The beginning

First,we have Kim Jisoo the perfect girl everyone wants to be and date,all the boys are head over heels for her but everyone thinks she's only into her studies.
"Don't worry no one will know"Jisoo said kissing her sister's boyfriend on the lips.

Second,we have Kim namjoon he's a total genius and has an iQ of 148,he has a girlfriend the popular girl in school but she's not one of the mean ones,her name is Hwasa.
"I love you baby"Namjoon said kissing his girlfriend making her smile.

Next we have Jung Hoseok the sunshine and ball of happiness he can make anyone smile and..the one he's kissing is Min Yoongi the cold boy of the school he doesn't open up to anyone and never smiles or laughs but that changed when Hoseok became their friend.
"Fuck I missed you"Yoongi said making Hoseok chuckle and say"me too but can I know how you brought us to this beautiful lake"Yoongi only winked at him.

Next is Jeon Jungkook making out with a girl for his pleasure after all he's called the playboy for a reason"ugh it smells disgusting in here"Jungkook rolled his eyes while the girl he was making out with glared at him and got up leaving making Lisa smirk yup that's the blonde girl who everyone thinks is dumb but
Is actually not that's Lalisa Manoban and these two are the fuck buddies.
"Yah no interrupting my make out sessions"Jungkook said approaching Lisa but she only took off her shirt and layed down on the bed making him smirk.

Next is Kim Seokjin but everyone calls him Jin,the boy every girl dies for,he's called world wide handsome (WWH) because of his good looks,remember that one boy who has a crush on a girl who's only interested in her sister's boyfriends yup that's him.
"Hey Jisoo"Jin said making the girl shut her locker and look at him"oh hey Jin"Jisoo said.

Next we have Park chaeyoung the sweetheart of Rosewood high school and the whole town everyone loves her but don't underestimate her she can be a bitch,she's the girl that everyone in school and town is friends with.
"Thanks aunty merlyn"chaeyoung said grabbing the donut from the lady and left the diner.

Well..you can't tell me that every school doesn't have that one guy who's full of himself and is a flirt,well in Rosewood high there's Park Jimin girls are also head over heels for him which makes his ego grow even more.
"Hey gorgeous what's your name"Jimin said tapping the girl in front of him's shoulder making her look at him"Fuck off"chaeyoung said making him chuckle"feisty I see"Jimin said making her scoff and turn her attention back to the teacher.

Next is Kim taehyung,the badboy who is different from Jungkook and Jimin,he hates girls who throw themselves at him,his uncle is the principal but that doesn't mean he doesn't create trouble it's his specialty to be a Bad boy.
"Stop trying"Taehyung said looking at Sana making her stomp her feet and leave.

And lastly we have Jennie Kim,the queen of the school or what she prefers to be called the BIC which stands for BITCH IN CHARGE,she's the IT girl of Rosewood high,she's every boy's dream girl and what girls want to be,she's a bitch to everyone if you would want no one to know your secret then be careful because she knows everything and probably is the person with the most secrets.
"If you intimidate me again I won't hesitate to make your life miserable all over again"Jennie said pouring the milk all over tzuyu's head and smirked leaving the cafeteria with Lisa,chaeyoung and Jisoo behind her.Even they were scared of her.

"Jen"Lisa shouted seeing Jennie in the hallway and walked towards her."Where are you going"the blonde girl said"to class Lisa where else"Jennie said walking but stopped and turned to the blonde saying"Lisa you know I'd only say this for you but you should be careful of Jeon Jungkook remember what happened to your sister you wouldn't want that to happen to you at such a young age"Jennie said making Lisa widen her ey"how did-"Lisa said making Jennie smile and say"come on Lisa you especially should know that not one secret passes by and I don't know about it I know everything"the girl smiled one last time before starting to walk to class.

"Wow I'm loving this place let's make it our special place"Hoseok said looking at the lake his hand intertwined with Yoongi's"okay then let's never tell anyone about this"Yoongi said making Hoseok look at him and smile then kiss him and they continued until Yoongi's phone beeped he grabbed seeing the message it sent chills down his spine.  

Hmm..I wonder what everyone in school will think about you when they find out about you being gay. -A

Hoseok was now currently walking back home from the lake wondering about why Yoongi suddenly had to leave when his phone beeped and when he saw the text his eyes widened.

Dear Hoseok I wonder what your parents would think of their son being gay probably disappointed right?🌈 -A

Namjoon was walking with his girlfriend Hwasa when his phone beeped once he saw the message his face turned pale.

Does your girlfriend know about you killing someone. -A

Jisoo was making out with her sister's new boyfriend Suho when her phone beeped she groaned grabbing her phone and checked the message making her eyes open wide.

Remember Jisoo you kiss I tell  here's a kiss from me😘. -A

Lisa was grabbing some snacks from the convenience store when her phone beeped she opened it and saw the message and got scared.

What would your parents think of you fucking around with a Jeon who's brother got your sister pregnant. -A

Chaeyoung was eating dinner with her family when her phone buzzed but she couldn't see it now they have a rule no phone on the dinner table but after she finished she went to her room and opened the message widening her eyes no one knows about this except for one person.

Park chaeyoung everyone thinks your a sweetheart but of course you learn from the best,you still taking those pills that could've killed you?😏. -A

Jungkook was playing video games with taehyung when his phone beeped he grabbed it unlocking it and looked at the message his eyes widened.

What are you doing Jeon Jungkook are you also gonna get Lisa pregnant like your brother did to her sister. -A

Taehyung was visiting a grave at night yup when his phone beeped he opened it making his eyes widen.

Still visiting your dead girlfriend,makr sure you don't fight again say hi to her
for me. -A

Jimin was out with Jin at the diner when his phone buzzed while Jin was ordering he opened his phone and widened his eyes.

Park Jimin why didn't you tell the cops about that night when you saw someone die in front of you and we both know you know who the person that shot the bullet was. -A

Jin came home from hanging out with Jimin and his parents were still not home but suddenly his phone buzzed he opened it and got shocked.

Jin you still not gonna tell your mom about your dad cheating on her. -A

Jennie was driving back home when her phone beeped she grabbed it keeping her eye on the road she opened it and widened her eyes that she almost got in an accident nothing ever scares her like this but no one knows about HER.

Poor Jennie parents don't care about you,but you know everyone's secrets but no one knows yours well guess what I know all your secrets especially about HER. -A

Hey guys so how was this first chapter I know I've done a pretty little liars one but I didn't like it and besides I wanted to add the rap line because I luv them soo much so here's this story hope you enjoyed😘😘.