Book 2 Chapter 11

Vaatu escapes from his prison. "Raava, Nothing can stop this moment. Harmonic convergence is upon us again." Vaatu says. "I'll not let you fuse with Unalaq, you're going right back in that prison." Korra says. Vaatu then goes straight to Unalaq and Unalaq prepares to fuss with Vaatu. Korra throws first at Vaatu blocking him from getting closer to Unalaq. Korra then uses air to pick up Unalaq and his one troops from the ground through him in the portal, out of the spirit world. "Don't let Unalaq in the spirit world," Korra says. "We're on it," Bolins says . "Korra " Y/N says in a worried tone, wanting to help Korra against Vaatu. "Y/N, I got this. It's between us." Korra says and Y/N nods. Y/N follows the brothers through the portal.

They stand outside the portal in guard, ready to attack if Unalaq gets near but they see no signs of someone around. Suddenly an attack came from both sides. One side throwing ice and the other rocks. Bolin makes walls on both sides to block the attacks. Mako and Y/N each to a side to throw hits. Suddenly another attack comes out of nowhere. They dodge and Bolin and Y/N get hit to the ground. They stand up and get ready to attack again. "I don't know if we can win this fight," Bolin says. "We don't need to win, we just need to stop Unalaq from getting back into the spirit world." Mako says. " his right,we're like distraction, good looking distraction" Y/N says letting out a giggles.suddenly there is another attack but Bolin blocks it.

After a few minutes of them blocking. They sit behind some rock for protection. "Unalaq, Are You out there?He must have gone home?" Bolin says. "Maybe he went to get food. He better bring some back. I'm starving." Y/N says. "Me too." Bolin says. "Really it is not the right time . Focus you two "Mako says and Bolin sticks his head out. "Hello, my feeble turtle-Duck." Eska says blasted water at Bolin and Desna comes the other side hitting Mako with water. Y/N gets a rock thrown at her making fall down and they all get blasted with water. Unalaq gets out of the trees. The group was surrounded by Unalaq, his one soldier and the twins. "Don't let them escape this time. And to make sure of that Marcus will be with you two " Unalaq says as he enters the portal.

Marcus and the twin drag the group seeing they were still unconscious but they woke up. They pretend to look unconscious before they attack them and ran back into the spirit world. Y/N sees Korra in the group. "Korra!!!" Y/N shouts out . Before she and the brothers hear a voice behind them. "Stop" Eska says. Eska stops them by freezing their bodies in ice but Y/n quickly gets out of it. "Don't worry I got you" Y/n says and was about to get them out before she was thrown away by a rock. "Y/N!!!" Mako shouted out seeing Y/N was on the ground a few meters away but the troops walked to her taking off the clothing covering his face . Revealing his face and seeing Y/N slowly look up at Shocked. Y/N tries to get up from the ground slowly before she looks up to see a familiar face. "Marcus?" Y/N says with fear in her voice. "Long time to see, Y/N. I missed you." Marcus says as Vaatu infused with Unalaq.

"We are now one. Now a new era for spirits and humans will begin, and I will lead them all as the new Avatar. " Unalaq says out loud . "Well I'm the old Avatar and my era is not over yet." Korra says and then they attack. Y/N uses this opportunity that Marcus was distracted to attack him by throwing him to the ground. "That's not fair I was distracted, Y/N/N(it's your nickname)" Marcus says as he gets up from the ground . "Don't you dare call me that . We're not even friends." Y/N says with fear and anger in her eyes. "Aww , I'm hurt. I thought you loved me Y/N/N. But you did change after all. I liked it when you fight back" Marcus said with a smirk before throwing an attack at Y/N. Y/N dodged the attacks. "I thought you were dead." Y/N says throwing water at him. "Lucky when you finish burning the place on fire. I was out on an errand. Father should've known he would die by your hands. You were always number one to him. "Marcus says throw on hit at Y/N making her land in front of the brother before letting out a groan.

"Y/N!!!" The brothers shout. "I'm fine" Y/n says slowly getting up. "If only a father could see his star like this. What you want to appear kind , sweet , harmless, Y/N. We both know who you are Y/N. You're a monster. That's your only purpose or have you forgotten. Be yourself it's okay you know i'm the only one who loves you for the way you truly are." Marcus says walking close to Y/N. The brother looks confused at what Marcus is trying to say. And how those two know each other. Y/N get up from the ground and throw spiked ice at Marcus. He dodge them by walking back. "You missed," he said.