Jennie's little secret

Flashback to three years ago:

Jennie smiled at Jeongyeon who invited her to this college party"your finally here be careful there are jerks and don't drink also if someone bothers you just tell me"Jeongyeon said making Jennie smile and nod then she entered the party she looked around some were dancing some were talking and laughing while some were making out Jennie rolled her eyes and went to sit down outside"you got annoyed by the noise too"a guy said making Jennie look at him"kind of"Jennie said"you want one"the guy said referring to the drink im his hand"sure"Jennie said"you seem young what are you doing here"the guy said making Jennie stop drinking and look at him"that is none of your business but now that I think about it you seem young too"Jennie said making him chuckle"I came here to sell drugs because i heard these college punks need some"he said making her nod"I came here to let out everything by partying"Jennie said making him look at her"im -------- and I'm 15"the guy said making Jennie smile"I'm Jennie and I'm also 15"Jennie said looking at him the drink was getting to her and also to him he.l got closer to her and they kissed and one thing led to the other with them sleeping together.

After a few weeks Jennie and that guy never encountered each other and Jennie didn't mind it..it meant nothing to her but she had a boyfriend Kai and he wasn't the best sometimes he would be violent.

Jennie woke up and felt dizzy she ran to tge bathroom and threw up she looked at herself in the mirror she looked tired she was hoping it's not what she thinks it is but she had to be sure so she went to the nearest pharmacy and got three pregnancy tests.

She looked at the test and grabbed it turning it around she widened her eyes she was pregnant with a random guy's baby who she doesn't even remember the name of or how he looked.

She told Kai she slept with someone but didn't tell him she was pregnant Yoongi and Jeongyeon were there for her so she was thankful and grateful.

She had to tell her parents at some point and that didn't turn out well her dad was disappointed and called her names while her mother stood there listening she didn't defend her.

They decided to send Jennie to the sisters and she didn't mind as long as her baby is alright besides Jeongyeon was there she said goodbye to the girls saying she's leaving to new Zealand to visit her aunt.

After a year she came back like nothing happened but her parents weren't there so she had to take care of her 15 years old brother she was 16 holding this much pressure.

~Present~

They all didn't know what to say"I know if you don't want to be my friends it's alright I understand and respect your decision"Jennie said and suddenly felt the girls hugging her"why didn't you tell us we could've helped you"Jisoo said sobbing making Jennie start crying..she was relieved her friends now know about her secret she doesn't have to hide anymore the thought of that made her smile.

Jennie went out to the balcony to see taehyung standing looking at the stars she sighed approaching him"hey"Jennie said making him look at her"hi"taehyung said looking away"your daughter is pretty like her mother"taehyung said making Jennie smile"thank you"Jennie said"taehyung please I don't like us fighting like this let's be friends"Jennie said making him look at her"I'm sorry Jen I can't"taehyung said making her nod and go back in he sighed.

  Good answer you don't want to hurt her but what about your girlfriend -A

"She's feisty"Jungkook said making them laugh"you forgot her mother is Jennie and she's been spending time with Yoongs"Jennie said making them laugh while Yeji walked towards taehyung Jennie looked at them"oppa your really handsome do you have a girlfriend"Yeji said shocking them she was three"yeah I do"taehyung said making her pout"how about you leave her and love my mommy"Yeji said making taehyung look at Jennie then smile"Yeji baby you can't say that"Jennie said making Yeji look at her and walk towards her"eomma but I want to meet my dad"Yeji said making Jennie bite her lip"baby uh hopefully soon"Jennie said pinching Yeji's cheeks"baby the necklace where is it"Jennie said making Yeji smile and run to get something and then come back holding a teddy bear she opened the zipper to the bear and pulled out the necklace"your so smart my baby"Jennie said smiling at her daughter.

Jennie sighed as she walked"wait"she heard someone say she turned to see taehyung"what do you want"Jennie said crossing her arms"I'll walk you home"taehyung said making Jennie sigh and nod.

Irene opened the door and smiled"taehyung"she said moving so he could come in"Irene I uh need to talk to you"taehyung said"yeah sure what is it"Irene closed the door and walked towards him"let's uh break up"taehyung said and her smile faded"b-but I thought that you love me"Irene said making him sigh"Irene I like you but I don't love you I'm sorry yesterday was a mistake and I needed something to let out my anger I'm sorry I used you"taehyung said making Irene sigh"I don't care if you used me or not let's no break up taehyung-ah"Irene said"sorry but I love someone else"taehyung said and left.

Taehyung sighed before knocking and the door opened"taehyung-ah"Jennie said making him smile and then attach his lipa with hers she widened her eyes but then closed her eyes and kissed him back after they pulled out they looked at each other and smiled"I love you Jennie Kim"taehyung said"and I love you Kim taehyung"Jennie said.

Jennie smiled at the girls and waved at them she walked up to them"hey"Jennie said"hey momma Jen"Lisa said making Jennie smile then the boys came and taehyung looked at Jennie"hey baby"taehyung said pecking her lips making them shocked"did I see that right or do I need to change my glasses"Namjoon said rubbing his eyes and then put the glasses on"oh my god cute"Chaeyoung said hugging Jimin making taehyung and Jennie look at each other and smile.

Irene woke up sweating and panting it was just a dream taehyung will never break up with her he wouldn't do that after they're special night and he would never go to Jennie.

Lisa walked to her locker and opened it she got her books and closed it to see Bambam"hey Lis"Bambam said making her sigh and roll her eyes"what do you want"Lisa said crossing her arms"oh weren't you the one who texted me you miss me"Bambam said making Lisa look at him confused"uh I don't think I did that"Lisa said and started walking but he grabbed her hand"get your hand off me"Lisa said and everyone was looking at them now"yah Jungkook isn't that your girlfriend"Jin said making Jungkook look to see Bambam holding his girlfriend's arm while she looked at him in disgust"Bambam if you don't get your hand off her I'll break it"Chaeyoung said making Bambam let go and walk away"you okay Lis"Chaeyoung said but Lisa was looking at Jungkook who looked at her confused"thanks Chae I'll talk to you later"Lisa said and walked up to Jungkook while Chaeyoung sighed she knew this A wanted to turn them against each other just like how A did to her and Jimin.

Lisa and Jungkook walked in the schoolyard"does Bambam know you"Jungkook said making Lisa sigh"yeah he used to be my bestfriend"Lisa said making Jungkook look at her"just your bestfriend"Jungkook said and Lisa sighed"I used to have a crush on him but not anymore now I have you"Lisa said smiling at Jungkook"I trust you Lis so I don't have anything to worry about"Jungkook said smiling at her then stopped walking and so did Lisa he leaned in and kissed her they smiled through the kiss knowing they have each other.

Jisoo sat next to her boyfriend and glared at the girls looking at him"you keep looking and I'll poke your eyeballs out"Jisoo said making them turn around while Jin laughed"why do you have to be so handsome"Jisoo said pouting"it's not my fault I'm too handsome"Jin said blowing her a kiss making her roll her eyes and lastly she smiled her cheeks red making him smirk.

Jennie went out of the restroom and saw Irene leaning on a locker when she saw Jennie she walked towards her"you need anything"Jennie said raising her eyebrow but Irene didn't respond and just looked at her making Jennie roll her eyes and start walking"stay away from taehyung"Irene said making Jennie stop walking and turn around smirking"are you threatened by me it's not my fault I have your boyfriend wrapped around my finger"Jennie said and started walking making Irene clench her fist.

Hiiii guys this chapter is done I'm gonna work on another one and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Love you❤❤😘