Betrayed

I recommend you hear OH MAMI by chase atlantic while your reading.

It was a Saturday today and it was the perfect day for Jennie and Yeonjun to talk"good morning"Yeonjun said making her look at him"good morning"Jennie said"let's talk since you wanna know the truth I'll tell you why I left 3 years ago for a year I'll tell you why mom and dad haven't come"Jennie said making him look at her and nod.

Lisa waved at Chayeoung who's sitting"hey Lis"Chaeyoung said"hey Chipmunk"Lisa said Sitting down making Chaeyoung chuckle"soo how are you and Jungkook doing"Chaeyoung said"great actually yesterday we had a movie night and I kind of lied to my parent that I was at your house having a sleepover"Lisa said making Chaeyoung laugh"just a movie nothing else"Chaeyoung said smirking making Lisa turn red"fine we had sex"Lisa said making Chaeyoung laugh again"I knew it"Chaeyoung said making Lisa scoff"well what about you and Jimin have you had sex yet"Lisa said smirking which made Chaeyoung cross her arms"no Pabo we've only kissed we haven't even made out"Chaeyoung said making Lisa laugh while she was pouting.

Jisoo sighed and went up the stairs then knocked on the door she waited for a few seconds she was about to knock again when the door opened and she was met up with a shirtless Jin with a towel wrapped around his waist and hair wet she swore she was sweating a river of sweat"uh hi Jisoo sorry I was taking a shower"Jin said"o-oh it's okay uh I just wanted us to hang out"Jisoo said"sure we can hang out let me just wear my clothes come in"Jin said letting her in"sit down I'll be done in a minute"Jin said making her nod while she was looking at her feet trying not to look at him.

"Okay I'm done"Jin said as he looked at Jisoo who's looking at the pictures in the living room"you look really handsome"Jisoo said making him smile"thanks"Jin said and Jisoo turned to look at him"let's go"Jisoo said"okay but can I know where we're going"Jin said making her smile"we're gonna go shopping the formal ball is soon and then we're gonna go to the diner"Jisoo said"oh right I forgot your the organiser of the formal ball"Jin said"let's go"Jisoo said making him nod.

Yoongi was jogging while hearing music that he didn't notice the drooling boy from across the street"damn"Hoseok said wiping his drool he smiled but a truck passed in front of him which made him frown and when it was out of his sight he saw Ji-eun already talking with Yoongi he sighed and just turned the other way and started walking but what he didn't know was Yoongi's eyes were on him.

"Do you think we're being to obvious"Joy said looking at Yeri"no even if she saw us we'll pretend we're just hanging out"Yeri said turning her face to Joy"seriously Yeri we're gonna tell her we were just hanging out in the woods"Joy said turning her face back to look at the girl who has her hands in her pockets"well she's not gonna catch us"Yeri said"wait who's that"Joy said"what the hell that looks seriously sketchy"Yeri said and moved her leg a bit which made a crack noise making Joy look at her and mouth 'run'.

"What the hell was that"Joy said while looking at the girl panting"I don't know but why was Seulgi even in the woods and especially meeting someone who was that"Yeri said"let's just leave I'm scared"Joy said making Yeri nod.

Chaeyoung smiled to herself and opened the door seeing her boyfriend smile at her made her heart skip a beat"hey baby"Jimin said pecking her lips"hey"Chaeyoung said shutting the door"I missed you"Chaeyoung said pouting making him chuckle"I missed you too"Jimin said"my parents are not gonna come till midnight since they're too busy so we can watch a movie"Chaeyoung said making him nod then she grabbed his hand and sat down on the couch"so what are we watching"Jimin said"after"Chaeyoung said making him look at her"baby that's an 18+ movie not for kids"Jimin said making her glare at him"shut up we are 18"Chaeyoung said making him laugh"okay then let's watch it"Jimin said making her nod.