finding Hobi

They were all surprised when they heard what Yoongi said they felt bad for him they were all happy but that was ruined for Yoongi"we'll help you find him Yoongs"Jennie said as she held his hand"yeah Jen is right"taehyung said smiling at Yoongi who sighed nodding"it's alright Yoongs"Jungkook said trying to reassure him everything is fine but they were as worried as him they missed their sunshine the person who always cheers them up and makes their day when they need him.

"God I feel terrible for Yoongs"Namjoon said as he walked with Jihyo holding hands she was quite today"Jihyo you alright"Namjoon said making Jihyo stop walking and sigh"Joon I need to tell you something"Jihyo said making him nod"I think I found out about something I shouldn't know"he looked at her confused"it's about Jennie"Jihyo said and he knew immediately it's not good everyone knows the girl has many secrets"but I don't think she knows about it"he was puzzled and confused"let's talk at my place"she said making him nod and they started walking again.

Jennie smiled as her daughter ran outside to play with her friends she decided to investigate maybe she'll find out something about who could be A she walked through the halls looking around a door was slightly opened she could see someone sitting on the bed their head between their knees and she could her sobs she decided to check what's wrong so she opened the door and the person raised their head making Jennie widen her eyes"Hobi"the boy smiled"what are you doing here"Jennie said as she sat down next to him"my parents put me here"he said wiping his tears"okay look I'll get you out but your not going back to live with your parents and promise me you'll make up with Yoongs"the boy smiled nodding making Jennie smile.

Jennie looked around the halls before looking back at Hoseok and nodding he started walking,they got downstairs when suddenly the voice of Hobi's parents was heard the two looked at each other and widened their eyes they immediately ran into the basement and hid down there until they couldn't hear anything"that was close"Hoseok said but Jennie was silent he looked at her to see that she was looking at a picture he was also confused it was Jennie's dad and aunt merlyn she wondered what it was doing here when her phone buzzed.

  I'll help and you guess. -A

Jennie smiled seeing Yoongi smile with Hoseok she would do anything for him he was there for her and she'll be there for him as well"I'll be back"the two looked at her and nodded.

Jennie walked towards the counter and smiled"hi aunt merlyn"the woman looked up at Jennie and her smile faded"Irene come take this order"Jennie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion"what would you like"Irene said as she glared at Jennie"nothing thanks"Jennie said and started walking towards the two"I'm leaving see you tomorrow".

   Poor JenJen doesn't like to be ignored but shouldn't you be used to that. -A

[The day of Jennie's birthday]

"Hurry up Jungkook"Jisoo said and Jungkook nodded as he blew the balloons while the girls watched since they finished the designing the door opened and they looked to see taehyung holding the cake and flowers"Jennie will be here in 20 minutes"they all panicked but in 15 minutes before they finished.

Jennie sighed entering the diner to see that it was dark suddenly it lit up"SURPRISE"Jennie smiled seeing her friends standing there with party poppers"so that's why you've been acting like it's not my birthdays huh"she said glaring at them they laughed and then they started singing happy birthday while taehyung walked towards Jennie with the cake"happy birthday baby"Jennie smiled and tiptoed kissing his cheek her phone suddenly buzzed.

  My gift for you is on the table open it. -A

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows her friends werr dancing and laughing they didn't pay attention to her she gulped as she walked towards the red box she opened it and there were files she grabbed them and sat down on the stool she looked through it and widened her eyed tears filling up in her eyes"happy birthday sweetheart"Jennie looked up at aunt Merlyn and tears fell"are you alright".

Jihyo searched for Jennie and when she saw her"shit"she said making them look at her"What's wrong"Namjoon said but Jihyo didn't respond and walked towards Jennie"Jen don't-"Jennie wiped her tears standing up"your my real mom"Jennie said as she looked at aunt merlyun who sighed"Jen let me expl-"Jennie laughed sadly and then nodded biting her lower lip preventing tears to fall"thanks for the birthday surprise I really appreciate it but I don't feel like partying anymore"Jennie said leaving the diner.

Taehyung was about to follow her when Jihyo stopped him"I think she wants to be alone right now"Jihyo said making him sigh and nod.

Jennie ran inside her house entering the living room where her dad and mom sat"why didn't you tell me"Jennie said as she sobbed"what's wrong sweety"Dara said Patting her back"don't touch me"Jennie yelled"Kim Jennie don't yell at your mother like that"her dad stood up yelling"oh please it's not like she's my real mother quit the act"Jennie said glaring at the two"w-what how di-did you find out"her dad said making her scoff"that doesn't matter what matters is not telling me that Im Merlyn is my real mother"Jennie yelled tears rolling down her cheeks"oh really should I tell you that she abandoned you because she was not ready to be a mom"her father yelled making her look at him with sad soft eyes"w-what"was all Jennie could say.

Merlyn sighed grabbing the trashbag and walking towards the trashcan outside it was quite dark she opened the trashcan and threw the trashbag and then started walking towards the diner again but within a few meters away she could see someone throwing something a long bag she stopped for a bit but then shrugged it off continuing with her path.

Jennie ran in the room panting looking around"Yeji"Jennie cried out and then the door closed"happy birthday to you"Jennie turned to see Yeji,Jeongyeon and Taehyung singing while Jeongyeon held a cake"aww guys"Jennie said tears falling even more"happy birthday mommy"Yeji said running hugging her mom's leg Jennie bent down and hugged her daughter tightly"taehyung wanted to do this"Jeongyeon said making Jennie smiled and stand up hugging Taehyung"aw eomma appa your so cute"Yeji said hugging them while Jennie laughed"appa that's the best gift ever it made my day"Jennie said making taehyung kiss her forehead.

Taehyung and Jennie entered taehyung's home and sat down"Jen I need to tell you something"taehyung said sighing making Jennie nod"I really don't wanna make it worse for you but I have to tell you this"taehyung said scooting closer to her"I'm...Yeji's father"taehyung said making Jennie look ar him with confusion"well obviously your gonna be her dad in the future"Jennie said making him smile"I know buy Jen..I'm the one you met at the college party and uh we had sex that's when my girlfriend died it was that time"taehyung said making her gasp"I took a dna test yesterday and I found out because when I heard your story it felt similar to me ugh your probably gonna break up with me n-"before taehyung could continue Jennie grabbed his shirt and closed the gap between them.They pulled out breaths fanning over each other's faces"that means your her dad and your mine god taehyung I'd never break up with you fuck I love you"Jennie said making him smile and lock their foreheads"and I love you Jennie kim"taehyung said making her smile"don't let me go"Jennie said drowning her hand in his black hair"never"taehyung said before their lips met and their tongues fought for dominance"are you sure"taehyung said as they tried to catch their breath"yes I've already had sex with you of course I want to"Jennie said excitement in her tone taehyung laughed closing the gap again.

He wrapped her legs around his torso while she wrapped her hands around his neck at the same time playing with his hair as their tongues touched each other he stood up going upstairs to his room he put her on the bed breaking the kiss taking off his shirt revealing his abs"damn hurry"Jennie said making him chuckle"eager aren't we princess"taehyung said grabbing her shirt and pulling it off while Jennie's face turned red then he pushed her lightly on the bed getting on top of her"you have a condom right"Jennie said making him nod then he went down to her neck and started kissing it and sucking on her skin giving her hickeys"ahh~ taehyung~"Jennie moaned as she played with his hair.

Hiii well this was a chapter by the way this was more focused on Jennie because we obviously found out something big by the way we still have Namjoon who's secret isn't fully exposed😏

LOVE YOU BYEEE❤❤😘😘