Book 3 Chapter 8

"Aiwei has definitely been through here. Nice tracking, Girl" Korra pats Naga. "Lets Around. Maybe someone's seen him." Mako says  and they are walking in a pub. Everyone looks at them and Bolin notices something on the wall. "Ooh, look, They have a mover poster of me. Must be big Nuktuk Fans. Yeah. I should go over and say hello." Bolin says proudly about himself. "No. Those are wanted posters, and there's one for each of us. 'Wanted by her majesty, the Earth Queen, wanted for crimes against the kingdom.' I'm guessing this is because we took her airbenders." Mako says, looking back at Korra. Mako looked at the Y/N poster. "For real, what is her secret? Y/N better than me on the poster." Bolin says. "She always looks gorgeous no matter what" Mako says as he lightly touches Y/N's face on the poster. "I'm going to get you back Y/N." Mako says to himself.. "Uh, Guys." Asami says as everyone in the pub is looking at them and ready to attack. "We should get out of here." Asami says as they slowly walk back out of the pub.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰

They continue to follow Aiwei scent to a desert with mountains and big boulders. Naga suddenly stops on a big boulder. "Naga found something." Korra gets off of Naga and moves the Boulder to the side, revealing a vehicle. Naga nudges Korra forward. "Oh, sorry. I forgot to bring treats. But good girl." Naga whimpers and walks away smack her on the face with her tail. "This must be Aiwei's Jeep. He can't be far." Asami says. "Bolin and I will Investigate the misty palms oasis and see if he's holed up there." Mako says. "Yes, I love it when you talk like a cop. If only Y/N was here she would agree with me." Bolin says. "I'm coming too." Korra says. "No. You and Asami wait here in case they come back. Besides, we don't wanna call too much attention to ourselves." Mako says. "All right." Korra says. "Oh. Mako, Mako, Mako, we should wear disguises and pretend we're going undercover. That way, on one will recognize us." Bolin lets out a laugh. "Police work is so exciting. If Only Y/N was her." Bolin says and everyone looks at him. "I'm sorry, I just miss Y/N" Bolin. "It's okay. I miss her too" Mako says as he clenches her hand on his chest.

Bolin and Mako get dressed up wearing yellow coats and goggles. Asami and Korra looked at each other. "Y/N would laugh like crazy if she saw this." Korra says. "She would also be complementing them at the same time." Asami says. They miss Y/N so much. "All right, now we need our undercover identities. I'm an ex-united forces operative named Ting-Ting. War was the only woman I ever loved, until Ivy came along and showed me what real love is. Tragically,she was taken from me by my archenemy Dr. Razor, and he–" Bolin says. "Enough. Let's just find Aiwei." Mako says and walks away. "But I haven't even told you my back story." Bolin says. "I'm a cop. I don't have a backstory." Mako says. "Ooh, You're good at this." Bolin says as they head to the misty palms oasis.

Mako and Bolin walk in the Misty Palm Oasis and look around. They notice a guy kicking out spirit with his broom. "Shoo. Human customers only" the man says. "Let's see if this guy knows anything." Mako says to Bolin and they walk toward the man. "Excuse me, sir. We're looking for a man about 60, balding, wearing glasses and a long green robe." Mako says. "And he's got a weird piercing that goes from his nose to his ear. freaks me out." Bolin adds. "Yeah, sure. sounds like a guy who came in last night. I told him I had the best drinks in the earth kingdom, and he called me a liar." the man says. "That's him. Any idea where he is now?" Mako says. "No, Afraid not. But he was right. My drinks are terrible." Man says and walks into his pub.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Korra was sitting on a rock waiting for Mako and Bolin to come back. "Are you guys okay?" Asami says. "I'm just frustrated. What does Zaheer want with Y/N. What's his plan?" Korra says. "I don't know. But I think I found a clue." Asami says having a note on her hand and Korra gets off the rock, walking to her. Asami gives Korra the note. "'Xai Bau's grove, sundown.' This must be where and when Aiwei is going to meet Zaheer." Korra says. Asami grabs a map and looks through it. "All right, Xai Bau's Grove, where are you?" Asami was grazing the map with her left hand  to find Xai Bau's Grove until a spirit got on the map, squawking at her. "Go away. I'm trying to find something." Asami says looking back at the map.