Book 2 Chapter 4

The next day Korra gets Y/N and tells her what happened later last night . Y/N and Korra head to their parents' home but on arrival for a few minutes , Unalaq arrests Korra parents for Co-expiring with the people that tried to kidnap Unalaq later last night. "You're making a mistake" Korra says to Unalag as the Vehicle takes her parents away. "I wish it hadn't come to this. But your parents help with meetings with the rebels, Right here in their home" Unalaq says to Korra. "Based on your facts then you should also arrest me and Korra. We both were in those meetings as well" Y/N said in a calm way even though deep inside she was irritated.

Unalaq annoys know what you said is basically true but he does not what Korra is jail . "She's right . I can't believe you're doing this to your own family." Korra says. "What do you suspect after this if family really matters . He wouldn't accuse them of being co-expiring with the rebels to plan a kidnap" Y/N say. "Rest assured, I have appointed Judge Hotah To oversee the trial. He is the most fair and honorable man I know. "That's what I'm worried about," Y/N says, narrowing her eyes . " Uncle, my parents had nothing to do with the man who attacked you." Korra says. "I'm sure you're right. So we should have nothing to worry about" Unalaq says. "I hope so," Korra says.

Later as the girls are in the hut mako enters. "I Heard what happened, are you okay Korra."Mako says as he goes to hug Korra. "Yeah , my parents are going to trial." Korra says. "That's good , right?" Mako asks. "Unalaq, that Judge Hotch will be appointed and is fair" Korra says. "He says" Y/N says crossing her arms as she looks at the side. "What's wrong , Y/N you've been acting differently lately Especially when Unalaq is involved." Korra asks Y/N. Y/N lets out a chuckle.

"How naive can you get Korra. Do you really not see it" Y/N says with narrowing her eyes. "What?" Korra was shocked by Y/N's sudden change of personality . "He clearly wants your father out of the way. Seeing how he was against him." Y/N say. "But ain't. He is appointing someone to trial right, that fair right. Knowing they will prove their innocence." Mako is also confused, remembering Y/N as someone sweet and bright, but this Y/N felt cold and emotionless.

She let out a laugh "You really think Unalaq will make sure they are not arrested. If he did he wouldn't have arrested them in the first place.Anyways he can just order Hotch to act like he's being fair but to just make sure your parents stay in jail" Y/N says. "But why will Unalaq do the whole trail? He can just not give them the trial and keep them in jail. " Korra says. "He just wants to look good in front of you. So he can still use you. Seeing that you already crave recognition and being treated like the Avatar you so desire to become. So he uses that to his advantage" Y/N says, being close to Korra's face. Y/N eye wide, "I'm sorry" Y/N says as she leaves the hut.

"What was that?" Mako is still confused about what happened . "It's just Y/N being Y/N. She was mad this whole time, what i said probably was the last straw so she just exploded. Y/n as a habit of holding her anger in until she explodes. Maybe she's right though" Korra says looking down. "What do you mean by that?" Mako asks Korra. "I don't know how to explain it. Y/N is sweet and everything but out of nowhere she becomes, how do you say different sometimes. You know what I'm saying" Korra tries to explain not knowing how to find the right words. "That doesn't allow her to talk to you like that." Mako says. "She is being honest. That is what I love about her , but sometimes it may hurt but deep down she just cares about me. And knowing Y/N she has been holding in her anger. Knowing how she gets angry easily sometimes " Korra says . "Y/N get angry easily. This is the first time I have seen her look angry, "Mako says. "Y/N actually has a very short temper, she knows how to control her emotions very well." Korra says . "But we really need to think of what Y/N said. she could be right" Mako says and Korra agrees

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

It was the start of the trail . "Judge Hotah presiding. " someone announces and the trail begins. "I was sleeping in my chambers when the rebels attacked. They overpowered me. The next thing I remember waking up in the snow after Avatar Korra saved me. "Unalaq states to the judge. "According to Unalaq Testimony, you're attending a meeting where Varrick tries to insight a Civil War. Is that true? "the judge asks Korra. "Yes." Korra says. "And were these men presented at that meeting " the judge says . "Yes, but" Korra says before the judge interrupts. "And Where exactly did this meeting take place? " judges say. "Objection" Bolin shouts. "Sit down," the judge says and Bolin sits down. "I'm going to ask again.Where did this meeting happen?" Judges ask. "My parents' house. " Korra says, looking her eyes down . "And who led this meeting?" judges ask. "Your honor if I may," Bolin says. "May what?" Judge says. "May I declare a mistrial" Bolin hesitates. "Sit down. Merck and your father lead the meeting, didn't they?" Judge says. "My parents are innocent" Korra shouts. "I heard all I needed to. I'll return shortly with my decision. " the judge says before leaving to make the decision.