Chapter 10

They go back to air temple island and let Korra rest . Both Mako and Y/n stayed by Korra side as she rest. As she recovers the group informed her everything even with the possibility that Y/N might be Tarrlok sister. "mmm. The food taste amazing, Pema. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again" Korra say as she continues to eat. "We're so thankful you're home safe" Pema said as she goes to get Korra empty dish. "Let's me help " Asami help Pema get the empty dishes. Both Asami and Pema leave the room to put up the dishes.

"Korra, I realize you've been through a lot, But I need to know everything that happened" Tenzin asks Korra. "Well at first, Tarrlok isn't who he says he is. He's Yukons son" Korra tell both Lin and Tenzin. "That makes sense now, that how Tarrlok was able to  bloodbend us without a full, but this almost give more of a possible that Y/N is related to them" Korra look at them confused "why that Lin" . "When Tarrlok was bloodbending , Y/N stop him with blood bending for few seconds" Lin tell Korra and Korra look Y/N . "Is this true , You can bloodbend " Y/N nodes her head yes. "Never mind that ,But how did you escape, Korra" Tenzin curious. "Amon Captured him and took his bending. he showed up out of nowhere he almost got me too" Korra tell Tenzin. "This is very disturbing news Amon is becoming Emboldened. Taking out a councilman almost capturing the Avatar. I fear Amon is entering his endgame" every then looks at each other.

Pema and Asami were washing dishes when Mako enter "Can I get some hot water Korra needs some tea" Mako ask . "you're a fire bender you can fire it yourself" Asami say narrowing her eyes. Pema look at two for second and put the dishes she had down "I'm gonna step out in case you two want to talk" Pema leaves the room. "Is there something we need to talk about" Mako confused. "I have noticed how you treat Korra how you acted when she was missing you have feelings for her ,don't you" Asami's look at Mako and Mako shocked of what she said "What no she was taken by a crazy blood bender how did you expect me to act" Mako says to Asami . "I like Korra. But you've been keeping the truth from me this whole time" Asami say to Mako. "The truth about what" Mako confused of what she was talking about.

"You're really gonna make me say it" Asami say annoyed tone to Mako. "Yes because I don't know what you're talking about" Mako still confused. "The kiss Mako. I know" Mako shocked about Asami knowing. "I.. Well... Bolin told you didn't he" Mako asks. "Don't blame your brother for what you did. do you have feelings for Korra or not" Asami says wanted the true answer. "Look , Things are crazy right now. can we deal with our relationship problems later" Mako get close Asami and holds her hand. "Well there might not be any relationship to worry about later" she lets go of his hand and walk out mad. "Asami" Mako then lets out a sigh.

Team avatar hears Explosions and they walked out, to see Lin outside. "We heard explosions" Korra asks Lin. "Republic city is under attack" Lin asked and everyone shocked.

Team Avatar go to the city by boat when they arrive they look around for the car . "Where did you say you parked the car" Asami asks Korra. "It's right around here somewhere there it is" they  find the car and go to it. "Wow great parking spot" Asami says seeing that the car was crash to a pole parked. "Hey you guys got arrested and let me along with the car I made it very clear I don't know how to drive" Korra explains. "It's okay you and me both " Y/N says patting Korra back. "All things considered you did a great job but how are we gonna pay for all these parking tickets" Bolin say while holding the parking ticket. Mako grabs them from Bolin hands , he punched them together and burn them . Bolin gasps "Relax the cities under attack the police have more important things to worry about" Mako says . Asami goes to the trunk of the car and takes out a glove "This will come in handy" she put it on and everyone gets in the car.

They get to Tenzin before his capture . Korra, Bolin and Mako go to fights the machine Hiroshi made while Asami and Y/N go get Tenzin.  Asami and Y/N take out the equalist that had Tenzin . Tenzin wake up and goes to help the rest of the team to defeat the machines. "Are you all right" Korra asks Tenzin. "I'm fine thank you kids.  another moment later I would've been on my way to Amon." Tenzin say . "uhh. Guys.  look" Mako then points to the direction to the air temple island. Showing an air balloon near it belonging to Amon. "Oh no" Tenzin say with worries and fear tone .

The team quickly  gets  on Oggie and go to air temple island. When arriving the equalist were in hand cuff and their way to cell . Both Lin and the kids where there totally find . "Oh thanks goodness your Alright" Tenzin says giving his kids. "We caught the bad guys" meelo tells his dad. "You let them fight do you realize what could've happened" Tenzin said in a worried and mad tone. "I would've been toast if it weren't for your kids. you should be proud you taught them well" Lin say and Tenzin calms down looking at his kids. "Go on be with your wife" Tenzin goes to see his wife. Everyone follows Tenzin and see the new baby. "Sorry to interrupt but more air ships are coming" Korra say to Tenzin . "Everything is not gonna be fine is it daddy" Ikki say concerned and Tenzin looks at his whole family.

They go out and see all of the airships. "What do you want to do Tenzin" Korra asks Tenzin. "I need to protect my family and get them as far from this conflict as possible. If Amon gets his hands on the children. I hate to even think of it" Tenzin say. "If you're leaving then I'm going with you no argument you and your family are the last Airbenders. there's no way in the world I'm letting Amon Take your bending away" Lin tell Tenzin. "Thank you Lin. Korra I want you to leave this island and hide for the time being" Tenzin tells Korra. "I'm not giving up " Korra tell Tenzin.

"I'm not asking you to. I've sat word to the united forces they will be here soon and once my family is safe. I will return with The reinforcements, we can turn the tide in this war." Tenzin informed Korra. "What you're saying is we need to be patient" Korra say with a sad expression. "You're learning well" he says places his hand on Korra shoulder and Korra expression turns in a smile. Everyone says bye to Tenzin  and his family as he takes them somewhere safe.

Leaving team Avatar at air temple island. The equalist arrive and the team gets on Naga and leaves . They head their way to the dock . "Mustache guy" the equalist with the mustache jumps to them and Naga as well pushing him away to the bushes. "Nice one Naga" Korra says as they arrive  to the  dock. Naga jump in the water and stays under the water. Y/N and Korra water bends an air Bubble around them to be able to breath as Naga swims .

They head to the city and get the Sewers seeing that Lin was captured by Amon. "Korra you should get moving" Mako say to Korra, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and taking her in the tunnel. Y/N continues to look out before Bolin taps her shoulder and gives her smile "Let's go, Y/N" she give a smile and follow Bolin in the tunnel with the rest of the group.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
This is chapter 10 it might short  chapter  I'm sorry.

Hope it's to y'all like .

Hope you gorgeous people have great day

I love y'all 💜💜🦋💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Updated