Book 2 Chapter 3

The northern troupe came to the southern tribe and started to create walls . "Uncle why did you bring your troops down from the north?" Korra asks confused. "Now that you've opened the southern portal. We need to protect it from people who would do the spirit harm." Unalaq explains. "I could protect it" Korra says. "I need you for something more important. There is another portal in the north. Once you open the spirit portal and they will be able to move freely between the north and south in a matter of seconds" Unalaq says. "But the solstice is over. How am I going to open it? " Korra say curious. "The spiritual energy is much stronger in the North. And now that you've open the southern portal your energy is stronger as well." Unalaq says as he walks close to the railing seeing Korra amazing face looking out. "With both portals open our trays will be united again" Korra says. "The world will be united again" Unalaq says.

People of the south join for meeting in Tanraq home. "Thank you for coming everyone I know these last few days have been very troubling. "  Tanraq says to the people. "Troubling, troubling is when I get that itchy rash thats won't go away and Zuh Li isn't around to scratch it. This is shocking nay, sickening! But these kale cookies? opposite. Remind me to get the recipe later" Varrick say last sentence to zuh li . " What's your point, Varrick?" Tanraq says. "My point is Unalaq already boots are chieftains out of their palace. How long before he starts telling us what kind of cookies we eat" Varrick says. "Probably a couple of days" Zuh Li  says. " Rhetorical question Zuh Li. You gotta keep up.Not to mention I've got a cargo ship all of Halibut That's rotting things to this arbor lockdown. Who want to but a ship full of sticking fish" Varrick say before shattering a plate on the floor. "Seriously it's not rhetorical I need to sell these fish." Varrick says serious. "Chief Unalaq is here to help the south. He wants to show us how to restore balance with the spirit. so they'll stop attacking." Korra says . "The only spirit I'm interested in restoring. Is our spirit of independence! Am I right people !" Varrick say and everyone from the south  shout in agreement. "All Unalaq is trying to do is make our tribe unified again." Korra tells the people. "No he wants control of our wealth. My wealth and I like my wealth. If Unalaq Doesn't pour his forces out. then we have no choice but to fight for our freedom" Varrick say and everyone shout in agreement. Korra looks sad and Y/N up and goes to Korra. "You want to start a war are you crazy"  Korra say and Y/N stands next to her. "Unalaq started this not us." Tanraq says and let's out a sigh when look at Korra. "I'm sorry, maybe you could speak with your uncle. Tell him how frustrated we all are.He'll listen to what the Avatarhas to say. Do it for me." Tanraq asks Korra. "I'll do it for the tribe." Korra say before grabbing Y/N hand and leaves.

Both girls to to meet Unalaq to see him siting on the throne talking to a man next to him who was covered head to toes . "Our next training session isn't until tomorrow" Unalaq says noticing the two girls standing in front of him. "I'm sorry to interrupt. It's about our conversation this morning. " Korra says. "Yes" Unalaq say and Y/N sees Unalaq looking like a evil over lord. "I understand why you brought your troops here, i'm afraid it's sending the wrong message." Korra says. "Your father has been talking to you." Unalaq says. "Not just him. Varrick too. There was a meeting at my parents house. A lot of sellers feel like they are being invaded" Korra say and Y/N though Oh My God Korra was basically throwing them under the bus. "I am the chief. I am uniting, not invading" Unalaq  say. "So far to my knowledge your the chief of the northern tribe. never saw you have a title says southern chief . So how can you really be southern chief. " Y/N says as the man behind him lets out a chuckle.

Unalaq Irritated on what Y/n said "You!"Unalaq says before Korra Interrupts "Forgive her, she never like this.  I know  what your saying , but I just afraid if something doesn't change, There could be a Civil War" Korra states. "If the water tribes were at war other nations will take sides . the dark spirit will thrive off this negative energy, And the world will be thrown into a battle between spirit and then that will be catastrophic." Unalaq says. "How do we stop it." Korra asks. "We? No , korra. This is the war only the avatar came prevent." Unalaq says . "I'm usually the one who starts fights. I don't know how to stop that from happening. " Korra says and Unalaq walks to them. "As the avatar you must remain neutral in this conflict you will naturally want to help your people . are you showing favoritism would not help our tribes find unity." Unalaq says. "Maybe Tenzin is right. Maybe I'm not ready to be the Avatar." Korra say sad. " Tenzin lacked faith in you. But I have no doubt you will become the most admire Avatar the world has ever known. " Unalaq says resting his hand on her shoulder. "Thank you , Uncle" Korra say and the girls leave.