Hidden secrets

The next day was a friday and Jennie decided not to go to school since she feels tired.She was currently sitting in her room looking at the file wondering if she should open it or not she took a deep breath before grabbing it and was about to open it when the bell rang to the front door she frowned her parents are at work and Yeonjun is at school she got up from her bed and left them room,she went downstairs and grabbed a pan from the kitchen then stood in front of the front door and took a deep breath and opened it"yah you scared me"Jennie yelled"sorry Jen I need to talk to you"the person said"come in Yoongs"Jennie said moving so he could come in then she closed the door"what's wrong"Jennie said as she sat down next to Yoongi on the couch he sighed and Jennie knew it was serious"Hobi met up with me today and broke up with me"Yoongi said making Jennie widen her eyes"wait what"Jennie said as she adjusted her sitting on the couch"and his mom told me to stay away from him"Yoongi said making Jennie sigh"it means Hobi told his parents and it didn't go well Yoongs"Jennie said making him nod and look down.

Jihyo sighed before knocking on the door and the door opened"hey"Jihyo said smiling as she waved"hey baby"Namjoon said moving so she could come in"is everything alright"Namjoon said making her sigh"i can't lie to you anymore I'll tell you why I'm here because I don't want secrets between us anymore"Jihyo said looking at Namjoon who nodded.

Taehyung knew he had to stay away from her but she was his bestfriend he should at least talk to her and that's why she was now sitting on the seat in front of him at the diner"Irene I called you cause I don't think we should stop being friends I don't entirely forgive you for what you said to Jennie that completely surprised me"taehyung said making her roll her eyes"but I did mean it"Irene said then smiled standing up and sitting next to him he moved away from her but there was no place to move anymore she leaned close to his face then went to his ear"we could have fun and Jennie doesn't have to know"she whispered making him push her away"no Irene I actually thought we could still be friends forget we even were friends I don't even know you"taehyung said standing up and leaving the diner while she scoffed.

Namjoon never expected Jihyo's story to be that deep he told her his story and it felt good to tell someone,he opened the front door and entered the house to see his mother shaking he ran to her"mom are you alright"Namjoon said putting his hand on her shoulder"Namjoon-ah he's been let out"Namjoon widened his eyes.

Can you really trust him. -A

📎Open attached image

Jennie frowned her eyebrows about to press the picture when her bedroom door opened"Jen mom says dinner is ready"Yeonjun said"okay let's go"Jennie said smiling at him and so did he.

"Are you still seeing that taesung boy"Jennie scoffed"it's taehyung dad and yes I am still seeing him"Jennie said making her dad sigh and put down his fork"break up with him"her dad said making her laugh"hmm how about no"Jennie said standing up"if you don't break up with him you'll blame yourself when he gets hurt"Jennie looked at her father in disbelief"why do you care who I go out with you never cared"Jennie yelled tears threatening to roll down from her eyes"i obviously care who my daughter goes out with you don't think I've done a background check on this kid and seen the way he touches you"Jennie couldn't believe it"have you been watching me"Jennie said"that kid deals drugs and his father was a drug addict you think I'd want you to be with someone like him"her dad said making her scoff"don't you dare talk about him like that you know nothing about him"Jennie said and went upstairs while Yeonjun sighed seeing his older sister suffering because of his cold blooded father.

Jisoo didn't feel like going anywhere today so she stayed home all day and she was now sitting eating dinner with her family"how has it been while we were away"Jisoo's mom said"it's been great"Solar said smiling"mom we have good news as well"Solar said making Jisoo look at her confused"I'm pregnant me and Eric are having a baby"Solar said making Jisoo choke on her water"are you alright"Eric said handing Jisoo a tissue"since when"her dad said as he smiled at Solar"I found out yesterday"Solar said"congrats baby"her mom said making Solar smile while Jisoo was in confusion Solar always told her she wanted to wait till marriage guess she changed her mind but something was odd SOMETHING WAS OFF.

"She actually told you that what the hell is wrong with her can't she take a hint"Jin said as he sat down next to taehyung on the couch eating popcorn Taehyung sighed"i don't want Jennie to know cause she'll be mad"taehyung said making Jin look at him"but you know she's gonna find out because of someone if you don't tell her"Jin said making taehyung sigh and look down putting his hand on his forehead"i don't think she'll be mad at you but it's Jennie after all she won't be bad but she'll be jealous"Jin said laughing making taehyung glare at him"not helping".

Lisa smiled as she ran into his arms"i missed you today you were too busy for me"Lisa said pouting making him chuckle"sorry baby your kookie had to help his dad with some work"Jungkook said as they pulled out and he started caressing her cheek"what did you do all day"Jungkook said as he held her hand and they started walking"I went to school pfft boring and then I spent the day at home"Jungkook chuckled at his girlfriend's cuteness"well now your all mine and I'm gonna do whatever I want"Jungkook said as he held her over her shoulder as she giggled.

"I can't believe you did that Momo"Chaeyoung said laughing"hey girls"taemin said making the two roll their eyes"looking good Momo"Taemin said making Momo's cheeks turn red"yah taemin- oh hey baby what are you doing here"Jimin said looking at Chaeyoung"me and Momo were playing some games and she beat a kid at a car race"Chaeyoung said laughing afterwards as she remembered the little boy's face when Momo won,the two laughed"what he was challenging me there's no way I'd let him get away with it"Momo said and they all fell into laughter.

She sat down on the bed and looked at the file she really wanted to open it and find out but she's not gonna risk her daughter then her phone buzzed.

You should open it. -A

📎open attached image

Jennie sighed remembering what the text was she opened it and furrowed her eyebrows.

Taehyung said goodbye to Jin and closed the door but a knock on the door was heard he opened it and in front of him was Jennie she came in and closed the door taking her jacket off and walking toward taehyung she tiptoed and kissed him putting her hands around her neck"Jen what's wrong"taehyung said as they pulled out but she only smiled at him and pulled him in a kiss again putting her hand in his hair while they kissed he wrapped her legs around his torso and walked to his bedroom putting her carefully on the bed as they continued kissing then taehyung pulled out sucking on her bottom lip"baby are you sure"taehyung said making her nod and lean closer to his ear"I'll show you how much I'm better than Irene"Jennie said making him frown"no Jennie were not doing this if it's because you want to prove your better than Irene your shaking your obviously not ready"taehyung said as he sat down on the bed making Jennie also sit up"you don't need to prove your better than her we'll do it when your ready I'm not in a rush"taehyung said as he caressed her cheek making her smile"okay I'm sorry"Jennie said looking down pouting making him chuckle"you don't need to be sorry baby"taehyung said as he lifted her chin"can I spend the night here"Jennie said making him smile and nod.

Yoongi signed before knocking on the door and then it opened"sorry to bother you miss Jung but is Hoseok home"Yoongi said making her scoff"no he was sent somewhere better for him now leave"she said slamming the door in his face.

Yoongi knew it was because he told his parents and he obviously told them about dating him but where did they send him.

Hiii today I posted a chapter finally sorry y'all hope you enjoyed😘😘❤❤

Where do you think was Hobi sent?

BYE LOVE YOU😘😘❤❤