Feelings

"Jen are you sure we should follow her"Lisa said"shh..do you hear that"Jennie said making Lisa shut up and listen someone was crying"let's get closer"Jennie said making Lisa nod and the two walked forward hiding behind a tree to see Seulgi sitting near a hole and crying"wait..isn't this where we found Taeyong"Lisa said looking at Jennie who was focused on Seulgi"I'm sorry I got scared I didn't mean to"Seulgi said crying"what is she talking about"Lisa said"I don't know Lisa let's just listen"Jennie said but Lisa accidentally stepped on a branch making it crack"run"Jennie said and the two started running until they got to the car and Jennie started driving"Jen you don't think she-"Lisa said stopping herself from finishing"I gotta be honest with you Lis I don't know"Jennie said making Lisa realize that her friend doesn't actually know everyone's secrets and is also lost and she looked terrified and it's what scared her Jennie has never been scared of anything.

Namjoon entered the school walking to his locker when he accidentally bumped into someone"oh I'm sorry"Namjoon said"no it's okay"Jihyo said"new girl right?"Namjoon said making her giggle"yup that's me by the way my name is Jihyo and your one of the popular boys"Jihyo said making him nod"you seemed to be in a rush are you lost"Namjoon said"well I'm kind of looking for someone"Jihyo said"who maybe I can help"Namjoon said making her smile and nod"I'm looking for someone named Kim Namjoon"Jihyo said making him chuckle"what? Why are you laughing did I say something funny"Jihyo said confused"no but that's me"Namjoon said making her laugh"oh okay well mr Namjoon your my tour guide because I still don't know the school well"Jihyo said"of course we can start now if you'd like"Namjoon said making her smile and nod.

"Who do you think it is"Yoongi heard someone say he turned"I don't know"Yoongi said"what about you Jen"Yoongi said making her smile"I don't know"Jennie said.Yoongi was probably the only person Jennie trusted with one of her secrets he helped her even when he didn't know her which developed into a friendship and nothing more because Jennie always knew her friend had a thing for Hoseok.

Yeonjun was heading to the classroom when he bumped into someone making the girl fall on the ground"oh I'm sorry"Yeonjun said crouching and grabbing the girl's stuff"oh no it's okay"the girl said with a shy voice making him smile then he handed her the stuff and helped her up"I've never seen you before"Yeonjun said"oh I'm in the same class with you"the girl said making him feel stupid for saying that"I'm Karina"the girl said reaching her hand out for a handshake which made him smile and shake her hand saying"Yeonjun".

Taehyung was watching the football team play"is this seat taken"Irene said making him look at her"no you can sit"taehyung said making her smile"taehyung-ah we haven't hang out for a while how about we go to the diner later"Irene said making taehyung look at her and nod which made her feel like the happiest girl in the world.This is what she wanted her best friend hanging out with her but maybe she thought of him as something more.

"Chaeyoung wait up"Momo said to Chaeyoung who's walking to class making her stop in her track"oh hey Momo is something wrong"Chaeyoung said"uh well I wanted you to help me with something"Momo said"oh uh what is it"Chaeyoung said"my eighteenth birthday is coming soon and I wanna find a way to ask Jimin to come"Momo said"well..uh maybe you could send him an invitation"Chaeyoung said"well..I..I wanna ask him to come"Momo said"uh sure I'd love to help I'll teach you"Chaeyoung said making Momo smile"bye Chae"Momo said waving and went beside the lockers"good job get Jimin before she does"Tzuyu said"but I think that's uh too mean"Momo said fiddling with her fingers"ugh Momo you need to be mean that's the only way you can survive in this school"Tzuyu said making Momo nod.