Chapter 11

Amon took control of Republic city and took over . The past few day Korra and Mako do check what was going on at Republic city . "You two were gone for a while" Asami says . "We were doing reconnaissance" Mako say to Asami. "Whatever " Asami say turning her view to the side. There was a silence "Welcome back I hope you worked up an appetite because dinner is served" said Gommu .  The group goes to get dinner "Thank you so much for letting us hide out with you the past few days" Korra tells the man. "Honor to oblige my associate I hardly oppose Amon so-called equalist policy. We got benders and non-benders living together down here what do you see us fighting? No sir-ree. We figured out how to Harmoniously co-exist. " Gommu say hugging himself. " You are a wise and noble hobo. This is the best tasting Street gruel I ever had Seriously" Bolin Complements Gommu "I culled it from the finest dumpsters the city has to offer" both Y/N and Asami chocked on hearing that.

The team went to the entrance of the Sewer "The coast is clear" Mako say and the rest follows him up the stair case. "Once as the united forces arrive we need to be ready to help in anyway we can"  Korra say to the team. "They're here" Mako tells everyone . The see from the distance the ships."Wait a second where are the equalist airships" everyone confused suspicious that their be fight due to the United force arrival. Mako looks around an sees nothing "I don't see anything mech- tanks either. " Mako look at Korra and everyone concerned. Suddenly loud explosion where hear near the ships. Korra jumps in and swim to the ship. In the distance you see new machine coming their way "Where does Hiroshi find the time to keep inventing new evil machines"Bolin say Frustrated. The airplanes head their way to boat throwing bombs.

Team waits for Korra and she return with man "Hello I'm general Iroh" Iroh tell the group. "This is Bolin, Asami , Mako and Y/N " Korra Introduces her friends. Y/N goes up to shake his hand "Hello I'm Y/N, I usually suspect general to look grump and old but you look quick handsome. What your secret " she say give him a small wink and Mako felt bothered with what Y/n said to Iroh ."Oh Thank you for the complement, It a pleaser to meet you Y/N" Iroh say with a small tint of pink on his cheeks "okay let's go in " Korra say before taking him in the sewer . Before Y/N walks in Mako looks at her narrow his eye " really Y/N " he says to Y/N. " what. I like me a fire bender" Y/N give Mako a wink for walking back to the group and Mako followed. Mako face turned red with what Y/n said to him but does not know why.

They go to where they been stay and Y/N heals Iroh arm. "I was prepared to deal with Sato's Mecha-Tanks, But not these new high-speed Aircrafts" Iroh explains. "I know every time we think We have a advantage Amon outsmart us. " Korra say crossing her arms. "No matter what our plan is he always has a better one" Bolin say is a defeat tone. "Amon is winning  so far, But we're not out of the fight yet" Iroh say to the group. "I like this man's confidence,  So how are we not out of the fight". "I'm done, General Iroh" Y/n says giving him a smile as she finishes healing Iroh. "Thank you very much, Y/N" Iroh say, smiling back at her. Mako felt bother that they were smiling with each other. "So what can we do now,General" Mako says trying toget Iroh Attention away from Y/N. Iroh stands up, "A second wave of reinforcements is on the way but I need to warn them do you still have a way to get message out" Iroh says asking Korra. "I know just a man for the job" Korra says

They meet with Gommu and he help us to get the messages. " So who is the recipient of this top-secret message" he asks Iroh. " Commander Bumi second division of the united forces" Iroh tell the hobo. " Tenzin Brother" Korra ask Iroh curious. "Yes a bit of a wild man the bravest commander you ever meet" Iroh tell Korra . " Ready. Sir" Gummo say to Iroh ready to make the message. " Fleet ambushed and destroyed by equalist aircraft. Retreat to red Sand Island until my signal do not approach city until you receive the all clear" Iroh say as the message to commander bumi.

The team now start on a plan. "Now comes the hard part we need to ground those aircraft otherwise Bumi's fleet will never be able to retake the city" Iroh say showing them a map. "They flew in from this direction the airfield must be somewhere over this Mountain Range" Mako points out. "Everyone get ready we leave at Dawn" Iroh say before he leave. "It's time to take down my father" Asami say before leaving the room.