Chapter 12

Korra, Mako and Y/N go to the arena. On arriving Amon tell his supporters that a bender killed his family. "That's a lie, Amon or should I call you Noatak" Korra say as they remove  their masks to Amon and his supporters . "Everyone calm down we have nothing to fear from the Avatar. let's hear what she has to say" Amon say to calm down his supporters. "Amon Has been lying to you, the spirit didn't give him the power to take peoples bending away. he uses blood bending to do it. Amon is a waterbender. " Korra say making the crowd gasp of surprise. "You're desperate Avatar making up stories about me is a prosthetic last resort" Amon say to Korra. "Your family wasn't killed by a fire bender his father was Yakone, And his brother is councilman Tarrlok." Amon chuckle of hearing this. "An Amusing Tale.  But I will show you the truth" Amon say remove his mask showing his scared faced. "This is what a fire bender did to me" Amon say pointing his face. "What " Korra Surprised to see a man with a scar face and Korra look at her group. "He could've got that scar after leaving Tarrlok . He probably was 14 when he left his family . He probably in is 40s or 30s giving there a time for that scar to happen, Korra. Or maybe it fake , Amon always prepared so probably know one day he will have show his face" Y/N say to Korra. "Your probably right. Y/N" Korra say. 

" The Avatar is lying" one of the crowd people shout out. "I'm telling you he's a water bender" Korra shouts to the crowd. "They don't believe me. it didn't work" Korra tell the two . "We said what we had. let's get out of here" Mako says as a group of equalist go to attack them . "I wouldn't leave.  Avatar you will missed the main event" Amon say, the group looks back to the stage to see Tenzin and the kids tied up."No they got away we saw them get away" Korra look to the group and back to the stage. "They probably did and got caught later on, Korra"  Y/N say.

"Tonight I rid the world of air bending forever" Amon says to his supporters and they all cheer."Amon, Let them go" Korra shout out. "You're welcome to come here and try to stop me" Amon say to Korra. "He's trying to bait you." Mako say to Korra . "Yeah Especially that he can use blood bending to control your movements making it easy for him to beat you Korra " Y/N says . "I don't care we have to save them" Korra say. "Yeah, Avatar needs to be reminded of the power I possess" Amon say as he walk to the air bender. Mako uses Lightning to hit the stage . Both Mako and Korra fire bend there way to the stage . "It seems you two forgot to add me to you Equation" Y/N say as the equalist start to attack her. Before the Equalist can reach her. Y/N jumps off the Balcony and run to the stage"I hate running to much Exercise" Y/N says to herself as she get to the stage .

"Here give your hand" Mako says helping Y/N to the stage. She get up and punches his shoulder "That for leaving back there alone, what you suspect me to fire bend too." "Sorry I forgot," Mako say. "Next time if Amon catches your ass , I'm going forget you just a fire bender. Maybe you can blood bend out." Y/N say walking away. "Okay I'm sorry , Y/N." Mako follows Y/N and equalist come to the stage and both fight the equalist. Tenzin get release and helps them while Korra get the kids released . Amon get back on the stage and dodge there attack . Finally Amon get flown off the stage again. They all leave the stage and go to back to escape. They get down the hall leave two pathway."Get them out of here. Iwill create them a diversion" Korra tells Tenzin. " Let's go get your mother and the baby" Tenzin tell the kids. "Prison break" meelo shouts out. Y/N was ready to stay with Korra " Y/N go with them" Korra tell Y/N. "Why ? I can't leave you alone remember " Y/N say with a worried tone. "I know but I feel much better know Tenzin needs help with the kids." Y/N let's out a deep sigh . "Fine but if you come out hurt or any way bad , I will make you suffer" Korra let's out a laugh. "Okay , Y/N I'll try" both say good bye and Y/N follows Tenzin.

They run and stop in a corner . There was a of equalist in the hall way ."I got this we need you Tenzin to have enough  Energy just in case" Y/N says to Tenzin and he nods. Y/n get the water bends the water from her water skin.  She turn the corner and run down to one knee and spin back using water whip on them . On stand back up , on equalist throws a punch and Y/N grabs , placing it under her right shoulder as she twists their arm. The equalist let's out a grunt in pain . Y/N uses her left arm to punch them on the sides and lastly on the neck. Making the equalist pass out. " Coast is clear" Y/N shout . Tenzin and kids go to Y/N seeing 8 equalist were down. "Let's go" Y/N say to them . they go to find Pema and the baby .

They find Pema  and the baby "Pema here comes you Guardian angel" Y/N says as she opens the door . " Y/N, Tenzin, Kids " Pema get up and goes hugs them with the baby in her arms. "Time to go home Pema " Tenzin say giving Pema and the baby a kiss on their foreheads.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Amon get caught on his lies infront of his supporter  and runs off to go to the temple to Tarrlok. "Noatak, It's over brother" Tarrlok say. "I'm sorry for what I had to do to you," Amon say. " Our father set us up on this path fake caused us to collide . At less from both of us,  Y/N got to the right one path . I should've left with you when we were boys" Tarrlok say and Amon unlock the cell door. "Leave with me now we have a second chance we can start over together please you're only brother I have left in this world" Amon tell Tarrlok.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Everyone goes to the temple and Lin there in the docks. "I can't believe Amon got you too." Lin says in a sad tone. "Hey at least you're locked your air bending" Bolin say . "Yeah now team Avatar has all elements. Water, Earth, Air, Fire and Asami " Y/N say with a smile . Everyone look at Bolin and Y/N with serious look. "not the right time. " Mako say to the two . Both Y/N and Bolin nod on agreement "Right , right " both say. "We will just stand over there " Bolin say and Y/N follows him.

A ship arrives. "You saved Republic city" Tenzin tells Korra. " But Amon got away." Korra say and Tenzin place his hand on her shoulder. "Yay! uncle Bumi is here" Ikki shouts . "Wa-Hoo" Bumi shout on top of the ship and claps his hand together happily. "Great . Now I have to entertain my brother" Tenzin in a sad tone .
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Amon and Tarrlok where on the boat ( A/N : going to the sunset.) . "The two of us together again there's nothing we can do . Do you think we should bring Y/N . So the family can be together finally after all this years ." Amon say in a happyily. "Yes, Noatak. But I think Y/N is better with her friends " Tarrlok say . "Noatak" Amon say and let's out a chuckle. "I almost forgotten the sound of my own name" Amon says. "how you know Y/N was our sister. She was born after you left" Tarrlok asks. " I keep going back to see how you and mom where doing and when I when to see I saw that I had a sister" Amon say "yeah but she stayed with us for a short time . She disappeared " Tarrlok say. "that because father sold her to one of his old friends " Tarrlok eye widened for second but also not surprised his father did that. Everything goes and Tarrlok grabs one of the glove. "At less now Y/N seem to be in a safe place." Tarrlok open on of the tanks and places his glove hand on it. "Yeah . Y/N better off with them ." Amon say as A tear fall down his face.  it's okay . Now , It will be just like the good old days" Tarrlok say turning on the glove making the boat explode with them in it.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Everyone was at the southern pole waiting to see if Katara can heal Korra. The door opens showing Katara give everyone a sad look and Katara closes the door behind her . "I tried everything in my power but I cannot restore Korra's bending" Katara tells everyone. "But you're the best feeling in the world. You have to keep trying" Lin asks Katara. "I'm sorry there's nothing else I can do. Korra can still Air bend, But her connection to the other elements has been severed" Katara say and everything goes silent. Korra gets out the room and looks at everyone. "It's going to be all right, Korra." Tenzin say trying to Reassure Korra. "No it's not" Korra says before she grabs her jacket and leaves."Go after her. She need you right now " Y/N tells Mako knowing how he really want to go to her . Mako give Y/N a nod and goes after Korra.

Mako and Korra come back . Korra return and tell everyone her ability to bend all elements have return. She also gains the ability to return someone bends. She returns Lin bending " Thank you" Lin tells  Korra and Korra bows. "I am so proud of you Avatar Korra" Tenzin tells Korra.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
This is the end of book one don't worry I'll do book 2 .

I love you all 💜💜🦋💜💜💜💜💜💜

Updated