Chapter 7

The arena was shutdown, which left the bothers no longer having a place to live. Korra and Y/N go to their apartment in the arena to meet them."Guys great news you don't have to go back on the streets. I talk to Tenzin and made all the arrangements you can come live at air temple island with us" . Mako give a regretful look "Oh I will love to but" . "Asami already invited us to live in her dad's giant mansion from here no. it's gonna be the lap of luxury for us" the girls give a surprise look.

"Oh hey Korra and Y/N I was hoping you two  would stop by" Y/N turns to see Asami and  walks towards her "if it is the gorgeous Asami" . "Back at you, Y/N " Y/N and Asami Exchange a hug. "You looking better every time I see you Y/N " . "Oh stop your making me blush. Mako might get jealous" Two girls  let out a laughed. "If Mako doesn't treat you right. remember You got me waiting " Y/N give Asami a small wink . "Will do Y/N. Your already my number one on my list ".

Korra taps on Y/N shoulder to gestures that they are leaving "So I guess I'll see you guys around sometimes" Korra And Y/N follow before give a wave of goodbye. "Why not tomorrow I would love to have you two visit the estate" Asami offers. "I don't know I have some avatar stuff to do" Bolin raises Pabu "Come on Korra we all deserve a little rest and relaxation after all this craziness. we could swim in Asami's Pool, it will be fine" Y/N then tugs on Korra's shirt to say yes and Korra let's a small laugh. "All right Pabu"  Korra say before waving goodbye . "Great we'll see you tomorrow." Asami say before the two girls leave .

The next day Y/N and Korra go to Asami's Dad estate. They enter and follows Asami's butler. which lead them to a pool area. "Avatar Korra and Miss Y/N have arrived." The butler Introduces them as the girls look at amazing of everything. "Hey guys " mako say waving at the girls. "Glad you made it" Bolin then pops out the water with his arms in the air "Welcome to paradise" and he swims on his back . "Looks like you guys settle right in" Korra sit on the couch. "Pretty much except someone forgot to ask her father if we can stay here" Mako and Asami swim together, "Yeah but I smoothed it over with him it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission".

"This is the greatest place in the World. watch this, fetch me my towel good sir" Bolin say will getting out the pool and gesturing to the butler. "Yes master Bolin" the butler say as he grabs a towel and walk it toward Bolin body to dry him up. "Master Bolin.  I love this guy " Bolin say to the butler standing still. "Ask you wish " the butler says finishing drying Bolin and pabu with the towel before he get back in the water. "So what do you have planned for us today let me guess shopping makeovers" Korra asks Asami "I have something a little more exciting in mind" Asami tell the girls .

They get to a race track "Pretty cool right" Asami asked Korra. "Way cooler than a makeover" Korra amazed of the race track. "This is my future industry test drives there's  Sato mobiles ever been behind the wheel". Y/N nods her head "My gorgeous ass can't ride nothing without getting scared that I'm going to die" the others laugh at Y/N comment. "The only thing I know how to ride is a polar bear dog" Korra say as she keeps her gaze at the track . "Do you want me to take you for a spin, Korra" Asami asks Korra. "Let's do it" Korra giving Asami a happy grin .

Y/N was sitting between the brother and as they saw Asami and Korra together beating the other rider. They cheered for them. "GOOO ASAMI!!!, GOOO KORRA!!!" Y/N cheers before losing her balance and falls back . Mako catches Y/N in his arms and both look at each other eyes . Y/N quick get up accidentally bumping to his forehead hard "Ouch" they both say at the same time before Y/N quick grabs his face with her two hands on each side. She looks at Mako forehead to see if she left him a  bruise or if his okay but the the whole time Mako keep his gaze to her lip and her eyes . Y/ N look down to Mako meeting his eyes and she lets go . "umm.. sorry mako . I was just checking if I left you a bruise." She say as she quick sit back between him and Bolin. " it okay." Mako looks away.