Hwasa's funeral

"You ready?"Jennie said making Yeonjun look at her and nod then they got out and got in Jennie's car and she started driving"Yeonjun please don't smoke or drink behind the church"Jennie said"what makes you think I will"Yeonjun said making her look at him"Yeonjun I know your having a hard time because of mom and dad but that doesn't mean you can go around drinking and smoking I'm still here you can tell me if something's bothering you"Jennie said but he didn't respond making her sigh.

Jennie parked the car and they both got out"Yeonjun do what I said"Jennie said making him roll his eyes and leave"god this kid is gonna be the death of me"Jennie mumbled to herself"what's wrong with you brother"Dahyun said making Jennie look at her and roll her eyes"none of your business"Jennie said"I'm sorry about your friend by the way"Jennie continued even though she was a bitch she felt bad for Hwasa she was pregnant and killed because she knew something and wanted to tell her boyfriend she knew how Hwasa loved Namjoon she cared about him and he cared about her but he lost her"Thanks I'm surprised I didn't know a bitch like you had a heart"Dahyun said leaving making Jennie scoff"what's with you and Dahyun"Jennie heard Lisa's voice so she turned and saw the girls"nothing she's just a bitch that's all let's go in"Jennie said making the girls nod.

The girls entered and saw the boys already sitting so they went towards them"hey guys"Chaeyoung said sitting down next to Yoongi and Hoseok and the rest sat"here you might need it"Lisa said handing Namjoon a bottle of alcohol"thanks"he said"hello I'm sorry about your daughter I didn't know her well but I heard she's an amazing person"Jennie heard a familiar voice so she turned to see Jihyo"I'll be back"Jennie said getting up heading towards Jihyo"hey Jihyo"Jennie said making Jihyo look at her"oh hey Jennie"Jihyo said"come sit with us"Jennie said grabbing Jihyo's hand and started walking towards where the group was sitting"guys this is Jihyo the new girl"Jennie said making them look at her and wave"sit"Jennie said and the girl nodded sitting next to Namjoon"I'm sorry about your girlfriend"Jihyo said making him look at her"thanks"he said and turned back to the picture of his girlfriend.

Yeonjun was outside smoking"wow I didn't know you smoke"he turned to see Tzuyu he rolled his eyes"oh come on don't be so mean"Tzuyu said"fuck off"Yeonjun said making her scoff"what if I don't want to"Tzuyu said walking towards him making him walk backwards until he hit the wall"you know your quite different from your sister"Tzuyu said cupping his face"oh really what makes you think that"Yeonjun said"well there's one thing you guys have in common she's a bitch and your an asshole"Tzuyu said making him laugh"but at least you smile and laugh your sister barely does"Tzuyu said making him look at her then she leaned closer and their lips met each other and he kissed her back.

"I didn't know you were coming"Junghyun said making Jessi look at him but she ignored him"oh come on Jessi stop ignoring me"Junghyun said making her look at him"can we please talk later we're in a funeral and my sister and parents are here if they see me talking to you I'm done"Jessi said making him sigh and nod.

Jennie looked around but didn't see her brother"Hey Jisoo have you seen Yeonjun"Jennie said looking at Jisoo"uh no isn't he here"Jisoo said"no ugh this kid I'll be back I'm gonna go find him"Jennie said getting up then she went outside the church"Yeonjun are you here"Jennie said but no one answered then she saw someone walking towards the woods"Yeonjun is that you?"Jennie said walking after the person"yah come on don't tell me your mad at me for scolding you"Jennie said but her heel accidentally stepped on a branch making her look down and roll her eyes then looked up and the person was gone"Yeonjun?"Jennie said but no answer she then knew she made a mistake following someone into the woods where they found Taeyong's body so she turned and jumped when she saw"oh my god what's wrong with you Kim taehyung"Jennie said"why did you come to the woods"Taehyung said"because I saw someone and I followed them thinking it was my brother but I don't think it was"Jennie said"stupid why would you go in the woods alone don't you watch horror movies the bitch always dies first because she thinks she's smart"Taehyung said making her scoff"yah did you just call me a bitch and I am smart and never call me stupid again idiot"Jennie said walking past him"yah did you just call me an idiot"taehyung said following her"yeah-"Jennie was saying but heard a crack she looked at taehyung who's already looking at her"what was that"Jennie said"God you get scared so easily"Taehyung said removing his leg off the branch he cracked making her glare at him and start walking back to the church while he chuckled.