Book 2 Chapter 10

Y/N was walking around the ship, looking to explore it when she bumps into someone. "Oops sorry, oh Mako" she says and continues to walk."Wait Y/N" Mako says, grabbing her hand stopping her. "Yes, Mako " Y/N said, looking up at him with an expressionless face. "What's wrong? You've been ignoring me since I got out of prison?" Mako says with a sad expression. "It's nothing. So are you going to tell Korra the truth? " Y/N says, looking away. "I.. I don't know. Maybe.." Mako is confused about what to do. "You're thinking it a sign you two should be together. I should've expected that from you" she says annoyed, lets go his hand and walks away."Y/N ,wait. Why do you care it's me and Korra" Mako shouts out to Y/n.Y/N stops and turns around to look quickly. "Because I LOVED YOU, MAKO!!" Y/N said out loud before she realized what she said, which was a shocked expression as she covered her mouth.

Mako is shocked by what Y/N said and walks closer to her."Forget what I said" she says and walks away before Mako grabs her shoulders to stop her. "Y/N.., since when" Mako says. "When we first met, Mako. anyways it doesn't matter now " Y/N says look at him with an expressionless face. "Why didn't you say something Y/N" Mako said confused why Y/N never said anything. "Because you had Asami and then Korra. But sorry to say I don't have feelings for you anymore, Mako" Y/N says. "What? Why, Y/N. I love you, " Mako says. "Mako, you can't make a choice. I'm not going to be one of your options. Like you did with Asami and Korra." Y/N says getting out from his hold before he grabs her again. "I Know but Y/N. Because they weren't you. You always are and will be the one and only one I want." Mako says, placing his hand on her cheek.

Y/N looks at him and they both slowly lean in before Y/N stops and steps away. "No, you need to tell Korra. I lost my trust in you, Mako. Like I said, I no longer love you. " Y/N says and walks away. "I'll tell Korra and I'll try to make you fall in love with me , Y/N!!" Mako shouted out before Y/N left. As soon as she was out of sight. She runs further away and stops to catch her breath. Her heart was racing of what just happened. "Maybe Mako is telling the truth, should I give him a chance. No, he will probably use this opportunity to stay with Korra. I don't know what to do. That something Mako and I have In common is we suck at making decisions." Y/N says to herself frustration and still processing what happened. "Let's forget it, I need to focus on what is happening now. In the fight with Unalaq ''Y/N says to herself and continues her exploration to calm herself down.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Everyone on the ship is heading their way to meet Unalaq. Korra is In the dock of the ship trying to fight Unalaq. Both Mako and Tenzin are outside with her, watching her train. Bolin comes out and walks to mako. "What's up with the Coat? And where did you get the pie ?" Mako says. "It's a Varrick ship. You never know what you're gonna find. There's a whole level filled with funhouse mirrors. Of course, there's also the cat-gator deck. I miss that guy. He really knows how to make a long trip interesting. So have you told Korra yet, I thought you guys broke up and then You kind of started dating Asami while she was off getting attacked by dark spirits?" Bolin says to Mako. "Do you want to keep it down? I am waiting for the right moment." Mako says. "Oh, Mako. You know, A wise man once told me that delivering bad news to a girlfriend was like ripping off a bloodsucking leech. You just have to do it fast and get it over with." Bolin says.

"I hate it when you listen to me. Anyways, I have to do it." Mako says. "What do you mean you have to. Ahh.. for Asami. I don't know if she'll forgive you." Bolin says. "No, for Y/N. She admitted her feelings to me and I always felt them too" Mako says to Bolin. "I can see it . I remembered at first you and Y/N were really close then Asami came along and boom Korra. I'm surprised that she still has feelings for you, "Bolin says . "Wait,she still had feelings. You knew all this time. When." Mako says surprise. "Yeah, she told me when I caught you and Korra kissing. The worst day of my life." Bolin says. "You knew and never told me. I could've been with Y/N this whole time." Mako said. "Yeah but Y/N also saw you two kiss and thought you were not interested as well as myself. So it's your fault for not confessing your feelings first." Bolin says. "Yeah, it's all my fault." Makos say