heater emergency weekend and food ration pouch. I mean if I get lost I can survive in this thing for like a month who wants a free stretched cucumber quats nobody" Bolin say showing people the Cucumber Quats. "Did I interrupt a conversation" Bolin asks and Y/N laughs. "yep , you got room. being behind Mako here, I still feel like I'm might fall off of Naga" Y/N say  and Bolin nods . Y/N get off  . "No, the conversation is over. come if you want just don't interfere" Korra say to her dad before Eska goes to Bolin . " Does this side car have Capacity wieght for two passengers" Eska  says seeing Y/N was already to get on. " Sure does but who's gonna drive. Oh Y/N can" Bolin asks Y/N . Desna comes to Y/N  and sit in the car side with Eska "I think Eska has other plans. Im gonna go with Tanraq." Y/N says not wanting to be with the twin. Y/N leaves and Desna keeps his gaze at her .

Y/N rides with Tanraq . "Y/N. I have a question. Usually your good at giving advice so.. " Tanraq say toy Y/N. "Sure.., ask away " Y/N say. "Do you think I'm right with what I'm doing . You got to understand I don't trust Unalaq." Tanraq says to Y/N. "Tanraq I think what you doing is right. I myself don't trust Unalaq as well ." Y/N say to Tanraq. "Really I would've thought you will trust Unalaq because Korra does." Tanraq say confused. "I see how he acts and speaks to people. Especially with Korra. He sees how Korra feels that shes not being seen as an Avatar but a child . So he make Korra feel like the avatar or an adult. Making Korra feel he truly understand her so he gains her to trust him and what to learn from him. I also don't like how rude he is with people basically say they are at fault of spirit anger or are idiot for not trying to learn spirits. It understandable but how he does it does not the right way" Y/N says to Tanraq. "Really, I never thought of that way.Y/N sometime you sound like a old person of wisdom "  Tanraq says to Y/N. "Nah. I just had experience with people like Unalaq in my past " Y/N say . "What do you mean " Tanraq say confused. "Someone saw the little old me and saw I only wanted someone to be proud of me or love me, so they use it to gain my trust and loyalty " Y/N say to Tanraq.

They stop and suddenly Naga turns around . Naga start to growl at a direction "Don't tell me a spirit is here. My back still hurting. you think if i ask nicely they will only attack you all while I just sit in the side lines" Y/N says sarcastically. " Y/n stop. Easy naga" Korra says and tries to calm Naga down . Naga continues to growl at the direction. Showing three figures. "What are those" Bolin says scared. "Dark spirits" Korra says. "Let's keep moving we have to find a safe place to set up camp" Tanraq say before riding out first and the rest follow.