Book 3 chapter 5

The people that were in the airship were Korra, Asami, Lin, Bolin, Mako and Y/N. Along with Naga and Pabu in the airships. Y/N was sitting bored waiting for them to arrive or get any news on radio for airbenders near the area. She goes to look for Mako and finds him sitting down massaging his temples. "Mako, what's wrong? '' Y/N sitting next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Nothing, I've been working for days that I just need a rest" Mako leaning his head on her head. "And you thought going on an Avatar adventure would give you that." Y/N giggles. "Yeah, you're right. But at least it's more time with you, Y/N." Mako looks at Y/N and she looks at him.

"Remember when I said I'll praise you later." Y/n smiles at Mako. "Y-yeah." Mako face turn red with flustered expression. "How about now. We have time. Let me relax you, Mako." Y/N stands up, reaching her hand out smiling at Mako. Mako grabs her hand and follow her to his room. They enter the room and Y/N closes the door. "Take off your shirt, Mako" Y/N says looking. " wh-what! Why!" Mako flustered. "It will be easier for me Mako" Y/N say look at him with a plain expression. "Oh okay" Mako gulps before taking shirt off. "Now lay down" Y/N points to the bed. Mako get to the bed and lays down on his back. "Are you ready, Mako. Rough or gentle " Y/N says getting close to the bed. "Whatever you want." Mako says before he felt Y/N turn around on his stomach. He feels Y/N hand massaging his back. "Umm... Y/N what are you doing" Mako said. "I'm massaging you, Duh...why" Mako realizes Y/N just wanted to massage him to help him relax.

He was red from embarrassment. But the embarrassment he felt didn't last because his body felt like heaven. Mako let out a deep sigh before resting his head on its right side. Y/N smiles seeing Mako's relaxed face. After a few minutes Y/N wondered why Mako's face was red earlier. While she massages his back she thinks about her action and realizes why Mako was red earlier. Her face turned red. She covers her face with her hands of embarrassment. Mako realized Y/N stopped. "What wrong, Y/N" he got up to look at Y/N covering her face with her hand. "Nothing, I'm done. See you later" Y/N says quickly before leaving the room covering her face. Mako was left confused by Y/N actions.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

After some calming down Y/N walks outside the ship and sees Korra was playing with Naga. while Lin, Bolin and Pabu watch her play, "What you guys doing" Y/n asks Bolin. "Just here watching Korra." you had nothing to do either" Y/N chuckles. "Yeah I was pretty bored and needed some fresh air from being in the air ship. How about you?" Bolin says. "Same, that's why I'm out here with you now. Even though I hate the outdoors. All the dirt and grass. Makes my body itch if I'm outside too long." Y/N says. "As an Earth bender I feel you're saying you hate me" Bolins says jokingly. "Sadly you're the exception" Y/n say. "Oh I'm honored," Bolin says jokingly and both laugh.

Korra throws the ball and naga goes to retrieve it. "While you are playing fetch. Four of the most dangerous criminals in the world are hunting you down. We should get moving." Lin says with a serious face as she has her arms crossed. "Relax. We just got here. besides , no one knows where I am right now except us." Korra says and Naga walks back to Korra and drops the ball. The ball lands in front of Lin. "I think she wants you to throw it for her."Korra says as Naga whimpers. Lin looks at the ball for a few seconds, "I'll pass. Thanks" Lin says and they turn around to see Asami and Mako walking to them. "We just got a call on the radio about another Air Bender." asami says. "Finally. Where are they?" Korra asks and they all get close together. "A city called Zaofu, The home of the Metal Clan." Mako says. "You know the place?" Korra asks Lin. "Uh. Never been, but I don't want you going there. I'd rest a lot easier if you were back safe in republic city." Lin says, still crossing her arms. "Sorry, but if there's an air bender in Zaofu, Then that's where we're going next." Korra says walking pass Lin. Everyone goes in leaving Lin and Naga alone with a ball on the ground between them. Naga gestures to Link to throw the ball and Lin pops the ball by using her metal wire to wipe it. Then lin walks back to the ship. ( A/N: I felt back for Naga. My poor baby lost her ball.)