Chapter 9

Tenzin get called saying that Korra was taken from the equalist from city hall. Lin goes to the jail and busts both Asami and Y/n out of their cell and they go to get the brothers out as well. They get to the brother jail cell and open the door. Asami walks in the cell and gives Mako a kiss before Lin Interrupts "I'm sorry to break your family reunions but Korra is in trouble Amon captured her. Both Mako and Y/N brow raised out of shock"no, no ,She can't be gone" Mako say and Y/N still shocked of the news. "Come on we have an Avatar to rescue" Lin says and they all leave the cell.

Lin and the squad go to meet Tenzin "Call me if you hear anything" Tenzin say through the call and hangs up as he look at them with confusion. "Lin Ain't you supposed to be in the hospital resting and you four weren't you in prison"Tenzin confused of the situation. "I figured you can use our help finding Korra " Lin explains. "Do you have  any leads." Both Y/N and Mako say at the same time and look at each other for second and back to Tenzin. "I've been on the phone all morning but nothing yet" Tenzin get off his seat and walk to the group. "We need naga, She can track Korra "Mako asks. "I'm afraid her polar bear dog is missing as well" Y/N let's out a deep sigh"She probably already looking for Korra or they took naga with Korra" Y/N explains.

"Then where do we start" Bolin curious . "My guess is the equalist are hiding underground in the maze of tunnels beneath the city"."Underground just like my father secret factory figures" Asami says. "Yeah, yeah that makes sense when those two blockers had me in the truck it sound like we drove into the Tunnel" Bolin explains. "Yeah Bolin is right " Y/N agrees with Bolin. "I know where to start looking come on" Mako say and the group follows him.

They get to the location where Mako says him and Korra last saw truck they where following when Bolin and Y/N where taken. Mako points a direction. "The truck when Bolin and Y/N where in took off down this alley." They run down the alley and try to figure out where to go and Lin find a tunnel near the area. They notice there was fresh tire marks. They walk in the tunnel and there was four path. The group follow Mako through on of the tunnel. "Hey is Mako all right he seems really worried about Korra" Asami asks Bolin. "Yeah we all are" Bolin answer Asami. "I know but he's your brother do you think he likes Korra As more than just a friend" Asami asks Bolin. Bolin let's out a small laugh "What no that's just gossip where did you hear that crazy talk is coming out of your mouth right now" Bolin looking suspicious after say that . "What do you know Bolin, come on spill it" Bolin look at Y/N and Y/N nods her head to not say nothing but Bolin wanted to tell Asami but Y/N knowing Bolin he'll just say it anyways. "Nothing I mean there was this one time during the tournament when Mako and Korra kiss. But..." Asami eyes wides "They kissed" . "Believe me I was upset too but I'm over it I don't think it meant anything" Bolin tells Asami to Reassure her. "I doubt that" Asami say as she continues to walk. Y/N give Bolin a punch on his shoulder " ouch, what?" Bolin say holding where Y/N punch him.

They hear a Motorcycle coming their direction. they go and hide so the person who is riding the motorcycle does not see them. They see the equalist enter a secret passage in the tunnel . They check it out and enter the passage way. Get they get on the trolley and Lin goes to find her soldiers but Lin does not sense Korra in the prison.

Bolin , Asami and Y/N stay as watch as the rest went to find who was in the prison. "Y/N are you alright I haven't heard you talk this whole time" Y/N keep her gaze down. "What wrong Y/N" Y/N let's out a deep sigh . "I should've stayed with Korra . If I didn't get arrest I could've helped her and she will be safe" she say as she tries to hold back her tears. "It not your fault Y/N . No one can predict when Amon will attack " . "I know but I cant help but feel like it is. She the first person that made me feel safe. I want her feel the same way with me and yet she's in danger " Y/N hold her two hands up to her chest. "You and Korra probably grow up together. seeing how close you too are." Y/N nods her head. "Only for the past four years, before I was somewhere else" Y/N let out a deep breath in and out. "Where were you before you met Korra " Asami ask curiously. "I don't remember my parents or much of my past but before I met Korra I was in a camp with other kids." Y/N explains.