New girl

"Okay yesterday we didn't discuss the secrets and I need to know"Lisa said making the three chuckle"how come you always know everyone's secrets Jen"Jisoo said"not everyone but the people I need to know about I do"she said winking"well I'll say my secret remember when I used to date Chanyeol"Chaeyoung said making the two girls nod"well first I used to like him that's before we dated but it continued even when we were dating one time I confessed to him and he said he doesn't like pigs so I felt really insecure"Chaeyoung said making the two gasp"that asshole"Jisoo said"anyways I started taking pills that make me lose weight and I got skinny but when I got skinnier he told me he liked me and me being stupid agreed to be his girlfriend but I didn't stop taking the pills"Chaeyoung said making the two look at her while Jennie held her hand"it's okay Chae it was my fault I gave you those pills thinking they wouldn't put you in danger"Jennie said"wait danger why what happened"Lisa said"well my health got bad and one day I fainted and got sent to the hospital but no it wasn't your fault Jen I asked you for them"Chaeyoung said looking at Jennie"Wow well mine is very simple me and Jungkook are fuck buddies"Lisa said making the two look at her with wide eyes"WHAT"the two said in usion"yup what about you Jisoo"Lisa said making Jisoo look down and fiddle with her fingers"I make out with every boyfriend my sister gets"She said making the two look at her"damn that's savage"Chaeyoung said making the three chuckle"we're here"Jennie said parking the car then the three girls got out.

Laughs were heard"what's going on"Chaeyoung said"there's a new girl and Tzuyu and her minions are bullying her because she looked at them"Hwasa said"well looks like she learns from the best"Lisa said looking at Jennie making her glare at her then Jennie broke through the crowd"You look like your a nerd"Tzuyu said making Jennie giggle"well now I get who she reminded me of it's you when you used to be a nerd"Jennie said making the girl on the floor and Tzuyu look at her"Jennie Kim let me tell you something I'm not old Tzuyu anymore I can be intimidating and I will get the Bitch in charge position"Tzuyu said making Jennie look at her with an eyebrow raised then started approaching her"I don't think so you might have become a bitch but no one can be more bitchy than me and you know that"Jennie said flicking Tzuyu's forehead"let's go Tzu"Momo said grabbing Tzuyu's hand"ugh"Tzuyu said and left with her minions while Jennie looked at the girl that now is up cleaning her clothes"what's your name"Jennie said making everyone widen their eyes while the girl was confused"I- I'm Jihyo"she said shaking Jennie's hand"i'm Jennie trust me in this school you'll hate everything but if you need anything you can tell me"Jennie said making the girl smile and nod then grab her bag and leave"oh is Jennie kim trying to get the new girl on her side"Wendy said while Somi chuckled"shut it you two I'm just trying to be nice"Jennie said and started walking to the girls"well that's shocking there's no way she's trying to be nice"Yoongi said"I know right"Namjoon said"yah Joon I didn't know your girlfriend was close with the girls"Jungkook said"yeah me neither"Namjoom responded and looked at his girlfriend.

⚠ warning kind of mature content⚠

Lisa was sitting in the classroom when the door opened and shut she heard a lock she smirked knowing who it is she looked up to see Jungkook already taking off his shirt"Fuck I should've known you were gonna wear this kind of short skirt"Jungkook said making her giggle and stand then grab him by the back of the neck and kiss him on the lips then he put her on the desk unbuckling his pants.

[After school..at the diner]

"Thanks aunt Merlyn"Chaeyoung said grabbing the food plate from the lady and started walking to Jisoo"finally my chicken is here"Jisoo said making Chaeyoung chuckle and sit down facing her"Jisoo did you get any texts today"Chaeyoung said making the girl eating look at her"No you?"Jisoo said and the girl shook het head as no"I don't think that's good"Jisoo said"yeah I don't think today is gonna be a good day till the end"Chaeyoung said"Chae by the way do you know why that girl suddenly approached us and told us what's going on"Jisoo said"no but she's in my History class I heard she's one of those popular boy's girlfriend"Chaeyoung said and Jisoo nodded and went back to eating her chicken when suddenly the bell on the diner's door rang meaning a new customer came"yah Chaeyoung aren't those the popular boys that's Jeon Jungkook the one Lisa is you know and I know Jin he's in my Math class and there's five more but I don't know them"Jisoo said making Chaeyoung look back"yeah they are oh I know one of them you see that guy with blonde hair that's winking at a girl that's Jimin he tried flirting with me last biology class"Chaeyoung said making Jisoo laugh when suddenly both their phones beeped they looked at each other and opened their phones.

At 7 come to the woods. -A

Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung who looks like she's about to shit herself"do you think Lisa and Jennie got the same text"Chaeyoung said and immediately her phone rang she picked it up"yeah we got it too"Chaeyoung said"okay"then she hang up"Jennie said her and Lisa got it too and that we should go to her house it's already 6"Chaeyoung said showing Jisoo the time"yeah let's go but I need to wash my hands"Jisoo said making Chaeyoung nod"I'll pay you go wash your hands"Chaeyoung said and went up to aunt merlyn handing her money"hey feisty"Chaeyoung heard someone say she turned and rolled her eyes"ugh what do you want"she said"okay let's go"Jisoo said then looked at the two talking"Hey Jisoo"Jin said making her wave"come on Jennie and Lisa are waiting they'll scold us and it's almost seven let's go bye Jin"Jisoo said grabbing Chaeyoung's hand and left.

Jennie opened the door"yah you two why are you late"she said while the two went in"nevermind we need to talk"Jennie said and they went to the living room to see Lisa sitting on the couch"okay so we all got the text right"Jisoo said and the girls nodded"then lets go"Jennie said making the three girls look at her"yah are you crazy we're going to the woods Jen"Lisa said"and?...come on guys what if we can find out who it is"Jennie said"she's right"Jisoo said and the two girls sighed nodding.

Ooo what do you think will happen?
And also what do you think about the new girl?

This chapter is a bit sort but don't worry the others will be long.

Saragne😘