Drunk

It's been a month since Jennie went missing and also a month since A texted the group anything,Jungkook and Lisa were happy with each other being more than just fuck buddies,Jimin and Rosé were preparing for their special night together,Jisoo and Jin were closer than ever now that they're together,Hoseok found out Yoongi and Ji eun were now together and distanced himself from Yoongi and so did Yoongi,Namjoon and Jihyo haven't been talking since ever that day except when there's a friends gathering,taehyung wasn't like the others he doesn't believe Jennie is gone he knows she's out there somewhere but he also feels bad for being with Irene when he doesn't actually have feelings for her and he just kissed her to hide his feelings for Jennie because if he dated her he'd be dating someone who's sister died because of not Jennie but people like her bitchy people and because he also didn't want to ruin their friendship and embarrass her,Jeongyeon got closer to the group but of course she couldn't tell them Jennie's secret but she wasn't always with them because she had work and her promise to Jennie,it was time for spring break two weeks no school for them to rest they felt weird about A not texting them ever again but they wanted not to talk about it because they knew what the conclusion would be and they didn't want to say anything mean about her it was that A wanted Jennie maybe Jennie was the main point of all this,they felt awful and terrible but they had to admit it but Yoongi and taehyung never thought that.

Irene sat down on taehyung's lap facing him"taehyung I was thinking about uh you know us maybe uh doing it"Irene said making taehyung widen his eyes"Irene your probably not sure don't force yourself"taehyung said making her nod then kiss him and he kissed back,sometimes he had to admit he would feel like there's something there in his heart for her but not like he does for Jennie.

"I can't wait for tomorrow"Chaeyoung jumped making the girls look at her"why is something happening tomorrow"Jihyo said"yeah it's Jimin's birthday and I have the perfect present for him"Chaeyoung said a grin on her face"oh right Jungkook and the boys were talking about it"Lisa said"well I can help Chaeyoung"Jisoo said making Chaeyoung smile"yeah I can help too"Jihyo said then the girls looked at Lisa"fine I'll help too"Lisa said making Chaeyoung clap her hands"okay great tomorrow at 8 in the morning bye love you"Chaeyoung said standing up and left the diner making the girls laugh.

If your wondering the position of the bitch in charge was moved to Tzuyu but everyone knew no one can rule the position of bitch in charge better than Jennie and Tzuyu stopped trying to get Yeonjun who was still devastated about his sister and his girlfriend was always there for him.

"Soo our Jimin becomes 19 tomorrow how you feeling dude"Jungkook said making Jimin look at him"great actually"Jimin said"tomorrow let's drink together"Namjoon said"woah since when do you drink"Jin said"since a week ago"Namjoon said"woah well Namjoon don't look back but Jihyo is behind you"Yoongi said making Namjoon turn to see Jihyo talking with aunt merlyn her smiling made him smile"well someone's in love"taehyung said in a teasing tone making Namjoom glare at him"why are you two not talking"Hoseok said"uh I think she found someone else"Namjoon said making Hoseok nod and look at Yoongi they made eye contact but Hoseok broke it.

Yeonjun felt so lost with his sister gone it's been a month there's no way she would leave him she always promised him she'd stay with him and Jennie isn't someone who breaks promises it felt weird without Jennie he hated it to be alone Jennie was his only family he never saw his parents as family they barely cared"Yeonjun"Karina said panting"Karina are you okay"Yeonjun said making her nod and smile then sit beside him"what are you doing here"Karina said making him look back at thr sky"I wanted some fresh air"Yeonjun said making her nod then lean her head on his shoulder"why are you awake"Yeonjun said"I got thirsty amd didn't find you next to me"Karina said making him smile and hold her hand.Yes the gang thought it would be good if Karina stayed with Yeonjun and she didn't mind.