Not her

"Taehyung why did you gather us here"Jin said"I don't think we're the only ones getting blackmailed"Taehyung said"wait what makes you think that"Hoseok said"yesterday I was at the diner when I saw Jennie Kim and once she looked at her phone she got mad and left and I think her friends are getting blackmailed too"taehyung"it does make sense for her to be blackmailed she knows everyone's secrets but no one knows hers so someone is probably beating her at her own game"Namjoon said"let's ask them tomorrow I need to go I'm already sleepy"Yoongi said"When are you not sleepy"Jungkook said making all of them laugh.

"Which class do you have next Lisa"Chaeyoung said closing her locker and started walking along the three girls but then they stopped"Hey girls um can we ask you something"Hoseok said"yeah sure"Jisoo said making Jennie roll her eyes"have you been getting blackmailed by someone with the letter name A"taehyung said making the girls widen their eyes"wait you too"Lisa said"we're getting blackmailed too"Chaeyoung said"okay now since you know let's go"Jennie said"well we were wondering if we discuss on who it could be together"Jin said"of course we'll be there"Jisoo said"okay then let's go"Jennie said passing by them"sorry about her"Chaeyoung said and followed the three girls.

Yeonjun entered the classroom but it was empty he sat down in his seat but suddenly the door opened revealing tzuyu he glanced at her but then diverted his attention back to his phone"Yeonjun right?"Tzuyu said making him look at her"yeah is something wrong"he said coldly since he knew the rivalry between her and his sister"god you and your sister are exactly the same"she said and went to her seat making him roll his eyes and look back at his phone.

Jessi was walking around with her son when her son Soobin suddenly wanted to eat ice cream so they went in the diner"hello aunt merlyn can I please get a chocolate ice cream"Jessi said making the woman smile and nod"here you go"aunt merlyn said handing her the ice cream"here you go baby"Jessi said handing the ice cream to her son"mommy can we sit"Soobin said"sure baby"she said and they sat down on a table then the bell on the door rang"hello aunt merlyn one coffee please"Jessi heard a familiar voice so she turned to see Junghyun"sweety let's go come on"Jessi said"okay mommy"Soobin said making her smile and grab his hand she was about to open the door when someone opened it for her she turned and Junghyun was in front of her"Hey Jessi"he said but she just stood there"mommy aren't we gonna go"Soobin said looking at his mom making both Jessi and Junghyun look at him"oh yeah let's go baby"she said and left making him smile"she's still beautiful"he mumbled to himself.

Joy was getting a book from her locker when she heard someone"Hey Joy"Sungjae said making her look at him"oh- oh hey Sungjae"she stuttered making him chuckle"your cute when your nervous"he said making her cheeks turn red then the bell rang"come on we have history class together let's go"he said making her nod and start walking.

"Hwasa you've been acting really weird is something wrong"Dahyun said as she pulled Hwasa to the bathroom"Dahyun i-I'm pregnant"Hwasa said making Dahyun gasp"wait so you two did it but you didn't use protection are you crazy"Dahyun said and Hwasa started crying making Dahyun hug her and say"it'll be okay have you told him yet"Hwasa didn't respond and continued crying"it's okay tell him when your ready how long have you been pregnant"Dahyun said"for 3 weeks"Hwasa said calming herself down"okay let's go to class now you should calm down"Dahyun said and Hwasa nodded then the two left and the bathroom stall opened it was Jennie she washed her hands and then left the bathroom.

It was lunch time and Tzuyu,Momo and Sana were sitting on their table"stop looking Momo your being too obvious"Tzuyu said making Momo look at her"you thin- think but I can't he's just so handsome"Momo said making Tzuyu roll her eyes"just go ask him out"Sana said"wow sana you finally said something right"Tzuyu said making the girl look down"fine I'll go"Momo said making the two smile and fist bump then she stood up and started walking towards the boys table"h-hey Jimin"Momo said making him look at her"oh hey Momo right?"he said making her smile that he remembered her name"yeah um I was wondering if you uh wanted to-"Momo stopped when someone spoke instead of her"what she means is she's asking you on a date"Tzuyu said making Momo look down and fiddle with her fingers"uh..I'm busy sorry Momo"Jimin said making Momo nod and leave while Tzuyu scoffed and rolled her eyes"Lisa Tzuyu is at your man's table aren't you gonna stop her remember they were together"Jisoo said making Lisa glare at her while Chaeyoung laughed then suddenly the cafeteria's door opened revealing two officers they approached the table next to the girls"Seulgi right? You were Taeyong's ex we'd like to ask you some questions"the officer named Nayeon said making everyone look at her"anyone who has a class with Taeyong please we'd like to ask you some questions"she said and then left with Seulgi behind her.

[After school]

The four girls were sitting in the diner waiting for the boys when the bell rang and they saw the boys heading towards them"hey girls"Namjoon said sitting down"hey so today we all saw that they took Seulgi and said anyone that is with Taeyong in the class to head to the station do any of us have classes with him"Jisoo said and they all shook their heads as no"Yeonjun is heading to the station right now since he has classes with him"Jennie said"so Seulgi and Yeonjun are both getting suspected what the hell why would they suspect students"Jimin said"because even students can be murders"Jennie said sipping her chocolate milkshake"guys we all know there's no way it's someone outside the school but if it is then it's gonna be hard finding them"Lisa said"so how many texts have you got"Taehyung said"I've got 2 but a text of all us 3 times"Jisoo said"so they send a group text too"Yoongi said sarcastically"yeah I've got 2"Chaeyoung said"I've got one"Lisa said"me too"Jungkook said"yeah we all got one message except for Jin and Namjoon they got two"Hoseok said"I got two"Jennie said making the girls look at her"wait really"Lisa said making her nod"and the second one I got they were threatening me with hurting Yeonjun"Jennie said"wait you got threatening too my second message was also a threat I think what they're trying to tell us is that they can come into our houses without us knowing"Jin said making all of them widen their eyes"what the hell is this person crazy"Chaeyoung said"let's be careful and not push this person's buttons we still don't know what they can do"Namjoon said"yeah he's right let's just do whatever they say"Jisoo said making them nod.

So what do you guys thinks?

The gang is together now.
I gotta say Jin,Jisoo and Namjoon are my favorite to write.

But of course I love writing the others.