Chanyeol & Hwasa

[The next day...at school]

"So your saying that we should make a plan to get the truth out of Chanyeol"Jisoo nodded at Lisa"how about we lure Chanyeol to that abandoned daycare and lock everything"they all looked at Jihyo"yeah let's do that me and Lisa will be in the daycare hiding while Jisoo and Jihyo follow Chaeyoung and Chanyeol"Jennie said making Chaeyoung look at her"okay but let's not tell the boys cause they won't agree to the plan"they all nodded.

"So you found out what Eric and your uncle were talking about"Taehyung looked beside him as he lit his cigarette"yeah turns out that jerk wants us to do a party in school saying Jisoo could help him"Taehyung said noticing how Jin clenched his fists"you should warn Jisoo"Jin nodded"how is Jennie doing"Taehyung sighed"she couldn't sleep yesterday she kept on crying"Jin patted Taehyung on the back

Chaeyoung sighed walking towards the guy talking to his friends"h-hi Chanyeol can we talk"he looked at her and signaled the boys to leave"I heard that there is an abandoned daycare near and I wanted to check it out with someone"he raised an eyebrow smirking"what about your boyfriend"she fake smiled"he doesn't have to know"he bit his lip checking her out"fine let's go at 8 tonight meet me in front of the school"Chaeyoung nodded then walked away feeling guilty of not telling Jimin.

  Remember Chae this could turn out bad and you know I won't let it slide ;) -A

Lisa sighed feeling bad about how she's going to cancel her netflix and chill but they both know it's a lie when Jungkook can't keep it in his pants"hey baby what did you want to talk about"she heard his voice as he backhugged her pecking her cheek"uh Kookie you promise you won't be upset"Lisa said turning around and grab his right hand"you know I can't be mad at you"Lisa smiled taking a deep breath"uh I-I can't make it to-today"Jungkook's smile faded"why"he said disappointment filling his voice"Kookie me and the girls are having a sleepover at Jisoo's house"Jungkook smiled"it's okay baby as long as your happy Jennie probably needs you right now"Lisa smiled at her boyfriend's sweet words hugging him while he giggled wrapping his arms around her.

Taehyung sighed he knew she would be here"you can't be here baby the cops are investigating"Jennie looked back hearing his voice then looked back at the spot where she found her mother"Jen baby you should visit Yeji"Taehyung said backhugging her and burying his face in the crook of her neck"I will...soon"he sighed giving her a kiss on her neck"let's watch a movie and cuddle all night"Jennie smiled but then remembered what her and the girls planned"can't..me and the girls are having a sleepover at Jisoo's"Taehyung nodded"as long as your happy baby".

[Jisoo's house...at 7:30]

Jisoo got a call from Jennie and Lisa that they arrived at the daycare and are preparing everything and Jihyo called saying she's on her way while Chaeyoung was getting ready.

She hears a knock on her door"come in"she immediately smiles seeing him leaning on the door frame she put her brush down and ran into his arms they didn't have any classes together today and didn't see each other at the canteen cause the girls were busy planning and after she had to hurry to prepare some stuff"where are you going beautiful"he whispers in her ear sending shivers down her spine"oh uh me and the girls are having a sleepover at Chaeyoung's place"Jin nodded pulling out of the hug"I need to tell you something important"Jisoo nodded but her phone started ringing she picked it  After a while she hung up the phone"I gotta go babe..you can tell me later"she said in a rush as she grabbed her car keys and ran out of her room.

Chaeyoung sighed getting nervous she avoided Jimin today cause she's a bad liar she's not good at lying so she doesn't wanna mess it up"hey Chae"she faked a smile and turned around waving"so should we get going"he said smirking"yes"he nodded then they got in the car Chaeyoung feeling really nervous.

Jisoo and Jihyo looked at each other than Jisoo looked at the moving car and turned the engine on driving behind them.

[At daycare...8:10]

Jennie and Lisa turned off the last light in the front when you enter and went upstairs to hide then suddenly a car engine went off the two looked at each other smiling.

"Th-this is the one uh your talking ab-about"Chaeyoung could sense the nervousness in his voice"yeah..why you scared"she decided to make sure he gets in there"pfft..no come on let's go in"he said scratching the back of his neck making her smirk and then they entered.

Jisoo and Jihyo followed slowly making sure not to get caught and entered the daycare seeing the two go upstairs and that was their cue to close the door"what was that"Chaeyoung knew they were now here"that's probably the wind"he nodded suddenly Chaeyoung hit him on the head with a heavy book and he fell on the floor signal the four girls to appear and smirk.

[At Jimin's house...]

"Jin your finally here we were starting to get bored"Namjoon said smiling at Jimin"I miss Lisa"Jimin rolled his eyes"it's probably cause he misses her giving him blowjobs"Jungkook glared at the blonde one who smirked"I can't believe it why is it today that they have to have a sleepover at Jisoo's house"Taehyung whined making Jin look at him confused"uh..what are you talking about Jisoo said they're having a sleepover at Chaeyoung's place"the boys looked at him"wait what no Jihyo said they're sleeping at Jisoos"Jin furrowed his eyebrows"that's not possible I saw Jisoo leave in a hurry"they were all confused at this point something is definitely going on that the girls didn't want the boys to know about"wait while I was sleeping outside on the grass I heard the girls talking about some daycare and...oh shit...we need to hurry"the boys looked at Yoongi as he stood up"what...what do you mean"Yoongi sighed"they set up a plan at the daycare to get the truth out of Chanyeol about him and Hwasa and they're probably putting themselves in danger"the boys gasped immediately grabbing the things they need and wore their shoes then left the house.

Soo what do y'all think?

Who do you think A is?

What do you think is between Hwasa and Chanyeol?

Love you❤😘💜