Suspicious

Joy entered the school and everyone as usual were getting their things from their lockers,some gossiping and some even flirting and then there he was Sungjae talking with his friends"stop drooling"Seulgi said making Joy look at her"I'm not"Joy said making Seulgi roll her eyes and say"sure I'll see you in class"then she left and Joy was still staring at Sungjae until he saw her and smiled then started approaching her she panicked she was deciding whether to leave or stay but he was already in front of her"Hey joy"Sungjae said"oh uh hey Sungjae"Joy said making him smile"you know I wanted to ask you do you wanna uh hang out on friday"Sungjae said making her widen her eyes"oh yeah of course so that means in two days"Joy said making him nod"I gotta get to class but I'll see you"Sungjae said waving while walking making Joy smile.

"Why did you call Junghyun"Jessi said looking at Junghyun who's sitting in from of her they were currently in the diner"because we both know we need to talk because we both know the same thing"Junghyun said"what do you mean"Jessi said confused"what I mean is we both know what Lisa and Jungkook are doing is exactly what we did and we both know it won't end up good"Junghyun said"oh you mean the fact that they're repeating history like we were fuck buddies and you got me pregnant maybe you should tell your brother to stay away from my sister"Jessi said getting up grabbing her purse and leaving"damn she's still feisty as hell"Junghyun said smiling.

Jisoo grabbed her book from the locker and closed it then heard a beep in her pocket she grabbed her phone and checked the message she definitely didn't want her day to get worse than it already is.

Poor Jisoo had to sacrifice her own secret for two people she barely knew😢 -A

She was pissed so what if she sacrificed herself she thinks Yoongi and Hoseok are cute together and they shouldn't be separated then she suddenly smiled"right they shouldn't be seperated like me and Suho"then she started walking to class.

Chaeyoung was running to her Math class when she accidentally bumped into someone making her fall along with her books"I'm sorry"Chaeyoung said about to grab her book when the person picked it up and put out their hand for her she looked up and frowned she got up ignoring the person's hand and grabbed her book from him"woah come on Chae let's talk"Chanyeol said"don't call me that"Chaeyoung said walking past him but he grabbed her wrist turning her to him then put his hand on her waist pulling her closer to him"Chanyeol let go of me"Chaeyoung said hitting his chest"what if I don't want to"Chanyeol said making her scoff and step on his foot making him groan and let go of her then she started walking to class leaving him.

"Oh is miss perfect skipping class"Taehyung said making Jennie look at him"fuck off besides it's not like it's my first time"Jennie said"I'm impressed"taehyung said making her roll her eyes"I don't care what you think"Jennie said"where are you going anyways"taehyung said"it's none of your business I'll be leaving now toodles"Jennie said waving and left making him chuckle.

Jungkook was just getting out of the restroom when Tzuyu stood in front of him"what do you want Tzuyu"Jungkook said"let me think hmm I want you"Tzuyu said making him laugh"no thanks I'll pass"Jungkook said walking past her but she stood in front of him again"yah we already broke up so fuck off"Jungkook said"I wanna know why though"Tzuyu said"hmm let me think I found someone better to fuck"Jungkook said walking past her smirking while she was shocked.

Jungkook entered the classroom to find no one but suddenly the door closed he looked back to see"Lisa? What are you doing"Jungkook said but she was just glaring at him"oh wait are you mad at me did I do something wrong"Jungkook said"why were you talking to Tzuyu"Lisa said approaching him"correction she was talking to me and she was just talking bullshit"Jungkook said making Lisa scoff"oh come on if you want to go back to fucking her go ahead be my guest"Lisa shouted"Lisa why the fuck are you yelling you know if you want me sure I will fuck her again"Jungkook said making Lisa cross her arms"well go ahead then"Lisa said grabbing her books and opened the door leaving making him sigh.