Book 2 Chapter 7

Korra has been gone for a few days . Mako and Asami become closer like they were when they first meet and Y/N notices. Y/N was with Bolin as he filmed one scene with him upside down . "Cut. Okay , that's lunch, everyone." The director says and everyone leave. Leaving Bolin hanging up for a while. Y/N comes back to see Bolin still hanging. "Hello? Anyone? Nuktuk still up here, all alone" Bolin says. "I'm here with food, Nuktuk." Y/N says. "Ha ha okay get me down, Y/N ." Bolin says. "I wish I could but I don't know how to get you down." Y/N says .

Asami enters the room. "If it is the gorgeous Asami" Y/N says greeting Asami. "Asami . Hey, What are you doing here?" Bolin says. "Varrick invited me to watch some of the filming. Are you filming right now?" Asami asks, looking around, seeing it empty. "Right now. No. We're, uh... we're at lunch." Bolin says before Mako enters the room. "Hello, Y/N" he says before directing his gaze to Asami, "Asami, there you are. Do you two know where Bolin at." Mako says. "Up here" Bolin says as Bolin tries to get out from where he is hanging. "Good. I got something to tell you three "Makos says before Bolin falls on the floor. "Ow.. I got to stop doing my own stunts." Bolin says as Y/N laughs.

"I found out who's been stealing from future industries: Varrick." Mako says as Asami and Bolin look at Mako confused. "What . No." Bolin says. " He attacked his own ship?" Asami says. "Yes, it was a ploy. He wants Republic city to go to war, And he wants control of the businesses that would stand to profit most from it. He already had all the shipping, All he needed was future industries." Mako says . "Varrick helped save future industries. He's my business partner now, not an evil mastermind. Mako. you seem stressed" Asami says, rubbing his arm. "I am stressed. " Mako says.

"See this is why I had to move out. Poor Y/N she had to suffer living with him" Bolin says as he hugs Y/N. "I know he won't even go to the grocery store. No good food, he's basically starving me" Y/N says sarcastically as she hugs Bolin back. "What do you mean i'm starving you. I even went to get those beef flavored ramen bags. You've been asking for Y/N" Mako says." I hate beef flavor! I wanted Chicken flavor, I even told you no beef flavor" Y/N says. "I couldn't find chicken, they only had beef okay. I was in a rush.next time I'll get chicken. Anyways, why didn't you get them? Last time I checked you went to the grocery store right after, and you got me the sour chips when I said to get the flaming rocks chips and I hate sour chips " Mako says. "I know that's why I got the sour chips so you know how I felt when you got me beef. I should've left with Bolin. At least he listens to me" Y/N says. "Hey, I listen, let's just agree that I will never get beef flavor and you never get sour chips, deal" Mako says, holding his hand out to Y/N. "Deal" Y/n says, shaking Mako's hand.

"Guys aren't living together anymore. Wait.. Y/N lives with Mako now, " Asami asks. " nope. It was time for this eagle hawk to spread his wings and fly and Y/N didn't want to stay in the air temple island alone. So she's staying with Mako until Korra comes back." Bolin says.

"Sounds like you've had a pretty busy week. Maybe you should just need to relax. "Asami says, placing her hand on Mako's chest. "Wait a minute. Are you two....ooh your dating again. What?" Bolin says "Dating. No. " Mako says "That's crazy!" asami says. "Korra just left a week ago !"Bolin says. "Guys listen to me. Varrick is up to no good, and I have proof. The detonator he used in his movers was exactly like the one I found at the cultural center attack. Those explosions are exactly like the ones that have been reported when Asami's shipments were hijacked. Don't you see?" Mako says. "Anybody could have gotten their hands on one of those detonators," Asami says. "Yeah, let it hit Mako, let it go. " Bolin says."I can let it go ." Mako shouts before leaving.

"But someone had to know we were going out to use a ship to pay off the Triple Threats. Only Varrick knew about us using the ship. '' Y/N says. " yes but it's hard to believe." Asami says.