Plan

Jisoo went downstairs to see a baby bed and diapers along with boxes scattered around the living room"Solar what is going on"Jisoo said as she spotted Solar and Eric kissing in the living room"we're preparing for the baby's room"Solar said making Jisoo raise her eyebrows"well enjoy but uh Jin is coming to eat breakfast with me"Jisoo said making Solar nod.The doorbell rang and Jisoo ran opening the door smiling seeing Jin in front of her"come in"Jisoo said moving so he could come in.

"We're still closed"Merlyn said then looked up to see Jennie"Jennie"Merlyn said smiling"I came here to tell you something"Jennie said making her nod.The two sat down"I wanna know why you abandoned me"Jennie said trying to keep herself calm"Jen sweetheart I was young I wasn't ready I had a boyfriend and I got attracted to your dad and it happened I just wasn't ready I wanted you to live a better life my life wasn't good at all"Merlyn explained while Jennie bit her lip preventing the tears to fall"don't you think that if I stayed with you I could've got the love I needed and wanted the love I should be getting even the woman I thought was my real mom didn't do those things I wanted my mom to be my bestfriend someone I could tell everything"Jennie lashed out finally letting the tears fall"Jen-"Jennie stood up"it runs in the family getting pregnant at a young age but at least I didn't abandon my daughter"Jennie said making Merlyn gasp"why didn't you tell me if you knew"Jennie said as she sobbed"I only found out when your dad called me two weeks ago"Merlyn said standing up as tears rolled down her cheeks"I want you to know something"Jennie said wiping the tears"my daughter will never know about you because I don't want you in my life you are dead to me"Jennie said and left the diner,Merlyn crouched on her knees sobbing she lost her daughter.

Lisa and Jungkook were walking in the park when they heard commotion they looked at each other and walked over there pushing through the crowd Lisa gasped closing her eyes one by one were now all together standing near the alley"what's wrong"Jihyo said"they found someone's body they said it was recent"Jungkook said making them gasp"who is it"Chaeyoung said"oh my god isn't that Sungjae's girlfriend Soohyun"Jisoo said and they all widened their eyes when they heard their phones buzz.

  Just be prepared for more deaths and I'll make sure one of you is one of them ;) -A

They all looked at each other,Jennie spotted Merlyn in the crowd she sighed"yeah I saw someone putting that bag"they all looked towards Merlyn and saw that she was talking to one of the police officers"are you sure mam"the officer said making her nod"okay then would you please come with us for questioning"she nodded"Jen it's your-"Lisa was interrupted"she's not"Jennie said and walked away"I mean I don't blame her"Jungkook said hugging Lisa.

"Jen babe wait up"taehyung shouted and Jennie stopped walking he caught up with her and intertwined their hands together"where are you going"taehyung said"home wanna come over no one's home"she said smirking and taehyung noticed it"I'd love to"he said making her look at him and smile and so did he.

They entered the room kissing he pushed her on the bed and hovered on top of her kissing and sucking her neck"J-Jungkook ah~"Lisa moaned as he sucked her neck"don't leave ahh~ any hi-hickeys ahh~ kook"Jungkook stopped looking at her he leaned closer to her ear and whispered"it's okay my parents aren't here neither are your parents not even Jessi and Junghyun we have a week all to ourselves so I wanna fuck you as much as possible"Lisa blushed as he looked at her and started kissing her lips aggressively but passionately.

"Why are we gathered up here"Karina whispered to Seulgi"I don't know..A called all of us look"they were all there and Seulgi,Yeri and Joy's plan was working they were now in it with A they just have to find out who it is"Seul"the two girls stood next to their friend"are you okay Joy"Seulgi said seeing her sad friend"I still can't believe I did that to Jennie I put the box from A there"Yeri patted her friend's back calming her down"attention everyone"the three looked and widened their eyes"omg isn't that Jisoo's sister and her fiance or whatever"Yeri said the three were not surprised about Solar cause Seulgi told them everything even the Jennie thing but Solar's fiance that's surprising"I gathered you all here because now the game has begun and tomorrow make sure to do your role their bond needs to break"they all nodded the three looked at each other they have to make a plan or at least tell the 12 that something might happen to them Yeri frowned spotting Bambam in the crowd looking at her he winked at her she glared at him looking away.

"Jen baby what is this file"Jennie widened her eyes"taehyung don't open it"he looked at her"is something wrong"Jennie sighed"it has people in the sister's home"he looked at her confused"A threatened that if I open it they'll hurt Yeji I thought A was Karina but no turns out it's someone from the sister's home I should've known when they sent me that picture of when I had baby bump"Taehyung embraced Jennie in his arms caressing her hair"it's alright baby"he said kissing her forehead Jennie pulled out from the hug and smirked putting her hand on his chest and sliding to his pants she started playing with the zipper he chuckled"you wanna play princess"Jennie nodded he smirked kissing her lips he tapped her butt making her wrap her legs around his torso and arms around his neck he walked to her bed laying her down breaking the kiss he took his shirt off and then her shirt he started kissing her neck then went down to her collarbone he sucked on her skin as she moaned"are your parents coming home"he said stopping"no they're coming tomorrow night"he nodded and started kissing her lips..you know what happened next😏

Chaeyoung smiled at Jimin sitting across from her they're families are having dinner together since they got really close after the two dads started working together"yeah I can't believe he asked you that"the two dads laughed discussing something that happened at work"mom we're done we'll be in my room"Chaeyoung said grabbing Jimin's hand and the two ran to her room while the two mothers smiled.

Hope you enjoyed this was today's chapter.

Next chapter things are gonna get interesting😏😏😏