Book 3 chapter 4

"Did you see Zaheer?" Tonraq asked. " The only thing I saw was the snowstorm heading our way." Zuko says looking back in the direction shows a snowstorm from a distance. "That's not a snow storm. That's him." Tonraq says before heading his way to the snowstorm. As they get near they see Zaheer and his group with him. " I put you away once, Zaheer, and I haven't going to do it again." Tonraq saw throwing water at him and Zaheer dodged it by ducking down.

The twins fight Ming-Hua and she catches them with ice . Ming-Hia then drilled through the ice making it underground to where P'Li is at . She takes out the guards and opens the door to her cell. "let's get you out of here." Ming-Hua takes off her restraint covering her forehead.

P'Li gets on Ming-Hua's shoulder and Ming-Hua climbs the wall. "We could have just taken the elevator, show off." P'Li says . They get to the surface and hear a 'loud dragon shriek. The dragon comes to their direction and blasts fire at them. P'Li blocks the blast and they are safe. "I've waited 13 years to feel this warm." P'Li says with a smile before blasting the dragon with her mind. Zuko is throwing fire at Ghazan and he blocks them with rock, Ghazan then lands a hit on Zuko. Zuko grunts as he lands on the floor on his back. P'Li from the distance sees Tonraq and Zaheer Fighting and she blasts at Tonraq's direction . They get distracted by the blast. Zaheer and his group then run away in the vehicle.

"I thought I would never see you again" P'Li says, having Her arms around Zaheer's shoulders. "I never doubted." Zaheer says before they kiss. "Really? Right now?" Ghazan says as he drives. "Hey, let's love birds because they need to enjoy their time before we have to go get our main honors soon." P'Li quickly looks back to see it was Marcus. "Marcus? You're here? And why weren't you out there with them earlier." P'Li says as she didn't see him fight. "Well it was not my fight to begin with. Seeing that Zaheer wants you to join us so badly, when we could've been going after the avatar by now." Marcus says with a smirk. "Isn't it you who wants us to get Y/N to join us. When clearly she won't" Zaheer says. "You're right. But we got to say thanks to the Dai Li from Ba Sing Se for their way of persuasion." Marcus says with a smirk as he circles his finger.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"I got them. These passports should get you into the upper ring." Tu says showing them the passports. " Awesome! Tu, You're the best cousin a guy could have. And my other cousins as well. Yeah, yeah, you're all the best." Bolin says. "Thanks. I know this wasn't easy." Mako says as they both get the passports from Tu hands. "It's such a shame you two must leave so soon." Grandma says.

"I wish we could stay. But if it's true that the earth queen is forcing Airbenders into her army, we have to do something about it. And I need to see someone important, " Mako explains and wonder if Y/N is still looking for Kai or is with Korra. " That person is the girl's name, Y/N" grandma says and Mako is surprised how she knows her name. "Wait how— Bolin, " Mako says lookin at Bolin . "What? How can I not mention Y/N, I'm worried she probably lost." Bolin says. "Y/N has a map. She can't get lost." Mako says confused. "Remember Y/N got lost at the gym multiple times." Bolin says . "It's not her fault she didn't know the layout of the place" Mako says, trying to justify it."She visited the arena for a month and still got lost." Bolin says as they look at each other for a few seconds. " Okay, you're right . Let's find Y/N, "Mako says, agreeing with Bolin.

"I love you both. Come visit again. But bring that Y/N girl with you both next time. " Grandma says and goes for a hug."We will, grandma, " Mako says returning her hug and everyone goes to the group hug. " I love you too, grandma, and chow and Tu and meng-meng and chow jr. and there he is, big tee and little— little tee, and medium you and—and—and what was your name again?" Bolin says

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Kai and Y/N where in a room when suddenly soldier come in the room. Y/N quick hugs Kai close to her so they don't get him. They quickly go toward them and they grab Y/N pulling her away from Kai. "Hey! Let her go. What you want with her!" Kai shouted trying to hold on to Y/N so the soldier wouldn't take her. They separated them and they pin Kai down and he groans out of pain. "Don't hurt him!" Y/N shouts as two soldier hold her by each arms. She pulls one arm quickly to her at head bumps the one soldier that lets her arm go and falls on the ground. She quickly uses her free arm to grab the other soldier's head and kick him in the stomach. Both are now in the ground in pain. She tries to go to Kai but the more soldier come and take Y/N away from the room as she struggles to escape their grip on her. "Y/N!!" Kai shout as he is now left alone with the other airbender.