Truth revealed

[The next morning..School]

Lisa entered the school happy it was a good day for her she saw her boyfriend talking with someone and ran to him hugging him"hey baby"Jungkook said making her look at him and give him a peck on the lips"let me introduce you this is my girlfriend"Jungkook said making Lisa turn around and widen her eyes"Bambam"the guy said putting his hand out for Lisa to shake and Lisa cleared her throat and shook his hand"Lisa".

Yeonjun looked at her as she laughed he smiled"hey baby"Karina said smiling at him"hey baby"Yeonjun said pecking her lips"what were you doing"Karina said looking at him"uh nothing let's get to class"Yeonjun said grabbing her hand"okay"Karina said smiling and started walking while Yeonjun looked back catching Tzuyu look at him they made eye contact but Tzuyu looked away.

"What's going on between you and Johnny"Seulgi said making Joy look at her"nothing I just uh well i-"Joy said making Seulgi and Yeri laugh"so you like him"Yeri said making Joy sigh"I don't know"Joy said"hey Joy"Joy widened her eyes hearing his voice"oh hey Johnny"Joy said turning around"can we talk"Johnny said making her nod and then they left making the two laugh"what are you two laughing about"Irene said"nothing I need to get to class"Seulgi said and walked away"I'll see you in class"Irene said making Yeri nod.

Yeri sighed and left the restroom walking to class when an unfamiliar face caught her attention"are you new here"Yeri said making him smirk"yeah and who are you"Bambam said"uh I don't think that's any of your business"Yeri said making him chuckle lightly"well it's none of your business if I'm new or not"Bambam said making her scoff and start walking.

Jisoo entered the class and sat next to Chaeyoung who was flirting with her boyfriend with her eyes"you two are unbelievable"Jisoo said making Chaeyoung look at her and laugh"Where's Jennie"Jisoo said looking around the class"she didn't come"Lisa behind them said"Yeonjun said she was tired"Lisa said making them nod then look at the two holding hand and smiling"I feel disappointed in taehyung"Chaeyoung said making Jisoo sigh"Jennie is strong this won't affect her I really hope it doesn't affect her but I've never seen Jennie like someone this much"Jisoo said"at this point I don't think she just likes him she loves him probably even in love with him"Lisa said making them look at her"I heard Bambam is back"Jisoo said making Chaeyoung gasp"wait what"Chaeyoung said and her phone buzzed.

  If you weren't gonna do it then I did. -A

"Who is that"Lisa said making Chaeyoung turn her phone off and look at her"uh just my mom"Chaeyoung said making them nod and suddenly the teacher came in.

"why didn't you go to school"Jiyong said making Jennie look at him"I'm tired"Jennie said grabbing a cup and pouring water in it"and you say you want to prove to me your doing your best your weak"Jiyong said making her scoff"I don't care what you think about me anymore I don't care what anyone thinks"Jennie said clenching her fist and drank the water then went up to her room.

Jennie entered the room and slammed the door she opened her fist to see that because of how hard she clenched her fist her nails made marks on her hand she sighed sitting down on her bed..she wants to go back to before when her and taehyung would bicker and annoy each other but now it's ruined.

[After school..diner at 3:00PM]

Jennie entered the diner and looked around she saw the 12 sitting she sighed walking up to them"Jen"Chaeyoung said standing up and hugged Jennie"Hey chae"Jennie said smiling then they pulled out and sat down"are you alright why didn't you come today"Yoongi said making Jennie look at him"uh I was just tired don't worry"Jennie said then glanced at taehyung who seemed to be looking at her"anything happened today"Jennie said"a lot"Jisoo said looking at Lisa then suddenly someone entered the diner and they all looked back to see Bambam Jennie widened her eyes"Bambam id back what the hell why is he back"Jennie said looking at Lisa"uh I don't know"Lisa said"wait you know Bambam"Jungkook said making Jennie look at him then Lisa"uh yeah"Jennie said"so any clues on A anyone got a text today"Namjoon said making Chaeyoung look down"no"they all said and they started talking and laughing Jennie and taehyung glanced at each other while talking"Jen"they heard a voice they turned to see Jeongyeon"we need to go to the sisters"Jeongyeon said making Jennie look at her friends then Jeongyeon"uh okay come on guys"Jennie said surprising Jeongyeon and Yoongi then she got up and started walking.

"What's wrong"Jennie said as they entered the sisters"she- she's missing we looked everywhere for her"Jeongyeon said making Jennie widen her eyes then start going up the stairs the 11 looked at each other and followed her.

Jennie opened the door to her room but didn't find anything"Jen I'm sorry"Jeongyeon said"did you find anything"Jennie said making Jeongyeon sigh"well we found this"Jeongyeon said showing her a bear"Jen it's alright we'll find her"Yoongi said making Jennie look at him"Yoongs she has the necklace I put her in danger"Jennie said making the 10 look at each other then Jennie"let's go outside"Jennie said.

Jennie looked around but couldn't find anything but then she saw steps"Jeongyeon did you search here"Jennie said making Jeongyeon look at the steps then Jennie"no we didn't"Jeongyeon said and Jennie started walking"Jen we can't go to the woods"Jisoo said because they warned not to enter because of everything that happened"I don't care"Jennie said and started walking.

They followed Jennie who was looking around"YEJI"Jennie yelled"who's Yeji"Lisa whispered to Jihyo"I don't know"Jihyo said..Jennie kept on yelling a name as tears fell down her cheeks and followed the steps suddenly they heard cries Jennie ran to the sound and found a shovel then her phone buzzed.

  It looks familiar doesn't it. -A

Jennie turned her phone off and wiped her tears Yoongi grabbed the shovel and started digging until they found a big box Jennie kneeled down and opened it"Yeji"Jennie said grabbing a little girl..they were surprised they've never seen Jennie like that it shocks them"mommy"the little girl said as she sobbed making them widen their eyes except Jeongyeon and Yoongi.

Hii how you holding up this was a chaotic chapter.

Who is bambam and how do the girls know him?

What do you think about Jennie's secret?

The flashback of her story is next chapter I don't want to keep you guys so I'm working on these chapters.

Love you and thank you for your love and support😘😘❤