Past

~flashback~

Merlyn sighed closing the door of the diner and locking it then went into the kitchen to see if there was any dirty dishes but there wasn't"Irene must of done them"she smiled at the thought of the sweet girl she then went out to the counter and saw a person in front of her in a black hoodie"we-we're closed"she said trying to act like she's not scared the person pulled out a big kitchen knife making her widen her eyes but she was too late the person was already in front of her"please I beg you don't kill me"she said stepping back but the person only laughed then they pierced the knife right through her heart tears rolled down her eyes suddenly they heard a car pull up A smirked running and hid in a corner she heard her voice"no Jennie"she whispered barely able to talk as she layed on the floor she wanted to scream but she closed her eyes not able to open them but before she fully lost conscious she heard the cries of her daughter.

~Present~

Jennie sobbed remembering how her mother layed there lifeless with a kitchen knife pierced into her freaking heart"I'll fucking kill you Kim Jennie"A yelled from behind the door obviously with a robotic voice which made it even scarier"I'll fucking kill you"Jennie yelled with anger"I enjoyed killing your mother while she screamed for her life"Jennie clenched her fists"Jennie baby where are you"Jennie sobbed hearing Taehyung's voice"you fucking bitch"A said before Jennie started hearing their footsteps fading she opened the door slowly and ran out to see them all scattered around in every corner of the diner"Taehyung-ah"Jennie yelled making them look at her she ran to Taehyung hugging him crying"baby are you okay god I thought i was gonna lose you"Taehyung said hugging her and caressing her hair"Taehyung she's dead"they all looked at her"who died Jen"Jihyo said and Jennie looked at them"that bitch killed my mother"Jennie said and broke down while they all stood there shocked"please let's call the cops maybe they can save her"Jennie said sadness evident in her voice making Taehyung sigh"call the cops"He said and Namjoon nodded.

"Jen we're sorry we didn't know that bitch was gonna do that"Joy said as she hugged Jennie who kept on sobbing"Taehyung-ah you should take Jennie home she needs to rest"Jisoo said making Taehyung nod and hold Jennie's hand"let's go princess"Jennie nodded and the two left"damn I've never seen Jen cry that much it breaks my heart"Lisa said feeling bad"I'll go tell officer Nayeon that she'll interrogate Jennie when she rests"Jungkook said making them nod.

Jennie felt lifeless she lost her mother she didn't get to make up with her she felt awful"Jen baby"she snapped out of her thoughts hearing his voice"I'm fine"Jennie sobbed"Jen I'm so sorry baby"Jennie wrapped her arms around him and cried while he played with her hair.

"This A person lately has been targeting Jennie don't you think"Jihyo said as her and Namjoon walked on the silent empty road"yeah poor Jen"Namjoon said caressing the palm of his girlfriend's hand"wait who is that outside your house"Namjoon widened his eyes looking at the man standing in front of his house he quickly hid himself and Jihyo behind a car peeking at the man who smirked as he held a knife in his hand"baby are you okay"Namjoon was silent memories he wanted to forget and keep in the past kept on circling in his mind.

~flashback 2 years ago~
(Namjoon is 19 so he's 17 in this flashback)

Namjoon knew it would be another day of torture hearing his mom screaming while his father abused her"you little bitch"Namjoon sighed taking his shoes and coat off then ran up to his bedroom to hide in his secret spot where he can be alone and cry himself to sleep.

The next day was a Saturday and Namjoon never liked the weekend it was a nightmare but this day was the day he got traumatized he went downstairs to see his mom on the floor sobbing while his so called father held a kitchen knife in his hand"eomma"the boy yelled catching the attention of both the adults"Joon go to your room"his mom said but the boy loved his mom too much to do that"appa stop or-"the older man laughed"or what you punk huh"Namjoon gulped as the man now stood in front of him but out of fear he pushed him and caused him to slip on the water that was on the floor hitting his head hard on the floor"oh my god"his mom gasped"eomma I didn't mean to"the woman stood up rushing to hug the boy"it's okay he slipped it wasn't your fault".

~two months later (still the flashback)~

Namjoon walked in the house tired of the learning he did today"eomma I'm home"he yelled for his mom to hear but there was no response until then he noticed how quiet it was and more specifically the random shoe that explains why the door was slightly opened he immediately pulled his phone out and dialed 911.

After finishing the call he decided to look around"eomma where are you"he could hear the mumbling of someone coming from his bedroom he ran up there and barged in to see his mom with a man having his hand on her mouth while holding a knife"uncle"the man smirked letting go of the woman who desperately tried holding onto his leg so he doesn't approach her son"let go you bitch"the woman struggled but tried as hard as she can giving Namjoon the opportunity to grab the knife"you piece of shit"thankfully the cops arrived and it was okay he went to prison but he wasn't gonna stay in there for long was he now.

~present~

Now he is in front of Namjoon's house luckily his mom was spending a whole week at her friend's house"Joon baby"he looked at his girlfriend who had a concerned look on her face"how about we go to your house"Jihyo knew he obviously didn't wanna be here so she smiled nodding.

Jisoo sighed as she layed down next to Jin on his bed"they kill Soohyun who is dating Sungjae and everyone knows how much Joy liked him but she helped besides Jennie is her friend and she was with us ugh this A person is always two steps ahead of us"Jisoo said getting frustrated by the situation"the thing is I wanna know what the thing between Chanyeol and Hwasa was maybe that could help"Jin said playing with her hair"your right I have an idea I'll talk with the girls tomorrow also we can't forget the necklace Jihyo and Namjoon found at his house had J so that is a clue"Jin nodded making Jisoo look at him"let's sleep goodnight handsome"Jisoo said pecking Jin's lips and then laying down and he hugged her"goodnight to you too baby"and that's how Jin got his nickname WORLD WIDE HANDSOME LOL.

"Baby what is this"Jihyo turned to her boyfriend who had a file in his hand"it's the file I took from the hospital the one I told you about"he nodded"I haven't been able to open it with everything going on I'll open it when I can"he smiled at her and sat down next to her on the bed"you look tired baby"Jihyo nodded with a small smile.

Y'all are gonna be jungshook because of so many things I gave you hints a bit but not about who A is its something else😏

Also this story is coming to an end😭

I hope you enjoyed by the way when I got my phone I had a story in mind and I made sure to note it so stay tuned😏💜😘