Chanyeol's party

This is where the drama starts ;)

Seulgi sat facing officer Nayeon fiddling with her fingers"tell me Seulgi when was the last time you saw Taeyong"officer Nayeon said"what makes you think I know"Seulgi said crossing her arms"I heard you were his ex why did you two break up"officer Nayeon said making Seulgi scoff"okay now your just invading my personal life"Seulgi said"I'm sorry Seulgi but we need to know"Nayeon said"fine"Seulgi said sighing then continued"we broke up a few weeks ago but he never accepted it and started threatening me"Seulgi said knowing that she should stop here"and? You never did anything about it?"Nayeon said"I told you he was threatening me and when he stopped stalking me I had a feeling something was wrong"Seulgi said"okay you may leave Seulgi thank you"Nayeon said and Seulgi stood and left.

Dahyun was in the bathroom washing her hands when Jennie entered and also started washing her hands"tell me Dahyun what's going on between you and my brother"Jennie said making Dahyun look at her"nothing we just used to date"Dahyun said making Jennie look at her"you two dated or are you just making this up because I'm not in a mood for your jokes"Jennie said pissed"I'm not joking you can ask him"Dahyun said passing by Jennie leaving her pissed.

"Sooo Joy how's it going with Sounjae"Yeri teased Joy nudging her elbow making Joy roll her eyes"well yesterday we walked to class together"Joy said"Joy you really need to tell him"Irene said making Joy look at her"I don't know I'm scared"Joy said"if you really like him Joy you should tell him"Seulgi suddenly said sitting with the girls"Seul what happened yesterday"Irene said"nothing they just asked shitty questions"Seulgi said"don't tell me they asked you about your relationship with him"Yeri said"they did"Seulgi said making Yeri laugh.

"Yah Yeri wait up"Jungkook said making his sister roll her eyes"what do you want?"Yeri said"I can't drive you to Irene's house today"Jungkook said making her look at him"why"she said raising an eyebrow at him"because uh..I'm hanging out with the boys"Jungkook said making up an excuse"yeah sure I'll tell Seulgi to drive me with her"Yeri said making him nod and leave while she rolled her eyes.

"Hey Jen"Joy said making Jennie look at her"Hey Joy so did you confess to him"Jennie said while they were walking"well..no but we walked to class together"Joy said making Jennie look at her and stop walking"yah i thought you were gonna confess"Jennie said"well the thing is Irene said the same thing but I'm scared"Joy said"I think she's right you should listen to us"Jennie said"Seulgi also told me to tell him if I really like him"Joy said"she's right you should tell him before you lose him by the way did Seulgi tell you what happened at the station"Jennie said"well she said they asked her about their relationship that's all she told us"Joy said making Jennie nod"I need to go the girls will kill me if I don't get to the cafeteria now"Jennie said making Joy chuckle and say"I'm going too let's go".

Jennie and Joy entered the cafeteria"talk to you later Jen bye"Joy said and left then Jennie went to the girls and sat down"yah what took you so long"Jisoo said"I was talking to Joy"Jennie said"by the way Jen what's going on between your brother and Dahyun"Lisa said"Dahyun said they used to date"Jennie said making the three widen their eyes"don't believe her Jen ask Yeonjun"Chaeyoung said"speaking of the devil"Jisoo said making the three girls look to the door to see Dahyun and Hwasa"Everyone I have an announcement"Chanyeol said making the whole cafeteria look at him"my parents are away on a vacation so I'm hosting a party tomorrow and everyone's invited"Chanyeol shouted"Chaeyoung I don't know how you used to date him what did you see in him"Jennie said"were not going right"Chaeyoung said"of course were not going"Lisa said and suddenly the four of their phones buzzed.