Momo's birthday

"We'll come back after we get ready"Jisoo said making Jennie nod and the three girls left"good morning"Yeonjun said going down the stairs"good morning to you too"Jennie said"Yeonjun can we talk"Jennie said making Yeonjun look at her"sure"Yeonjun said and Jennie sat down on the chair while Yeonjun was standing"when I came home the night Dahyun died you were home but how did you end up in the woods with Tzuyu and what were you even doing in the woods late at night"Jennie said"i-I was uh just hanging out with friends and Tzuyu was there"Yeonjun said but Jennie knew better than anyone he was lying but she didn't want to pressure him but that doesn't mean she won't find out herself"okay then later I'm going with the girls to the party your going to go with your friends right"Jennie said making him nod then she went upstairs making him sigh"I'm sorry Jen"Yeonjun said looking down.

Jin finished getting ready and went downstairs to leave"Jin where are you going"he heard his dad's voice"I'm going to Namjoon's because were all going to a party together"Jin said coldly"okay but don't drink too much and don't do stupid things you know what I mean"his dad said making him scoff and look at him"don't worry I'm not like you I know how to make good decisions"Jin said before opening the door and left making his dad sigh.

Jisoo went down the stairs and saw Suho in the living room"Su-Suho what are you doing here"Jisoo said surprised"Hey soo me and your sister are discussing the divorce"Suho said making her nod and smile"where are you going looking gorgeous"Suho said"to a party with my friends"Jisoo said making him nod"I'll be leaving bye Suho"Jisoo said"bye beautiful"Suho said making her cheeks turn red.

"I think I'm gay"Lisa said"me too"Chaeyoung and Jisoo said at the same time making Jennie chuckle"stop you guys are gonna make me blush"Jennie"bitch damn why you gotta be so hot"Jisoo said"girl I only learn from the best"Jennie said pointing at Jisoo who smiled"okay then since were ready let's go"Chaeyoung said and they nodded.

The four girls entered the party it was exactly what Jennie expected Tzuyu was wearing a dress that is above her thighs and from the top anyone can clearly see her cleavage while Momo was wearing jeans and a pink sweater that says birthday girl she expected this Tzuyu stealing the spotlight and it's obvious Tzuyu was the one who planned all of this because there's alcohol and she's the one greeting the guests while Momo was sitting down fiddling with her fingers sometimes Jennie felt sorry for Momo the girl was really nice but she was just hanging out with the wrong people even the girls they deserved better than her she was toxic to them but the girls always loved her no matter what"are you kidding me Sana god you are so dumb how can you invite her"Tzuyu's voice was heard yelling at Sana"I-I'm sorry I thought maybe she can come too"Sana said making Tzuyu roll her eyes and then walk towards Karina"leave"Tzuyu said making Karina look at her"but I got invited"Karina said Jennie was surprised Karina was wearing a fabulous outfit no glasses and she probably did her hair she was different she wasn't the nerd Karina anymore Jennie had to admit the girl looked hot af"well I say leave"Tzuyu said"but it's not your party"Karina said putting her hand on her hip"so should we stop this"Jimin said making the girls look at him"I think we sh- yah Jennie where are you going"Jisoo said"yah Tzuyu don't you think you should stop tormenting other people's life"Jennie said making Tzuyu look at her"things are about to get interesting"taehyung said smirking making the gang look at him but he just rolled his eyes"you know Jen you should stop being nice because you'll lose your position as the bitch in charge"Tzuyu said making Jennie scoff"okay then I'll show you my bitchy side"Jennie said grabbing Tzuyu's hair"ugh yah let go of my hair"Tzuyu yelled trying to grab Jennie's hair"Karina I think you should go find Yeonjun he was looking for you"Jennie said as she looked at Karina then turned to Tzuyu smirking and pushed her"this is nothing of me being a bitch you still haven't seen anything you bitch"Jennie said and walked back to the group making Tzuyu get up and go outside to the backyard"damn miss Jennie kim"Yoongi said making Jennie flip her hair while Hoseok just stared at how the two were looking at each other which Jennie realized"yah Hoseok let's talk"Jennie said making Hoseok widen his eyes and follow her.