Chapter 8

Asami and the brother now are going to live at the air temple island. They arrive to island in a boat and they walking they were told where there going to stay. ikki give them a tour of the place before jinora take the brothers to the side of the boy Dormitory and meelo follows. Ikki, Korra and Y/N take Asami yo where she will be staying at.

They  walks down the hall to get to Asami room. "Asami did you know Korra likes Mako?" Ikki tells Asami as Korra mentally enraged screams. both Y/N  and Korra look at Ikki with worried looks and back to Asami to see her reaction. "0h .. uh.. no, I wasn't completely aware of that" . Y/N get close to asami "she confused , it was me but when I saw you and my heart fell in love with you " Y/N clutches her chest dramatically and chuckle. "Yes Y/N right , let's hurry to your room asami " Korra asami and lead her to asami's room before whispering to Y/N " thanks Y/N" and Y/N give Korra a thumbs up.

They get to Asami's room and Korra closes the door so at Ikki face "Hey". "Run along Ikki "Korra tell ikki, Ikki sigh being mad and leaves. The girls where in the room and Korra let's out a deep sigh "So here's your room I know this is it a little rustic compared to what you're used to" Korra tells Asami . "I think it's really charming and the best part about it nothing here reminds me of my father thank you for your hospitality" suddenly a hard knock on the door. "Ikki if you don't leave us alone I'm gonna.." Korra say before Tenzin opens the door "uh, Tenzin come right in." Korra tell Tenzin and he walks in the room. "Good day ladies. Asami, welcome to the island" Tenzin tell the girls. "Thank you for having me" both Asami and Tenzin bow to each other. "Beifong's replacement Saikhan , Is going to induct as the new chief of police later. I think we should both be there."

Later Korra and Tenzin go to Saikhun becoming the chief  and on her return she tell Y/N of what has happened with Tarrlok and what he said . "Don't believe him what is suspected that you can do everything. your just human everyone take time to learn or get thing but even tho your still learning your still the avatar no matter what while his title can easy get given away with one mistake" . "Thanks Y/N " suddenly they hear voices calling out to them . The voice get close and it being the group."What wrong? You can tell us" Mako asked Korra before giving Y/N a glaze . Korra let's out a sigh "How am I supposed to save the city when I can't even learn air bending I'm the worst avatar ever I just fell alone?" Y/N places her hand on Korra shoulder. " no , That nonsense. You're amazing" Asami say to Korra . "Remember Aang  hasn't mastered all the elements before battling the fire nation. He was just a little kid" Mako explains. "And he wasn't alone he had his friends to help him. look, the arena might be shut down but we're still a team the new team avatar" Bolin raises his hand to the air. "We've got your back Korra and we can save the city together" Korra keep here gaze down "Let's us help you like you help us , Korra "Korra look at Y/N and the group and both stand up and join the group . "Yeah. Let's do it" Korra say with happiness in her eyes and they but their hands together. meelo fart in the middle of their hand shocking the group "Yeah let's do it" meelo say punch his arm in the air before he lets out a other fart " what are we doing." Looking at the group confused. They all laugh.

they get were getting ready to leave the island to go to republic city. but the group notice Y/N wasn't with them. "Where is Y/N" Bolin asked."She's probably getting something. maybe i should do get her." Korra says and was on her way to get Y/N before someone stops her. "I'll get her, knowing you two will take forever to come back" Mako says before going to find Y/N. Mako goes to her room and sees the door was open. "Y/N, I'm entering the room" Mako says before entering the room seeing  Y/N was hopping has she was trying to reach to the top of the shelf. Mako looks at her for few seconds thinking she looked adorable. "What you trying to get Y/N" Mako say as he gets close to her. "Ugh. I'm trying to get my rings, where i usually put it but i accidentally pushed then back to far and now i can't reach them" she grins out of frustration. "Let me. Why do you need them." Mako asks. "We going in patrol. so if we meet bad guys. i can punch them very hard." Y/N says ask Mako gets her rings and she reaches out her hand.