A is...?

^Yup that's my boyfriend and those flowers are mine 😏

___________________________________

Jennie wasn't mad at him she was just disappointed he didn't tell her it hurts her when someone she trusts hides something that's about her"did you break up with that Taehyung boy why are you sad"Jennie rolled her eyes looking up at her dad who stood next to the door"no we didn't break and I'll never break up with him so stop dad"her dad sighed shaking his head and sitting next to her"sweetheart he's been meeting a girl"she looked at him"how did you know...wait did you tell Irene about me being pregnant"he scoffed and she glared at him"it seemed like she knew"Jennie furrowed her eyebrows confused on how to react but she shrugged it off"please leave I need to rest"he nodded exiting her bedroom leaving her laying there crying her heart out.Tonight Taehyung had tried to talk to her but she was scared of what he would say or do she was scared he's gonna leave her.

[Yesterday..]

"Wait what you found Dahyun"Jimin said as he spoke on the phone making the girls and the boys look at him"what do you mean kinda Jin"Jimin said and they watched him widen his eyes then hung up"Jimin what happened did they find her"Jungkook said making Jimin sigh"they did but-"he sat down rubbing his temples"but what Jimin"Jisoo said getting worried by his actions"she was running out of the woods and Namjoon accidentally hit her"they all gasped shocked at the unexpected news"what are they gonna do"Jihyo said wondering how they'll handle this problem"they're calling the cops and are gonna tell them it was an accident"they all nodded.

"Guys"the four turned around hearing Taehyung's voice"what happened are you okay"Jisoo said worry evident in her voice as she cupped Jin's cheeks where a scratch was formed"I'm fine babe but-"he sighed looking down"Wendy is dead guys and it seems like she was being tortured we also have a theory that she might've been running away from someone who was following her meaning A wasn't planning on letting her go..alive"they all stood there speechless and shocked at the information given by Namjoon"excuse me"they looked at the police officer who seemed to be holding a phone which Jisoo immediately recognized"do any of you know who this belongs too because we checked and it doesn't belong to the victim"Jisoo watched as the man bowed and started walking"wait"he looked back at her and so did her friends"I know who the phone belongs to"he nodded signaling for her to continue"E- Eric Nam it belongs to him"the group widened there eyes"you sure miss Kim"Jisoo nodded not hesitating she wants this nightmare to end so she can go back to her old normal boring life.

"So your saying Eric told you he had a new phone when you asked him why he had two phones"Jisoo nodded"that man is really suspicious why would he need another phone"Jimin said as he opened the can of coke leaning on the counter"easy one to look like he's innocent and th second one is to communicate with A"Jennie said entering the kitchen while tying her hair in a ponytail"this man seems like he's close with A"Hoseok said leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder making Chaeyoung squeal"Chae calm down"Lisa said laughing at her overjoyed friend"Jen your free tomorrow right"Jennie nodded at Jihyo"we're paying my parents a visit"Jennie smiled at the confidence that Jihyo suddenly showed"let's talk".

After he whispered in her ear they decided to talk in his backyard"what is it that you wanna talk about"Jennie said crossing her arms over her chest"Jen we should-"Jennie suddenly let out a laugh but it sounded more like she was hurt"I think I should head home see ya"with that she left him and he sighed"I really think we should stop fighting because of Irene".

~Present~

[The Next day...10:23AM]

"Sorry I had to deal with my parents"Jihyo looked at Jennie panting"don't worry let's go"Jennie nodded but felt a bit worried she had a feeling things were gonna change after they find out some stuff.

Namjoon thought today would be like any normal day except his uncle stood in front of him with a smug look on his face"oh look at you all grown up Namjoonie"he said rasing an eyebrow as he examined him"w-what are you doing here"he was surprised with his own tone but was proud as well"just wanted to visit my brother's son is it wrong"Namjoon scoffed"leave me and my mother alone"he said and started walking"Namjoon-ah why do you avoid me do you really think I'm like my brother a fucking asshole"the man said making him stop walking and look back at him"maybe if you stayed and didn't leave us I would've talked to you but you gave your wife and son to your brother because you owed him"Namjoon yelled tears welling up in his eyes before he ran away letting the tears fall down his cheeks.

"Jimin shh"Chaeyoung said looking at her boyfriend"Chae are you sure we should be sneaking in his house"Jimin said as she jumped over the fence into his arms"yes"she said placing her feet on the grass"fine but I'm doing this because I don't want you to get hurt"she smiled nodding and they started walking towards the back door"no one's home"Chaeyoung opened the door and they entered turning a flashlight on"Jimin you search here I'll go upstairs"he nodded and she went upstairs.His room was easy to find since she used to come here sometimes"it hasn't changed one bit"she said looking around and spotted the picture frame of him and Hwasa that Namjoon described"now Chanyeol how did you know about Irene"she mumbled and opened a few drawers searching for any clue but nothing until she looked under the bed and found a box"please don't be something scary"she closed an eye and opened it to find a letter and a little box"babe did you find anything"Jimin said making her look at him and nod"what is that"he said standing next to her and she opened the box finding"wait this is the necklace Jihyo found and Jennie kept with Yeji"Chaeyoung immediately unfolded the paper"Dear Chanyeol meet me at xxx to hand me the necklace also make sure no one follows you -I (J)"Jimin and Chaeyoung looked at each other"that's it the necklace is a J and this person put the letter but also I oh my god Jimin I know who A is".

The two have been knocking on the door for about five minutes and they were about to walk away but finally Jihyo's father opened it"appa"he sighed letting them in"honey who is it- oh"her mom stood there with her mouth open"eomma"she immediately pulled her daughter in hug"i can't believe your here"Jihyo smiled as they pulled away"this is Jennie my friend"the two smiled at the brown haired girl.Now they sat on the couch in the living room cookies placed on the coffee table"i- uh know I have a sister"the two adult stopped smiling looking at their daughter"Bae Joohyun"her dad sighed nodding"we had to seperate you"Jihyo scoffed while Jennie looked around feeling very anxious about this"your sister was..crazy Jihyo"that made the two girls look at each other and them back at Jihyo's mom"what do you mean"the mom sighed looking down"she's dangerous so we put her in a place suitable for her but she left when she turned 18"Jennie caught a picture frame that made her heart drop and when she heard the next words coming out of Jihyo's dad she felt her whole world drop"we put her in the sister's home "she now figured it out someone who knew the sister's home so well watched her daughter even knew about the files she finally figured out who A is...

Dun dun dun...

Hahaha😏

What do you think?

I think there's probably a chapter or two left maybe one I don't knowww😏😉😉

LOVE YOU😘💜