Book 3 Chapter 1

The world is in a new age. Harmonic convergence created an energy shift like of which has never been felt before. And after two weeks the republic continues to recover From Korra's epic battle with Unalaq/Vaatu. Roads bordered up all over created pockets of wild spirits that have come to call home. What other changes are in storage for the city. Y/N agreed to give Mako a chance. So Mako was on a mission to make Y/n fall in love with him. Y/n and Mako agreed with each other to not tell Korra what was going on between them. But Y/N feels terrible every time she lies to her about it.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Come back, Bum-ju. " Bumi says as he tries to catch Bum-ju. Bum-ju stops at the edge of a branch over the cliff. Bumi goes right after him panting. "If you don't want to wear the sweater I made for you, That's fine. I'm sorry I got mad," Bumi says as he gets closer to the edge of the branch. "Bum-ju, I'm running out of tree. Can we go down now?" He says before he falls forward and now hangs from the branch over the cliff. " Bum-ju, a little help?" Bum-Ju tries to pick up Bumi but he falls down the cliff. He closed his eyes as he was about to land face down on the ground and ready himself for Impact, but felt no pain. He opened his eyes and saw he was air bending."Look, I'm air bending." He says as he suddenly stops air bending and lands on his face. "Wow, that still hurts a lot." Bumi says.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"So what is this place?" Y/N says to Mako as they sit in a booth together. "It's a new restaurant that just opened." Mako says. "Ohhh new restaurant on a first date. I thought people usually take their date to places they knew, " Y/N says with a smirk as she rests her elbows on the table and looks to her side at mako" this a start of our new relationship, so I thought a new restaurant would be a new start for us. Wait, first date? I thought you said it was just us hanging as friends." Mako smiles at her. "Yes. you are trying to convince me to love you again. It is normal for friends to go on dates to see if they want to later date each other." Y/N says. "If you say so Y/N" Mako says as he grabs Y/N hands and kisses it lightly. They look at each other and Y/N get closer to his ear "Keep this up. my hand won't be the only thing you're kissing today." Y/N giving a seductive tone before backing away from him a bit and giving him an innocent smile.

Her words made Him turn a shade of red. Y/N enjoys seeing Mako when he turns red with her words, thinking he is so adorable. "What will be your order?" a waitress says to them, as she is ready to write down on her notepad. Y/N nudges Mako, "You order for me " Y/N says to Mako and he nods. "We'll take two of number 10." Mako says and the waitress write and down. "I'll be back with your order," the waitress says before she leaves . "We need to talk about our situation, Mako" Y/N says to Mako. "What do you mean Y/N?" Mako is confused. "When will we tell Korra and how. Korra is my best friend, she has the right to know what is going on between us" Y/N says looking up to Mako. "I know, but I don't know myself. "Mako says in frustration that Y/N is right. "I should tell her soon about us. I don't know what we will say?" Y/n says. "That you agreed to give me a chance. So I am now on a mission to make you fall in love with me. " Mako says." how you say it sounds weird" Y/n says. " You're right, but that's the truth. who is going to tell her . Maybe I.." Mako says before being interrupted by Y/N. "I'll tell her. She's my best friend. She needs to hear it from me." Y/N says and the waitress comes with their food. "Here is your order. If you need me I'll be nearby" the waitress says before leaving the food on the tables and leaves.

"Mako, so what happened to the troop that was with Unalaq in Harmonic Convergence?" Y/N asks. "We checked all of them and they continued to do their duties. They were just following orders anyway." Mako says as he takes a bit of his food. "Did any of them happen to be named Marcus." Y/N asks wondering if Marcus was with the troop at the moment. "no, no one had that name if I remember. Don't tell me it has to do with that bastard that was in the spirit world with Unalaq." Mako is confused why Y/N cared so much for a stranger that was helping Unalaq. "No, I was just curious. Anyways, why haven't you stayed with us at the air temple Mako?" Y/N says trying to change the subject.