SISTER

[Monday..7:42AM]

"Wait..WHAT"the three girls said as they looked at the two in front of them"B-Bae Irene is your sis-sister"Lisa said in shock"yeah..but in the file her name is Joohyun but Chae said that Chanyeol told her about Irene's name as Joohyun"the three girls gasped"but why did she change her name"Jisoo said opening her locker and putting a few stuff inside"I don't know..do you think I should tell her"Jihyo said fiddling with her fingers"you should..but be careful she doesn't be a bitch"Jennie said patting Jihyo's back"who's a bitch"the boys came standing with them"uh..Bae Irene is my sister"they all gasped"Taehyung do you know why she changed her name"Jihyo said looking at Taehyung who's kissing Jennie"uh..what do you mean Irene is her name"the five girls looked at each other"so she's never told you anything about her past"Jennie said earning a no from her boyfriend"but..she did tell me her parents died when she was 7"the five girls found it interesting"well..looks like we have another mystery to solve"Chaeyoung said leaning her head on a locker.

Yeonjun smiled seeing her laughing"your making it obvious"He looked beside him to see a smirk on Taehyung's face"oh please you look at my sister the same"Taehyung glared at him"when are you gonna man up and ask her out cause I think Yugyeom wants to ask her out"Yeonjun looked at Taehyung anger in his eyes"well sadly for him..she'll be with me"Taehyung chuckled patting his back"well make sure to ask her before prom"Taehyung said and walked away leaving the nervous boy.

Jisoo stood there angry at why she had to be working with this asshole"oh come on Jisoo prom is in 2 weeks let's get to work"Eric said as he smirked"I don't need your help I can do it by myself"Jisoo spat as she glared at him the smirk never leaving his lips"You and Jennie seem closer than ever"Jisoo rolled her eyes"I'd be sad to break that friendship again"Jisoo widened her eyes looking at him"if you try to do something I swear to god I'll fucking murder you"Jisoo threatened"she looks pretty happy with her new boyfriend it's really sad that she doesn't know what her boyfriend is doing behind her back"Jisoo's heart dropped"less talking more working".

[Diner...2:14PM]

"Are you sure you wanna open it again"Taehyung said as he leaned his head on Jennie's shoulder as they sat down in the car looking at the diner"yeah..mom would want me to"she smiled"you know I'll always be with you"Jennie looked at him and nodded"let's go see our baby"she giggled holding his hand as he turned the engine on.

Jihyo looked at the girl sitting on the bench with her eyes closed"h-hey"Irene looked up at Jihyo and smiled"hey..Jihyo right?"she nodded sitting beside her"Irene...I..uh...we uh need to-"Irene held Jihyo's hand"is something wrong..are you okay"Jihyo sighed standing up"n-not at all..see you tomorrow"Irene nodded confused as she watched Jihyo walk away.

Jimin glared at the bunny smiling boy"why am I here exactly"Jungkook rolled his eyes slumping himself on his bed and looked at the blonde boy"well your gonna help me with asking Lisa to prom"Jimin sighed rubbing his temples"yah you idiot prom is in 2 weeks"Jungkook sat up on the bed glaring at Jimin"so I want it to be special I convinced Yoongi to be in it and they all agreed but I still have to ask Taehyung and Jennie for help"Jimin placed a hand on his hip and nodded.

"So did any of your boyfriends ask you to prom"Chaeyoung said as she layed down on the bed next to Lisa and started playing with her hair"no..not yet"Lisa pouted"don't worry Lis I'm sure Jungkook will ask you"Chaeyoung said hugging Lisa who smiled"Jisoo you okay you seem mad"Jennie noticed the girl who keeps mumbling things to herself"y-yeah I..uh just am not in a good mood"Jisoo wanted to tell her but she knew Jennie would be mad that she'd go kill that bastard"did Jin find out what Eric and Tae's uncle were talking about"Jisoo didn't know what to answer"no..not yet"Jennie nodded standing up and putting her coat on"bye babes Taehyung is here to pick me up I'm going to spend the night at Yeji's see you tomorrow"Jennie said blowing them a kiss before she left Chaeyoung's bedroom.

  Lying to your bestfriend that's not nice Chu. -A

Yoongi smiled between the kiss then pulled away stroking Hoseok's cheek"when are you talking with your parents"Yoongi said looking at his boyfriend"this Wednesday"Yoongi nodded pulling Hoseok closer to him and hugging him"don't leave me this time"Hoseok looked at Yoongi before attaching their lips together again.

[5:32PM]

"Mommy daddy"Yeji ran in her parents arms"how are you doing baby"Jennie said caressing her daughter's hair"I'm good...I missed you"Yeji said pulling out and looking at her mother"appa always said you'll be back"Jennie looked at Taehyung and smiled"guess what..we're spending today with you and sleeping here"Taehyung said making Yeji start jumping"be careful"Jennie said as she smiled"let's go play"Taehyung said carrying Yeji who nodded uncontrollably.

"I don't think Jisoo believes our lie Eric"Solar stated as she brushed her hair in front of the mirror"well we're gonna need to convince her Solar we're doing this for a reason"Eric said putting his hands in his pockets leaning on the door looking at her"okay but..as long as she doesn't get hurt".

[12:00AM]

"Somi calm down"Wendy said caressing Somi's hand"Wendy you killed someone how can I calm down"Somi stated remembering the horrible night"I did for a reason and you know that"Somi glanced at Wendy"are you that ashamed to say you like girls..you like me"Somi said tears forming in her eyes"n-no i- just-"Somi nodded biting her lip not wanting to break down in front of her"let's break up"Wendy widened her eyes quickly holding Somi's hand"So please don't"Somi yanked Wendy's arm away and started walking away"So- ahh"she turned around and saw someone wearing black and a hat with a black mask covering Wendy's mouth then she felt someone do the same to her and everything went black.

[12:43AM]

"Seul are you sure we do this"Yeri said looking at her friend"no..but they killed Joy they deserve to be tortured"Seulgi said clenching her fists"let's go"Yeri said holding Seulgi's hand and the two walked into the room.

Dun dun dun.....

😏