Chapter 6

The next day the team meet up at the gym and it seems everyone decides to ignore what happened yesterday. it was awkward a few seconds before Bolin spoke. "Hey , before we start training. lets go get water". "I'm good. you can go if you guys want too." Mako says. " Okay, lets go. Come on Y/n" Korra says waking toward Bolin's direction. "I'm good. I just want to rest right now." Y/n say as she sits on one of the bench in the gym. "Okay, I'll just bring  a water bottle for you. "Korra says. "Okay thanks" Y/n say with soft smile before Korra leaving the gym with Bolin to get water bottles.

Y/N and Mako where alone as Mako practice with a punching bag. Y/N just stays there silently watching before Mako speak up. "Um..Y/N." "Yes, Mako. whats up." Y/n says wonder what his going to say. Mako walks towards Y/n and sit right next to her. "About Yesterday, I don't know what I was thinking. it Just happe.." Mako say before Y/N interupts him. "It fine, Mako."Y/N say as she looks down to her hands."Wait really" Mako says looking at Y/n with his brows risen. "Yeah, really. you don't owe me nothing. after all we are just friends right." Y/n says looking at Mako with a forced smile. hearing her say that hurt his heart but he wonder why did he felt he had to apologize to her and if they were just friends then why where there tears on her eyes. "Then why were you crying." Mako say with with a serious face. Y/N shows a shocked face before turning her face away from his gaze. "It was cold outside. when my eyes get hit by a cold breeze this get teary."Y/N say.  Mako look down to his hand and thinks maybe that it was. for some reason Mako wanted a different answer from her but want answer did he want. 

Korra and Bolin come back and they started to practice. the fire ferret were practicing their shot on posters with Tanho face on it while hearing the radio while Y/N was just petting Pabu. "Man I got a good feeling about tonight I don't care if we are the underdogs we can take those pompous wolf bats" . "It's going to take our toughest match ever but I think you're right"Mako says taking his helmet before Bolin lends on him . "Introducing to your new chance the fantastic fire ferrets".

The radio get static and get clears "Good morning symptoms of republic city this is a man I hope you all enjoy last nights pro bending match Because it will be the last it's time for the city to stop worshiping Bending athletes as if they were heroes I'm calling on the council to shut down this pending arena and cancel the finals or else there will be severe consequences" the radio lets out a Static. " That guy's got some nerve" Bolin looks at the group. "Do you think the councils will give in" Mako say looking at Korra . "I'm not waiting to find out. We need to get to City Hall" Korra narrow her eye before leaving the gym and the rest follow.

At the city hall the group enter the meeting. "Korra you shouldn't be here". "As the avatar and a pro bending player I have the right to be heard you can't cancel the finals" Korra say while walking closer to the council. "I know winning the champion means a lot to you but as far as I'm concerned we need to shut the arena down" Tenzin tell Korra. "What about the rest of you Tarrlok there's no way you're backing down from Amon, right?". Tarrlok get up from
His sit and faces the group. "Actually Tenzin and I agree for once" . "The council is unanimous we're closing the arena." Group disagrees with the council's decision but Korra is confused. "I don't understand I thought you of all people would take a stand against Amon." Korra points her hand towards Tarrlok "While I am still committing to bringing that lunatic to justice I will not put innocent lives at stake just for you and your friends can play a game" Tarrlok raises his head looking down at the group.

"Probably might only be a game to you but think of what it means to the city right now the arena is the one place where benders and non-benders gather in peace to watch benders" Mako say Bolin speak in "Beat each other up-in peace it's an expiration to everyone!"Bolin rises his arm up. "I appreciate your naive idealism But you're ignoring the reality of this situation". "The reality is that you close arena you let Amon win! ". Bolin point at Korra "Yes exactly what she says yes" . Y/N nods her head yes "True that" . "I'm sorry but our decision has been made this meeting is adjourned" Tarrlok Grabs the Mallet it was about to hit it until a wire strikes the mallet breaking it in half making Tarrlok gasp. "I can't believe I'm saying this I agree with the Avatar"