REVENGE IS SWEET

The four shared a look before looking back at Jihyo who sat there looking at the wall in front of her"Jihyo"Jisoo said putting her hand on the girl's shoulder"sh-she doesn't know she has a sister how can they not tell her how can they inform her just now"Jihyo said as tears streamed down her cheeks"maybe there's a reason"Chaeyoung said hugging her"I think I'm gonna talk to them in the weekend"Jihyo said and the girls looked at her"should I go with you"Jennie said and Jihyo nodded.

[Next day...after school]

"Oh look at mommy Jen"Lisa said as she entered making the two pull away"shouldn't you be working instead your making out"Jennie glared at Jungkook who wiggled his eyebrows"well we can do both"Taehyung said backhugging her making her smile"well we're volunteering to help"Jennie raised her eyebrow"are you sure I won't find you two making out"Lisa glared at Jennie who laughed"okay then get to work".

Namjoon could sense there was something wrong with his girlfriend she was sad all the time and everytime he would ask if she okay she'd just reply with a simple "I'm fine" or "I'm okay" something was bothering her and he wanted to help"Jihyo baby we need to talk"she turned her phone off and put it aside as she sat up on the bed"is something wrong"Namjoon sighed holding her hand"No but you've been not telling me things recently it's obvious something is bothering you"Jihyo looked at their intertwined hands and smiled"it's just- fine I'll tell you and I promise I won't keep anything from you anymore"he smiled putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

Jimin watched as his girlfriend looked at her phone and then the pills in her hand he knew A was bugging her about this"hey beautiful"Chaeyoung hid the pills behind her back and put a smile on her face"hey babe"Jimin suddenly pulled her into a hug which surprised her"you missed me that much"Jimin sighed"we'll talk later..now Let's go or Jennie will kick our asses"Chaeyoung laughed and he smiled holding her hand.

Jisoo did not want to be here decorating when she could've been with her friends helping Jennie but no she had to stay after school because of someone she hated and despised"earth to Jisoo"Eric said waving a hand in front of her face she looked at him and rolled her eyes"don't talk to me"she said looking away and continuing to work"Jisoo"she turned around and smiled running into her boyfriend's arm"what are you doing here"he smiled stroking her cheek"I'm here to help you"Jisoo hugged him making him chuckle,she felt really thankful to have him by her side who knew she would start liking someone who's not her sister's boyfriend.

"Come on Yeji time to go to sleep"Jeongyeon said carrying Yeji in her arms"but unnie I wanna play more"Yeji said and yawned making Jeongyeon laugh"it's time for bed let's go to your room"Yeji nodded leaning her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder her eyes slowly closing but she didn't miss someone looking at her and waving.

[The Next day..school]

"Why did you change your mind"Lisa said closing her locker"it's better to go when I'm ready your okay with that right Jen"Jennie nodded and smiled as Rosé clung onto her arm"alright how about we go shopping today"Lisa said and the girls cheered.

You sure any of the outfits wil fit you rosie posie -A

Rosé read the message and her eyes teared up"Rosé"she turned around and saw Lisa she faked a smile"Rosé"Lisa said engulfing her in a hug as she sobbed"please don't tell me your letting A get to you"Lisa said patting Rosé's back gently"Li-sa I- A is r-right"Rosé tried forming words while she cried"no Chae don't listen to this bitch or son of a bitch whatever they say it's all lies"Rosé laughed at her friend and Lisa smiled"come on cheer up"Lisa said pulling out and wiping her soft pinky cheeks.

"What's wrong"Taehyung said when Jennie stopped kissing him they were currently in the storage room making out"don't you find it weird how these two bitches who always gossip are absent since yesterday"Taehyung chuckled and she frowned"your sounding like Namjoon right now"he said and started leaving sweet kisses on her neck"Tae- ah~ hey I'm ta-talking ah~"Jennie moaned and he looked at her"something has got to be wrong for them to not be here"he put a strand of hair behind her ear and stroked her cheek"might be..might not and they're having a sex vacation"Jennie glared at him and he laughed"sorry but tonight I wanna have fun"Jennie rolled her eyes wrapping her arms around his neck"sure my big baby"he smiled and pulled her closer attaching their lips together.

Jungkook did not like how Bambam started at his girlfriend when she practiced with her cheer squad"as usual my baby kills it"Lisa giggled wrapping her arms around his neck"and she also knows how to turn me on"he whispered in her ear in a husky voice and she smirked"well hold your dick I have a few things to do"Jungkook pouted and Lisa laughed"I don't like how he looks at you"Lisa sighed and cupped his cheeks"but you know your the only one I love"he sighed nodding because he trusted Lisa but he didn't trust Bambam.

"Can you stop spying on my brother's girlfriend who's also my sister in law"Bambam rolled his eyes and turned around to see Yeri standing there with her arms crossed"it's none of your business"Yeri raised an eyebrow walking towards him"well whatever A is telling you to do don't it won't work my brother will immediately figure it out and Lisa is not the dumb blonde you think she is"he smirked"oh I know but I'm not planning I'm watching them be happy now just to see their happiness fade when they find out who A is"and with that he left leaving Yeri pissed.

"Tzuyu"the girl turned and smiled at him"hey it's been a while hasn't it"he nodded stepping towards her"I was thinking maybe we could uh"she giggled seeing him nervous"yes Yeonjun I'll go on a date with you I almost thought I was the one who had to ask you"he smiled and scratched his nape"I'll pick you up later at 6"she nodded and watched as he ran jumping.

"Ugh I can barely walk"Taehyung smirked"your the one who agreed to shower with me don't blame me"Jennie glared at him and he smiled backhugging her"I love you"he whispered in her ear and she blushed turning around"I love you too"Jennie said leaning in to kiss him but both their phones buzzed and they looked at each other.

  Check the backyard for a surprise 😉 -A

Taehyung held Jennie's hand and walked out to the backyard a shovel was leaned on a tree and his phone buzzed.

Start digging handsome -A

Jennie scoffed but remembered she was the one who he held hands with but he let it go to start digging"oh my god"she heard Taehyung mutter"what's wrong"he looked at her"there's a body"Jennie widened her eyes and Taehyung continued digging and that's when Jennie screamed.

  Revenge is sweet isn't it -A

Dun dun dun.....

What do you guys think?

Who's A?

Posting the "UNNIE" chapter later😘

LOVE YOU💜😘